Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 195 of 2054 FirstFirst ... 95 145 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 245 295 695 1195 ... LastLast
Results 2,911 to 2,925 of 30797
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #27887

    Thank you

    Thank you for the info.

    Something just didn't add up.

    I'm glad I believed my spidy senses.

    Quote Originally Posted by WhiskeyMooch  [View Original Post]
    It's been reviews on there. That's a deposit scam.

  2. #27886
    Quote Originally Posted by DGoldN1  [View Original Post]
    Gents.

    I wanted to reach out to the group to see if there is any info on Chloe.


    https://tryst.link/escort/marie10

    She is based out of UK but will be here in Raleigh all month.

    The pics look great but the phone number doesn't check, but that could just be an app.

    Any info will be appreciated.

    Thanks.
    It's been reviews on there. That's a deposit scam.

  3. #27885

    Only contacted one time

    She did not allow msog or GFE so I was out. But she looks super hot but strikes me as the type where she has a lot of rules and with that, I'm out LOL but she is definitely beautiful from the pics and the few reviews I have read.

    Quote Originally Posted by Ashkbp  [View Original Post]
    Any one seen kimberly smith. Kimkykim on IG. Post as traveling escort. In raleigh this week. Her pics she looks nice. Says 200 30 min.

  4. #27884

    Kinkie kim

    Any one seen kimberly smith. Kimkykim on IG. Post as traveling escort. In raleigh this week. Her pics she looks nice. Says 200 30 min.

  5. #27883

    Info on Chloe

    Gents.

    I wanted to reach out to the group to see if there is any info on Chloe.

    https://tryst.link/escort/marie10

    She is based out of UK but will be here in Raleigh all month.

    The pics look great but the phone number doesn't check, but that could just be an app.

    Any info will be appreciated.

    Thanks.

  6. #27882
    Quote Originally Posted by IncognitoSurf2  [View Original Post]
    Anyone tried out the Latinas at Bluestone drive location?
    3 of them staying in the same room at an extended stay. Not a great setup.

  7. #27881
    Quote Originally Posted by Jubba  [View Original Post]
    It's been a while, but I've seen her many times. Fucked her BB every time. But I remember once, she brought out a condom even though we agreed on bare. When I reminded her, she put her finger to her lips, but nodded. Fucked her every which way and when I was close, she whispered to pull out. I glazed her pussy, got dressed, and left. Afterward, I realized I hadn't checked the bathroom and her pimp / handler / bf was probably in there and she didn't want him to know I was raw dogging her. Sometimes, when I have texted her, she has said no BB outright. Others, she has said ok. I think the no comes when the handler is working the phone. Regardless, I have not seen her in ages due to the time wasting.
    I blew my load in her many times. Stopped after she got to unreliable.

  8. #27880

    Latinas at Bluestone Dr

    Anyone tried out the Latinas at Bluestone drive location?

  9. #27879
    Senior Member


    Posts: 262

    JLo xJLo

    Quote Originally Posted by FineTaste  [View Original Post]
    I've been wanting to meet up with JLo for quite a long time now.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...a/808694673231

    I've heard from reading other reviews that she'll go BBFS with you no problem and that was what I was after. She was kinda OK texting on msgs but as others have reported countless times she will ghost as soon as you reach her apt. Every single time! I actually went to her place 2-3 times and left disappointed since she would always ghost. This time I texted with her and remained at home until while telling her I am almost reaching her. I did this and again silence but this time I wasn't too concerned since I was sitting comfortably at home. Finally she comes back 15-20 minutes later with are you here? I said yes so she actually gives me a room number of her room she's staying at which kinda shocked me. I immediately decided to head on over to her telling her I am going to be there in 5 minutes. Got the agreed upon donation and came to her place and knocked and she let me in. She is actually quite pretty in real life just like her recent pics, black hair. I said I wanted to do BBFS seeing as she was pulling a condom from the drawer and she was like I don't do that. I was really shocked since I had read numerous reports on her going BB so I just asked I can pay a little bit extra can we go ahead with it but she just refused. She said she won't do it and I can leave. So I actually just left with all my money and everything no issues. This was surprising based on previous reports on her but she turned down BBBJ / BBFS and let me leave with no money given to her. I was disappointed to be fair since she looked real good and I wanted to really fuck her brains out but she just said no and that was that.
    It's been a while, but I've seen her many times. Fucked her BB every time. But I remember once, she brought out a condom even though we agreed on bare. When I reminded her, she put her finger to her lips, but nodded. Fucked her every which way and when I was close, she whispered to pull out. I glazed her pussy, got dressed, and left. Afterward, I realized I hadn't checked the bathroom and her pimp / handler / bf was probably in there and she didn't want him to know I was raw dogging her. Sometimes, when I have texted her, she has said no BB outright. Others, she has said ok. I think the no comes when the handler is working the phone. Regardless, I have not seen her in ages due to the time wasting.

  10. #27878

    JLo

    I've been wanting to meet up with JLo for quite a long time now.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...a/808694673231

    I've heard from reading other reviews that she'll go BBFS with you no problem and that was what I was after. She was kinda OK texting on msgs but as others have reported countless times she will ghost as soon as you reach her apt. Every single time! I actually went to her place 2-3 times and left disappointed since she would always ghost. This time I texted with her and remained at home until while telling her I am almost reaching her. I did this and again silence but this time I wasn't too concerned since I was sitting comfortably at home. Finally she comes back 15-20 minutes later with are you here? I said yes so she actually gives me a room number of her room she's staying at which kinda shocked me. I immediately decided to head on over to her telling her I am going to be there in 5 minutes. Got the agreed upon donation and came to her place and knocked and she let me in. She is actually quite pretty in real life just like her recent pics, black hair. I said I wanted to do BBFS seeing as she was pulling a condom from the drawer and she was like I don't do that. I was really shocked since I had read numerous reports on her going BB so I just asked I can pay a little bit extra can we go ahead with it but she just refused. She said she won't do it and I can leave. So I actually just left with all my money and everything no issues. This was surprising based on previous reports on her but she turned down BBBJ / BBFS and let me leave with no money given to her. I was disappointed to be fair since she looked real good and I wanted to really fuck her brains out but she just said no and that was that.

  11. #27877
    Well, that's probably a good thing that she is now refusing BBFS / CIP for the guys that enjoy DATY. That always sits in the back of my mind at times if I end up doing the DATY deed (like how many dudes has she seen today…) Maybe the spotting has her spooked with well endowed guys moving forward.

    I will say that a good DATY session has opened the doors for a lot of BBFS for me from providers and women that had previously been hesitant to go that route.

    Quote Originally Posted by PleasureSeeker  [View Original Post]
    Wow. She refused raw for me. Maybe she's not offering it anymore? She didn't even consider it. Just a curt "No". But DATY was maybe the best part of the visit. Pretty hot. Clean, totally shaved. Smelled good. She was loving it. But I felt no IUD and I'm pretty large. I had a rubber on, so maybe that's the reason for both things.

  12. #27876

    Re: Tania little

    Quote Originally Posted by Sherminator  [View Original Post]
    Was wondering, anyone visited her in the past?

    Can't find any reviews on her.

    Dm or reply please.

    https://tryst.link/escort/taniakitty5
    I can't find anything about her. Searching her phone number and her email results in zero hits, not even the Tryst ad that you linked. Either she's brand new, or this is a totally fake ad. Let us know if you try contacting her.

  13. #27875

    Tania little

    Was wondering, anyone visited her in the past?

    Can't find any reviews on her.

    Dm or reply please.

    https://tryst.link/escort/taniakitty5

  14. #27874
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnD89  [View Original Post]
    I did not even think of that. I have definitely felt the pain of a newly inserted IUD that had the strings not trimmed enough. Poked the shit out of me, but girl then had them trimmed closer and then the strings soften over time and it gets a lot better. I am assuming the strings on Brandi's IUD have softened. Since she does entertain BBFS with CIP, it would be smart for her to have an IUD. Happy mongering and may ya'll never feel the poke of the those IUD strings on the little head.
    Wow. She refused raw for me. Maybe she's not offering it anymore? She didn't even consider it. Just a curt "No". But DATY was maybe the best part of the visit. Pretty hot. Clean, totally shaved. Smelled good. She was loving it. But I felt no IUD and I'm pretty large. I had a rubber on, so maybe that's the reason for both things.

  15. #27873
    I did not even think of that. I have definitely felt the pain of a newly inserted IUD that had the strings not trimmed enough. Poked the shit out of me, but girl then had them trimmed closer and then the strings soften over time and it gets a lot better. I am assuming the strings on Brandi's IUD have softened. Since she does entertain BBFS with CIP, it would be smart for her to have an IUD. Happy mongering and may ya'll never feel the poke of the those IUD strings on the little head.

    Quote Originally Posted by Kurt309  [View Original Post]
    I can almost guarantee she has an iud inside. I can't count the times I have been getting the same piece of snatch then all of a sudden it's tighter and feels different to almost uncomfortable and then if you are somewhat well endowed she will spot some from that IUD moving. I felt this with Brandi but she didn't spot. This is my opinion but I could be wrong I only did it with her once and it was uncomfortable, felt like a piece of plastic nawing on my head Every time I got deep.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape