Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Live Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 196 of 1776 FirstFirst ... 96 146 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 246 296 696 1196 ... LastLast
Results 2,926 to 2,940 of 26640
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #23715

    Anyone Check Out This Sexy Latina In GR?

    Anyone? I'm in kzoo area and was wondering if she was legit?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/kalam...m/211009314712

  2. #23714
    Quote Originally Posted by Bottum  [View Original Post]
    I'm guessing the average escort who are active, sober, and in demand probably averages 3- 5 clients daily. Temperance my you t are who has pa low cost living area Lwith no bad habits claim 2 or maybe 3 clients a day clients. That's FS multiple positions, putting her best effort physically and emotionally. We are both drained and satiated after our tryst. Pixie who pays for nice average local hotel and sometimes leaves in 24 hours probably services at least 4 clients. I try to be her first client in the afternoon and usually there a client waiting, on the way or texting for her company. I've personally seen her phone lighted up with inquiring mongers. With the average motel at least $70 or higher a night you would guess at least two clients to pay for gas, food and room rent. This is assuming you're making $150-200 FS mongers. We won't count the SS, blow & go guy which a lady could finish quickly in between longer dreams. Mechanical Mandy with the big size jugs told me she didn't need my money because I didn't follow her instructions told me she was making up to a grand daily. That's a lot of tricks even for her low donation rate. That's assuming you start at about 9 and quit at 9, unless some unusual circumstances drugs, car, rent, kicked out of your domicile there's only such much pounding a body can take. Bottum. Out.
    My experience is that they will do what the market demands, any regular the girl is going to tell you she turns down tricks, but like a buddy told me about hockey, goals are too hard to score, I think that they make money when they can, LOL!

  3. #23713
    Quote Originally Posted by RelaxJustDome  [View Original Post]
    What are her rates and does she offer BBBJ, daty, greek?
    I think it's like $$ for hh and Greek is offered at a high upcharge. She confirmed DATY and GFE offered. But everything is covered.

  4. #23712

    Lady of all occasions

    Anyone seen her!!

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...s/492892262308

    Any Info would be great.

    Thank You.

    Steveo4901.

  5. #23711

    It matters

    Quote Originally Posted by GRDiver  [View Original Post]
    In a way it does matter especially if you want their undivided attention. Some providers book back to back to back mongers and if you happen to be either the first or second then they might just try to hurry you out or text during your sessions. But then there's other providers who already made their goal for the day and if you're the last person they see you might just get a blah performance. It all depends on the provider of course. If you want undivided attention with low volume then a sugar baby is the way to go.
    More volume more traffic more risk to me. It's not unreasonable to ask for undivided attention for your time. The closer they book appointments together and the worse they get being ready for you in time the more likely you will run into the last guy that fucked her and also the one after you. Some guys want last guys hit LOL I would prefer she takes enough time between to freshen up. I have met great performers that I stopped seeing because they couldn't do that and I don't care to see any of you in real life LOL.

  6. #23710

    Plain jane

    Quote Originally Posted by AustinRamos1  [View Original Post]
    She's back in town and she brought a friend! She's newer to the hobby and I think she's Latina? Can't tell. But I'm on my way to my hh appointment now. I've said it before but cute face, great body, Fantastic ass LOL. Check them out. I think they're in town until Saturday night. Linked below.

    https://tryst.link/escort/plainjane2622

    AR.
    What are her rates and does she offer BBBJ, daty, greek?

  7. #23709

    Plain Jane and her friend

    She's back in town and she brought a friend! She's newer to the hobby and I think she's Latina? Can't tell. But I'm on my way to my hh appointment now. I've said it before but cute face, great body, Fantastic ass LOL. Check them out. I think they're in town until Saturday night. Linked below.

    https://tryst.link/escort/plainjane2622

    AR.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_3671.jpg‎   IMG_3672.jpg‎   IMG_3670.jpg‎  

  8. #23708

    Input anyone?

    Curious if anyone has seen Sky lately? She's one I haven't dreamed of yet. I'm a little cautious tho due to her unfortunate visit to the county hotel recently (spidey senses? Is there upcharges for her menu?

    Also has anyone seen Erin lately? I've been wanting to dream with her again but seems like she's gotten a case of GPS again all of a sudden smh.

  9. #23707
    Quote Originally Posted by JayJay2  [View Original Post]
    Not really any of our business to count their pockets is it? Long as I have the providers undivided attention I could care less.
    In a way it does matter especially if you want their undivided attention. Some providers book back to back to back mongers and if you happen to be either the first or second then they might just try to hurry you out or text during your sessions. But then there's other providers who already made their goal for the day and if you're the last person they see you might just get a blah performance. It all depends on the provider of course. If you want undivided attention with low volume then a sugar baby is the way to go.

  10. #23706

    Inquiring minds

    Quote Originally Posted by NoseJelly  [View Original Post]
    Some Mongers use that info in deciding who they see or won't see. Or for scheduling time of day so the provider is "fresher" or less High on something. Sometimes if business is slow, a better price can be negotiated with some providers.
    Since I was the one who broached the subject it wasn't to figure how much money can be made. I was actually more curious how many hornie guys it takes to support the local ladies. Quite frankly I don't care how much someone makes. I'm much more interested in knowing how many dicks came in that pussy I so much want to eat out.

  11. #23705
    Quote Originally Posted by JayJay2  [View Original Post]
    Not really any of our business to count their pockets is it? Long as I have the providers undivided attention I could care less.
    Some Mongers use that info in deciding who they see or won't see. Or for scheduling time of day so the provider is "fresher" or less High on something. Sometimes if business is slow, a better price can be negotiated with some providers.

  12. #23704
    Ad says she is "back". Tried a search but nothing is coming up. Anyone have intel on this one?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...s/173164772219

  13. #23703

    Volume

    Not really any of our business to count their pockets is it? Long as I have the providers undivided attention I could care less.

  14. #23702

    How many clients daily

    I'm guessing the average escort who are active, sober, and in demand probably averages 3- 5 clients daily. Temperance my you t are who has pa low cost living area Lwith no bad habits claim 2 or maybe 3 clients a day clients. That's FS multiple positions, putting her best effort physically and emotionally. We are both drained and satiated after our tryst. Pixie who pays for nice average local hotel and sometimes leaves in 24 hours probably services at least 4 clients. I try to be her first client in the afternoon and usually there a client waiting, on the way or texting for her company. I've personally seen her phone lighted up with inquiring mongers. With the average motel at least $70 or higher a night you would guess at least two clients to pay for gas, food and room rent. This is assuming you're making $150-200 FS mongers. We won't count the SS, blow & go guy which a lady could finish quickly in between longer dreams. Mechanical Mandy with the big size jugs told me she didn't need my money because I didn't follow her instructions told me she was making up to a grand daily. That's a lot of tricks even for her low donation rate. That's assuming you start at about 9 and quit at 9, unless some unusual circumstances drugs, car, rent, kicked out of your domicile there's only such much pounding a body can take. Bottum. Out.

  15. #23701

    Hooker isn't a housewife

    Quote Originally Posted by Sailor42  [View Original Post]
    Let's say for sake of conversation 350 working day a year X 2 fucks a day = 700. That a lot of fucks any way a person wants to look at it. It would probably take the average house wife at least 10-12 years to get that much dick.
    Low volume relative to escort LOL. No one wants to run the numbers on how many dicks these women have seen it might make you vomit. That's why the true UTR and semi UTR ones are so good because it isn't ruined pussy. Some of these ladies been seeing dick for years just on the boards dozens of people commenting on how often they see them gross.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape