Find Your New Baby
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 194 of 2051 FirstFirst ... 94 144 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 244 294 694 1194 ... LastLast
Results 2,896 to 2,910 of 30761
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #27866

    Re: Tania little

    Quote Originally Posted by Sherminator  [View Original Post]
    Was wondering, anyone visited her in the past?

    Can't find any reviews on her.

    Dm or reply please.

    https://tryst.link/escort/taniakitty5
    I can't find anything about her. Searching her phone number and her email results in zero hits, not even the Tryst ad that you linked. Either she's brand new, or this is a totally fake ad. Let us know if you try contacting her.

  2. #27865

    Tania little

    Was wondering, anyone visited her in the past?

    Can't find any reviews on her.

    Dm or reply please.

    https://tryst.link/escort/taniakitty5

  3. #27864
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnD89  [View Original Post]
    I did not even think of that. I have definitely felt the pain of a newly inserted IUD that had the strings not trimmed enough. Poked the shit out of me, but girl then had them trimmed closer and then the strings soften over time and it gets a lot better. I am assuming the strings on Brandi's IUD have softened. Since she does entertain BBFS with CIP, it would be smart for her to have an IUD. Happy mongering and may ya'll never feel the poke of the those IUD strings on the little head.
    Wow. She refused raw for me. Maybe she's not offering it anymore? She didn't even consider it. Just a curt "No". But DATY was maybe the best part of the visit. Pretty hot. Clean, totally shaved. Smelled good. She was loving it. But I felt no IUD and I'm pretty large. I had a rubber on, so maybe that's the reason for both things.

  4. #27863
    I did not even think of that. I have definitely felt the pain of a newly inserted IUD that had the strings not trimmed enough. Poked the shit out of me, but girl then had them trimmed closer and then the strings soften over time and it gets a lot better. I am assuming the strings on Brandi's IUD have softened. Since she does entertain BBFS with CIP, it would be smart for her to have an IUD. Happy mongering and may ya'll never feel the poke of the those IUD strings on the little head.

    Quote Originally Posted by Kurt309  [View Original Post]
    I can almost guarantee she has an iud inside. I can't count the times I have been getting the same piece of snatch then all of a sudden it's tighter and feels different to almost uncomfortable and then if you are somewhat well endowed she will spot some from that IUD moving. I felt this with Brandi but she didn't spot. This is my opinion but I could be wrong I only did it with her once and it was uncomfortable, felt like a piece of plastic nawing on my head Every time I got deep.

  5. #27862

    Time waster?

    Haven't seen any recent reports about Ava, but I've been trying to dream for weeks and she keeps throwing water on it. She's quick with cost, but never forthcoming with location or time and I've spent hours waiting on responses. Worth continuing to try?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...r/727341238630

  6. #27861

    Jay Jay

    I was wondering myself. Any info?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...-/189030516414

    Quote Originally Posted by Likeass911  [View Original Post]
    Hi, I was wondering what anyone can tell me about this provider.

    I think she had gone by Jaklyn at one point, but I could be incorrect. Any info is appreciated.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...y/571820971600

  7. #27860
    Quote Originally Posted by Wannatry461  [View Original Post]
    She into DATY?
    Yes, she is.

  8. #27859

    Brandi

    She into DATY?

    Quote Originally Posted by Kurt309  [View Original Post]
    I can almost guarantee she has a iud inside. I can't count the times I have been getting the same piece of snatch then all of a sudden it's tighter and feels different to almost uncomfortable and then if you are somewhat well endowed she will spot some from that IUD moving. I felt this with Brandi but she didn't spot. This is my opinion but I could be wrong I only did it with her once and it was uncomfortable, felt like a piece of plastic nawing on my head Every time I got deep.

  9. #27858

    Brandi

    I can almost guarantee she has a iud inside. I can't count the times I have been getting the same piece of snatch then all of a sudden it's tighter and feels different to almost uncomfortable and then if you are somewhat well endowed she will spot some from that IUD moving. I felt this with Brandi but she didn't spot. This is my opinion but I could be wrong I only did it with her once and it was uncomfortable, felt like a piece of plastic nawing on my head Every time I got deep.

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnD89  [View Original Post]
    Can vouch for Brandi. She is older but does look like her photos. She has a little belly on her but those can be seen in the picture so you won't feel like you got catfished. She was OK to go BBFS with me when I asked her in person. She does state she does not like to do so, but I told her I was tested quarterly and we proceeded.

    She is fairly tight as other mongers have noted and I am fairly well endowed and actually caused her to spot a bit and we only noticed after the deed was done and the deposit had been placed deep inside her.

    Always a bit freaky when you see blood there and on your little head, but I do PrEP so not as concerned. Just know that if you are well endowed, she might spot a bit. She is pretty chill and relaxed..

  10. #27857

    The middle one

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...t/696839699728

    The middle one worked out of Sanford. Great time, no drama.

  11. #27856

    Daisy / Kora / Daisi

    Quote Originally Posted by TipsyVapor  [View Original Post]
    Can anyone confirm if Daisy / Kora are the same or if there are two different Daisys advertising on STG?

    I came across these three conflicting ads with two different phone numbers, wondering if any or all were legit.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...t/118440569544

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...t/696839699728

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...t/032608627762

    I used to see a Daisy in Sanford years ago and was hoping one of these is her.
    The first link and the last link is Daisy / Kora. Good, safe time at a decent price point.

    The middle one is Daisi. A little more upscale and expensive. I have not been with her, but have read plenty of reviews about her.

    Good luck!

  12. #27855
    From the looks of the ads, Daisy / Kora are the same from the phone number and photos showcasing body type and also from the ad description of their physical attributes which are far different than the photos and physical description of Daisi. I'd bet that they are two different people. Daisy / kora seems to have significantly larger breasts and is also larger / taller than Daisi. Just my two cents. I have not seen either.

    -J.

    Quote Originally Posted by TipsyVapor  [View Original Post]
    Can anyone confirm if Daisy / Kora are the same or if there are two different Daisys advertising on STG?

    I came across these three conflicting ads with two different phone numbers, wondering if any or all were legit.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...t/118440569544

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...t/696839699728

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...t/032608627762

    I used to see a Daisy in Sanford years ago and was hoping one of these is her.

  13. #27854
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1538

    Durham Deputy Busted

    WRAL reporting a Durham Sheriff Deputy of 19 years service was arrested today for having fun with an Escort 5/2 I think I read. I could be wrong but my guess is there are many arrest, they are just not getting the news coverage because it's not a high profile arrest. Not being familiar with the provider or the incall place being watched by outside and inside eyes is risky. Don't let your guard down using the little head, Be careful Fellas!

  14. #27853

    Daisy / Kora

    Can anyone confirm if Daisy / Kora are the same or if there are two different Daisys advertising on STG?

    I came across these three conflicting ads with two different phone numbers, wondering if any or all were legit.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...t/118440569544

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...t/696839699728

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...t/032608627762

    I used to see a Daisy in Sanford years ago and was hoping one of these is her.

  15. #27852

    Lexii Raleigh Pics

    Quote Originally Posted by WhiskeyMooch  [View Original Post]
    Tried booking with Lexii today. Initially asked for something up front, told her nothing personal but I don't do deposits she came back asking to meet her in the parking lot of her hotel since she was having issues getting a room. Wanted me to pay the cash app while her driver went in to pay for the room. Was at the same place and sounded exactly like the drive away situation somebody posted about her a few weeks ago. Don't think we've had any issues with her in general but, proceed at your own caution. Just seems off to me.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...-/224927519694
    Pics in case page disappears.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot 2025-05-07 1.20.36 PM.jpg‎  

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape