Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 3,076 to 3,090 of 41278
-
05-09-25 06:03 #38203Senior Member

Posts: 58Legit
She's a nice person. Reads a lot. Ok to talk to. Had a baby I think a year or two ago. A few tats here & there. Wasn't drugged up in my experience. Don't recall any drama.
Originally Posted by TylerOfJax75
[View Original Post]
-
05-08-25 20:03 #38202Senior Member

Posts: 708Agreed.
Originally Posted by MrGee1984
[View Original Post]
I think I did a report on her about 8 years ago or so. All you are dong is renting the cooch. She bends over. Looks great. And that's it.
Hard pass on this one, not worth it.
-
05-08-25 19:57 #38201Senior Member

Posts: 708Lie Budwhite stated h She's been around for years. I've tried to meet her in previous days but her verification was too rigorous for my tastes. Finally met her and enjoyed the visit. I will try again soon before giving my final say. The Guy bang nearby is a thing. She says its not her boyfriend. Uh huh.
Originally Posted by TylerOfJax75
[View Original Post]
-
05-08-25 16:55 #38200Senior Member

Posts: 84Cali
She's a good one! Very thin, but that's what I like, lucid, claims to not do candy.
Originally Posted by KidTorrid
[View Original Post]
-
05-08-25 16:19 #38199Senior Member

Posts: 243Threats
I get these threats sometimes.
I usually reply with "I'll kill your family or tell them to "fuck off and die". Last time I.
Told them my family is in Canada, their reply "we know". You have no clue where they are LOL
.
Originally Posted by TimesLikeThese
[View Original Post]
-
05-08-25 15:52 #38198Senior Member

Posts: 176What about the free texting mobile / web apps?
Originally Posted by MJohnson218
[View Original Post]
-
05-08-25 11:31 #38197Senior Member

Posts: 413Enchantress intel
https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...l/326220173840
Normally I like them a little young but she's interesting looking. Search brings up nothing.
-
05-08-25 10:01 #38196Senior Member

Posts: 84Candy choice
Her candy of choice makes her O very easy, like she's in "ecstasy"!
Originally Posted by Trifection
[View Original Post]
-
05-08-25 09:58 #38195Senior Member

Posts: 84Allie
Is this the Allie you're referring to? https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...-/618409235256.
Originally Posted by Rich980
[View Original Post]
-
05-07-25 20:25 #38194Senior Member

Posts: 115Been around forever, haven't seen her in a few years so not sure what the current situation is like. Was fun at the time. Had a boyfriend that would stand outside.
Originally Posted by TylerOfJax75
[View Original Post]
-
05-07-25 19:45 #38193Senior Member

Posts: 69Lacy
Anyone see this one? She's a cutie. I tried to search but found nothing specific. DM's are ok if you prefer.
Thanks!
https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...y/346801669873
-
05-07-25 17:54 #38192Senior Member

Posts: 114Rhonda
This was over a yr ago, once a thief, they can't b trusted.
Originally Posted by BiggDaddi
[View Original Post]
-
05-07-25 16:09 #38191Senior Member

Posts: 452Saw her about 6 months ago
Gave me an amazing BBBJ. Then saw her a few weeks later and it was just okay. Never had any problems with her though. Has she taken a recent turn for the worse or something?
Originally Posted by Blazzer
[View Original Post]
-
05-07-25 13:50 #38190Senior Member

Posts: 36https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...oast/186778460
Originally Posted by TopJimmie
[View Original Post]
That's the one. Again, I was out of town so I don't know if anyone else here would ever see her. She's one for the bbw lovers like myself. I knew it would be a poor experience when she wouldn't fully undress. I also had to swap on my own raincoat because the one she put on me was not even close to fitting. Didn't make hardly a sound the entire time either.
-
05-07-25 12:47 #38189Senior Member

Posts: 413Sexy and sweet intel
https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...-/802983961681 Anyone have the pleasure. No reviews that I could find yet posts regularly.











Reply With Quote





