Find Your New Baby
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 130 of 1180 FirstFirst ... 30 80 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 180 230 630 1130 ... LastLast
Results 1,936 to 1,950 of 17694
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #15759
    Quote Originally Posted by QueNine  [View Original Post]
    This site has been unusable for a solid 5 days.
    Yes and it's still fudged up. Can't access anything on JC forum.

  2. #15758
    Quote Originally Posted by Rickstr352  [View Original Post]
    Everyone having problems getting on the site today?

    I see nothing new at all today. Acting like it's down all day.
    This site has been unusable for a solid 5 days.

  3. #15757

    Awesome

    Quote Originally Posted by SpammyRotor  [View Original Post]
    Hi again all,

    You're probably aware of my preference for blonde European girls (minus Ukrainian and Russian girls now because of bad experiences) like Agnetha who I last reviewed and unfortunately will not return to STL. I've been dying to see Melani MacQueen. I tried to set up something this time last year, but she did not have time availability to match mine. This time, I'm set to see her on the 14th, and I'm excited. I've read nothing but great reviews on Melani, so I expect to have a good time with her similar to Agnetha. Just wanted to let you all know ahead of time.

    https://tryst.link/escort/melani5macqueen-
    Melani was absolutely worth it. Slender figure and very pretty. Normally I don't cum from blowjobs, but she did this thing with her tongue, drove me wild. And she kept sucking after I came, fuck she was so good. We had a nice conversation then later went for round 2. DFK, DATY, ate her ass, CG, doggy. I think I found my ATF, and I can not fucking Wait until she comes back.

  4. #15756

    This website

    Everyone having problems getting on the site today?

    I see nothing new at all today. Acting like it's down all day.

  5. #15755
    Quote Originally Posted by King50  [View Original Post]
    Met her today. She doesn't speak English. She gave a 10s BJ and 30s mis. The kitty seriously needed a shower 🚿. The odor brought my Johny from full attention to completely limp in seconds. Mission was unaccomplished. I left in less than 5 minutes.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/187080847
    Damn was considering, we need to start "tipping" these girls bottles of "Vagisil. Odor Block".

  6. #15754

  7. #15753

    Disappointment

    Met her today. She doesn't speak English. She gave a 10s BJ and 30s mis. The kitty seriously needed a shower 🚿. The odor brought my Johny from full attention to completely limp in seconds. Mission was unaccomplished. I left in less than 5 minutes.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/187080847

  8. #15752

    Melani MacQueen Appointment

    Hi again all,

    You're probably aware of my preference for blonde European girls (minus Ukrainian and Russian girls now because of bad experiences) like Agnetha who I last reviewed and unfortunately will not return to STL. I've been dying to see Melani MacQueen. I tried to set up something this time last year, but she did not have time availability to match mine. This time, I'm set to see her on the 14th, and I'm excited. I've read nothing but great reviews on Melani, so I expect to have a good time with her similar to Agnetha. Just wanted to let you all know ahead of time.

    https://tryst.link/escort/melani5macqueen-

  9. #15751

    Stacy and Eboni

    Has anyone seen Eboni who Stacy uses as her 4 hand partner? I've seen Stacy, Kellee, and Stacy with Kellee a couple years back when I lived near Fenton. Sometimes better than others but never great. Curious if Eboni improves the situation enough to try again.

    Thanks.

  10. #15750

    Tried and tried

    Quote Originally Posted by StlGamerDude  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen her or tried to see her? I have been interest but she's hard to get a hold of. Feel free to DM me any info.
    Tried and tried no answer ever, one time when she had her number posted I got a text back I answered the question and never heard back, my guess is she is fake.

  11. #15749
    Quote Originally Posted by SouthCityGuySt  [View Original Post]
    I've seen her a handful of times over the years. She's a sweet younger girl although quite a bit thicker than she used to be. Going back a few years, it was always a great GFE session at her apartment in south city. She's moved around a fair amount, then stopped hosting at her place and was only doing car play for a while. I believe she's back hosting now, but know nothing about her current place or condition. If sessions are like they used to be, she's worth a visit.
    She's hosting out of a hotel near hampton and 44, or was when I saw her.

  12. #15748

    "Sexy Blonde"

    Quote Originally Posted by Bobzia77  [View Original Post]
    No reviews on her and when I do a reverse phone search a guys name appears.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/st-lo...7/589955403614
    I tried to a couple of weeks ago, but she ghosted me. Texted me early the next morning, apologized and said she had "family emergency. " Wanted to come to my hotel then, but I had an early flight to catch. She did send me a boob picture though!

  13. #15747

    Anyo e see this one?

    No reviews on her and when I do a reverse phone search a guys name appears.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/st-lo...7/589955403614

  14. #15746

    Sara in South City

    Quote Originally Posted by Smith123  [View Original Post]
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/186812131

    Any one every see this one was thinking of trying her out.
    I've seen her a handful of times over the years. She's a sweet younger girl although quite a bit thicker than she used to be. Going back a few years, it was always a great GFE session at her apartment in south city. She's moved around a fair amount, then stopped hosting at her place and was only doing car play for a while. I believe she's back hosting now, but know nothing about her current place or condition. If sessions are like they used to be, she's worth a visit.

  15. #15745
    Quote Originally Posted by JBurrows  [View Original Post]
    Only seen a report of trashed place like a squatter in a condemned house. Reporter bailed when she came out as she was 'on one'. Otherwise I've tried to connect myself. She used to be responsive then ghost but here lately it's been silence.

    Be sure to report if you connect. She's been on my list for awhile!
    I think I'll be passing on that after your information thank you.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape