Find Your New Baby
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Classified Ads - Member Discussions

+ Add Report
Page 44 of 851 FirstFirst ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 94 144 544 ... LastLast
Results 646 to 660 of 12758
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #12113
    Quote Originally Posted by Justforme  [View Original Post]
    Will someone share why that site blocks me? What can be done?
    Not sure why won't open. But does not reply when messaged.

  2. #12112

    That list does load

    Will someone share why that site blocks me? What can be done?

    Quote Originally Posted by Sundvd  [View Original Post]
    She's real, young athletic Colombian dirty blonde spinner with nice ass, huge tits, toned legs, and beautiful face. Doesn't speak English 120 QV, everything covered. No FIV. Very prompt and welcoming. Looks just like her pictures, not dated old photos.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...980/6467308874

    Located right off 417 and Colonial, east side O.

    Only here for 2 months. Treat her right fellas, I want to see her again, don't fuck it up for us!

  3. #12111

    Venezuelan

    Anyone have any info or experience with this one?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/orlan...t/844646526851

  4. #12110

    Jessi, New girl on E Colonial

    She's real, young athletic Colombian dirty blonde spinner with nice ass, huge tits, toned legs, and beautiful face. Doesn't speak English 120 QV, everything covered. No FIV. Very prompt and welcoming. Looks just like her pictures, not dated old photos.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...980/6467308874

    Located right off 417 and Colonial, east side O.

    Only here for 2 months. Treat her right fellas, I want to see her again, don't fuck it up for us!

  5. #12109

    TC Duo

    Quote Originally Posted by StyleDogg  [View Original Post]
    Just a heads up for the Orlando brothers. Looks like a pair of treasure coast providers are visiting Orlando. I personally have not visited either one of them due to their crappy reviews. You can search the treasure coast boards for Danielle, AKA Spice, AKA Giovanna and her partner Purple Rain to get an idea if you want to visit, or not.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/vero-...-/556677269850
    They are a waste of time and money.

  6. #12108

    Nikki

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ando/186995544

    Look who's ad I came across. She's staying with Lexxxi and Brooke I believe.

  7. #12107

    Treasure Coast duo in Orlando

    Just a heads up for the Orlando brothers. Looks like a pair of treasure coast providers are visiting Orlando. I personally have not visited either one of them due to their crappy reviews. You can search the treasure coast boards for Danielle, AKA Spice, AKA Giovanna and her partner Purple Rain to get an idea if you want to visit, or not.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/vero-...-/556677269850

  8. #12106
    Quote Originally Posted by Roxie81  [View Original Post]
    Wow that's crazy. Definitely has not been my experience with her, everything has been absolutely amazing with her, every time her Kitty is fresh clean and delicious. Yes of course her pictures are doctored like all of them but she is still very beautiful in my opinion. And as far as man-made bodies go I think hers is pretty good, of course you'll never get rid of those scars but her doctor did a pretty good job. She's never rushed me either, I guess it's YMMV or she had an off day.
    I was probably double booked. She was rushing me when I was omw and was rushing me through the session too plus her phone was constantly going off.

  9. #12105
    Shill ignore all posts


    Posts: 43
    Quote Originally Posted by James185  [View Original Post]
    She wants you to goto instagram to follow her or communicate. Then that's it. Looking for clicks. More click bait.
    I've been talking to her on IG. She seems legit. I'm planning on seeing her later this month when I have the time.

  10. #12104
    Quote Originally Posted by Haloko  [View Original Post]
    Saw this post. She looks great. A little to good to be true.

    Please let me know your experiences.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/orlan...-/360167750588
    She wants you to goto instagram to follow her or communicate. Then that's it. Looking for clicks. More click bait.

  11. #12103

    Anyone seen her yet?

    Saw this post. She looks great. A little to good to be true.

    Please let me know your experiences.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/orlan...-/360167750588

  12. #12102

    Not my experience

    Quote Originally Posted by ShokDJ  [View Original Post]
    Gave her a shot since I recently review and honestly was very disappointed in the experience. First off her coms are all over the place and she even sent me the wrong address. Finally met up and she look nowhere as good as the pictures and her whole body is obviously man made which is a turn off for me. She was overly hygienic and she made me wash my hands and wipe me down with alcohol, I have nothing against that but when you made such a point to made sure I'm clean but your cat smells like dead fish it doesn't make sense to me. Between the smelly kitty and her rushing me I couldn't finish and she even kicked me out 10 minutes before hhr which I paid for.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ando/186906252
    Wow that's crazy. Definitely has not been my experience with her, everything has been absolutely amazing with her, every time her Kitty is fresh clean and delicious. Yes of course her pictures are doctored like all of them but she is still very beautiful in my opinion. And as far as man-made bodies go I think hers is pretty good, of course you'll never get rid of those scars but her doctor did a pretty good job. She's never rushed me either, I guess it's YMMV or she had an off day.

  13. #12101

    Luz mary

    Gave her a shot since I recently review and honestly was very disappointed in the experience. First off her coms are all over the place and she even sent me the wrong address. Finally met up and she look nowhere as good as the pictures and her whole body is obviously man made which is a turn off for me. She was overly hygienic and she made me wash my hands and wipe me down with alcohol, I have nothing against that but when you made such a point to made sure I'm clean but your cat smells like dead fish it doesn't make sense to me. Between the smelly kitty and her rushing me I couldn't finish and she even kicked me out 10 minutes before hhr which I paid for.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ando/186906252

  14. #12100

    Good times waiting for you!

    Looking to have a good time? So am I, ready and more than willing, Lets have fun! Also am a regular member of Princess Girl you're more than welcome to check out my reviews under that.

  15. #12099

    Luz

    I also concur that the photos are accurate and she is a good time.

    Quote Originally Posted by Roxie81  [View Original Post]
    Yes the pics and videos are her. She looks and feels great. Always a good time with her.
    .

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape