Find Your New Baby
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Streetwalker Reports

+ Add Report
Page 43 of 2366 FirstFirst ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 93 143 543 1043 ... LastLast
Results 631 to 645 of 35479
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #34849

    05/24/25.0700

    Got into town around 0630 and at Consulate went south on the trail to Speedway. Nothing, as expected. Definitely not like the glory days of old. Headed north on the trail past the mall, past the WaWa near Lancaster and down past the 7-11 in the 40's. Up OBT all the way to 50 and not a sighting (not to mention the black transformers in tbe 20's).

    Headed back south on OBT, spotted wf headed down 35th st. Turned into gas station (Raceway?) and headed down 35th st and caught up to her. She was a bit haggard looking, light brown hair, 5'5", 129 lbs, tats on upper thighs, arms. After LE check, she asked for $60 for BBBJ. No way am I paying $60 for homeless street meat. Said her name's Courtney. Dropped her off on 35th in a field near her tent.

    Drove past 7-11 on 39th and spotted female standing with db's on side of store. Stopped and waved her over. She got in and we drove off. Bianca, prsw. 28 yo but looks younger, slight marks on legs and hands, dark brown hair, very nice body. Said she wants to make money, $80 for FS. She was nice but told her I only had $40, and showed it to her. Without hesitation, she agreed. We found a secluded spot and she asked for money up front. Told her I'd put it on the dash and she collects after I nutt. No problem. She asked for a condom but told her I didn't have one. She examined my tool, even smelled it then went to work. BJ was mediocre and after 10 minutes she was tired and said I could fuck her. Cool. Miraculously, I found a condom and fucked her in the front seat. Pussy was hairless, wet and tight. I stroked her hard and nutted deep inside the bag. She grabbed her money. Took her back to the 7-11 and I was on my way. No phone.

    Stay safe out there and happy hunting.

    NC Hunter.

  2. #34848

  3. #34847

    Ginger Redhead again

    I just dropped off Ginger the redhead at the bus stop near Lancaster. She said she was going to be out there for a while tonight. She's wearing a black outfit with an unbottoned red collared shirt. I've seen her a few times now and she's always treated me right and knows just what I like.

  4. #34846

    Manhandler

    Quote Originally Posted by ChrisB642  [View Original Post]
    Saw a few girls by Lancaster also including Renegade looking good in a dress.
    Each time I picked up Renagaide she got in & said, " I'm going to Manhandle you". And she whipped out my cock & stroked it all the way to the spot. She's been good to me. Missionary Man.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 8a75aeb36c248609d6ec17985b6b2556_f.jpg‎  

  5. #34845

    A new petite chick named Gigi

    Met a new petite girl with a nice little booty meat on her, I saw her by 39th I was wondering if anyone tried her yet. I saw her in the evening time. Saw a few girls by Lancaster also including Renegade looking good in a dress, Danielle and lala walking for a brief moment before going back to the local hotel. A good amount of girls stay there but some of them do strictly online dates even though I see some of them walking to the store, I try to get their attention and other cars too but they keep walking forward so I know they online chicks. When traffic slows down that's when you barely see anything.

  6. #34844

    And some of us take greater risks!

    I got to hand it to ya bro, you got stones! You did a great job of providing important intel, but still, this is why I will stick to the UTRs and pros who work on the down-low when I am in-between SBs (Like I am now.).

    Keep up the great reports, and stay safe out there!

    Quote Originally Posted by MrMomo00  [View Original Post]
    Saw her once while at the gas station just before i4. We locked eyes but I had just finished getting slobed up and swallowed by another girl for. 20 and didn't have any more cash on me so I passed. Today was in the area and hit the trail. Saw a couple of WSW's same girls. I saw skeletor which I realize doesn't really narrow down who I'm talking about. Saw some BSW's which I typically avoid, but saw one skinny dark skinned one and I have a thing for Dark skin, and she was cute, but my experiences with BSW's in the past has always been terrible, so I passed. Saw a blond skinny SW walking up and down the trail. Older, white T-shirt and leopard print shorts with sandals and socks. She was doing her best model walk at times kinda looked like a drunk walk but she had that trashy look that reels me in. I followed her movements for a while but she just kept on the main trail. Walked it from Checkers to Holden on both sides and never turned down a side street. I do not pick girls up on the main trail. Really wanted to pop one off in her mouth and I feel like I could have done it for. 10 but maybe next time. I lost her somewhere while waiting at the light but I found Courtney. The girl I had seen a few days ago at the gas station. Scooped her up and she wanted. 50 for bbj. I countered with. 20 and she said the lowest she could go was. 30. Still more than what I wanted to pay but went to a spot. Bbj was ok. She kept stopping and trying to find her groove. Eventually she did and it was ok. Finished in her mouth. Somebody had approached my car and was watching. Windows were tinted so they couldn't see anything but still weird. Got the hell out of there and dropped her off.

    Here is a tip that I left out in my basics revisited post, but let me first say that you should do what you feel comfortable with. After my LEO checks and her LEO checks I always ask if they have drugs on them especially if they have a bag (s). They get all defensive of course then I play it off enough to make them comfortable to either say yes or no. If they have drugs on them, then I kick them the you know what out. Why? Do I really need to explain why? I had this happen to me in South Florida where the girl I had picked up was carrying a bag. I didn't ask anything about the bag what did I care. Her bag falls over as I'm making a turn and it's filled (filled is an understatement here) with crack. I had never seen crack rocks until then. She asked me to take her to this hotel down the street cause she was making a delivery and then she would take care of me. I did and she did. Next day I was cleaning out my car and found 6 crack rocks. We've all found random stuff after a SW encounter in our cars. My point is imagine if I had been stopped by LEO. Now add that possession charge cause it doesn't matter if it's hers or not. So, again do what makes you comfortable, but take precautions.

    Lastly, yes you can have the classy women. I will take the trashy women. We're all paying for it, but some of us pay a little less!

    00 Mo.

  7. #34843

    Lotto

    Does anyone know anything about a girl named lotto? Heavy set girl. Not obese but definitely not slim. Wears her hair in French braids. White. Maybe Hispanic. And usually walks on obt from the Catholic Church to royal inn area.

  8. #34842

    Update

    Oh. PSA. Ginger did put a sanitizer on my unwrapped cock before she sucked it. Don't mess with a Missionary Man.

  9. #34841

    Ginger 01/14/2025 Report

    Quote Originally Posted by Gummo198  [View Original Post]
    I just picked up a really sexy natural redhead in a black dress. Asked her name and she said Ginger. If you love redheads like I do, you'll love this chick. She was very pretty and dolled up nice. I did a bbj with her and it was literally the best head that I've ever gotten from any chick in my life! No lie. Seriously the best head ever. I just dropped her off at the bus stop near Wawa and Lancaster. She says she can be found walking between Oak Ridge and Lancaster. She's going to be out tonight if you want to find her. I'll definitely be seeing her again and often!
    Ginger.

    Today (01/ I 4/ 2025). I was lookin for a Bad girl & I found one. At the Wawa across from the Royal Inn on The Infamous Trail. First time " date " with Ginger. Very attractive early 30's with dark red hair, blue eyes, & thick (solid). She was all made up with earrings & lipstick. Ginger was dressed in a black suit & looked like a civilian. Excellent BBBJ that made me Bust in about 5 minutes (CIMWSw). Cool, trustworthy girl, & repeatable.

    Missionary Man.

  10. #34840

    Unavailable

    Allecia, BK Stephanie, & Sundress Sherrie are unavailable.

    Missionary Man.

  11. #34839

    10 or more in prostitution stings

    Streets are going to more dead than it already is, 10 or more mostly terrible looking girls got picked up by their uncles. Sherrie and Alicia are on unplanned vacations also. It sucks but online is my go to now anyways and also getting utr's to get some quality chicks.

  12. #34838

    Sting

    Uncle's pulled ten geriatric SW so far tonight.

    Just a heads up.

    Usually means they be scooping more of them up tomorrow and us over the weekend.

  13. #34837

    Sexy Redhead called Ginger

    I just picked up a really sexy natural redhead in a black dress. Asked her name and she said Ginger. If you love redheads like I do, you'll love this chick. She was very pretty and dolled up nice. I did a bbj with her and it was literally the best head that I've ever gotten from any chick in my life! No lie. Seriously the best head ever. I just dropped her off at the bus stop near Wawa and Lancaster. She says she can be found walking between Oak Ridge and Lancaster. She's going to be out tonight if you want to find her. I'll definitely be seeing her again and often!

  14. #34836

    Courtney

    Saw her once while at the gas station just before i4. We locked eyes but I had just finished getting slobed up and swallowed by another girl for. 20 and didn't have any more cash on me so I passed. Today was in the area and hit the trail. Saw a couple of WSW's same girls. I saw skeletor which I realize doesn't really narrow down who I'm talking about. Saw some BSW's which I typically avoid, but saw one skinny dark skinned one and I have a thing for Dark skin, and she was cute, but my experiences with BSW's in the past has always been terrible, so I passed. Saw a blond skinny SW walking up and down the trail. Older, white T-shirt and leopard print shorts with sandals and socks. She was doing her best model walk at times kinda looked like a drunk walk but she had that trashy look that reels me in. I followed her movements for a while but she just kept on the main trail. Walked it from Checkers to Holden on both sides and never turned down a side street. I do not pick girls up on the main trail. Really wanted to pop one off in her mouth and I feel like I could have done it for. 10 but maybe next time. I lost her somewhere while waiting at the light but I found Courtney. The girl I had seen a few days ago at the gas station. Scooped her up and she wanted. 50 for bbj. I countered with. 20 and she said the lowest she could go was. 30. Still more than what I wanted to pay but went to a spot. Bbj was ok. She kept stopping and trying to find her groove. Eventually she did and it was ok. Finished in her mouth. Somebody had approached my car and was watching. Windows were tinted so they couldn't see anything but still weird. Got the hell out of there and dropped her off.

    Here is a tip that I left out in my basics revisited post, but let me first say that you should do what you feel comfortable with. After my LEO checks and her LEO checks I always ask if they have drugs on them especially if they have a bag (s). They get all defensive of course then I play it off enough to make them comfortable to either say yes or no. If they have drugs on them, then I kick them the you know what out. Why? Do I really need to explain why? I had this happen to me in South Florida where the girl I had picked up was carrying a bag. I didn't ask anything about the bag what did I care. Her bag falls over as I'm making a turn and it's filled (filled is an understatement here) with crack. I had never seen crack rocks until then. She asked me to take her to this hotel down the street cause she was making a delivery and then she would take care of me. I did and she did. Next day I was cleaning out my car and found 6 crack rocks. We've all found random stuff after a SW encounter in our cars. My point is imagine if I had been stopped by LEO. Now add that possession charge cause it doesn't matter if it's hers or not. So, again do what makes you comfortable, but take precautions.

    Lastly, yes you can have the classy women. I will take the trashy women. We're all paying for it, but some of us pay a little less!

    00 Mo.

  15. #34835
    Senior Member


    Posts: 161
    Quote Originally Posted by Gummo198  [View Original Post]
    I see Karley's vacation has ended. Anyone heard from her?
    She texted me last night. Went out to see her, same beautiful huge tits. Nice oral, sex, kissing. GFE, it was fun! She said she isn't walking around anymore and hasn't been seeing anyone since she got out. She's too worried about getting in trouble again.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape