Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 691 to 705 of 35479
-
04-20-25 12:06 #34789Senior Member

Posts: 131I'm keeping an eye out myself, but I haven't heard anything from her yet.
Originally Posted by Gummo198
[View Original Post]
-
04-20-25 09:07 #34788Senior Member

Posts: 100Karley
I see Karley's vacation has ended. Anyone heard from her?
-
04-19-25 22:01 #34787Senior Member

Posts: 213Friday night, dead.
So after finishing dinner down by Disney. I start heading in for the night. So I though it's early let's take a look and see what mite be going on. I start around 39th street. You know that 711 , where sometimes a few people hang out at. Didn't see any thing worth pursuing. So north on obt from there. Kept a sharp eye out for some sites. So driving north looking at what use to fairly hot spots. No activity out. Got to Kaley and some closed down business is what I saw. Then up gore avenue. The bar on the left had a few trucks in parking lot. Passed by jones high school area, still no one walking. Passed Orlando Ducati and the liquor store. Someone trying to stand out side. Looked boozed up. Still no walking entertainers. Crossed Hwy 50 on up to lock hart area. Streets sides nothing. Got to McDonalds and I think the bus bench had been removed. No one out. Spa senerity looked busy. From the number of cars in parking lot. All the way north, until I get to my turn off at the trail and Wekiva. This was from 9:30 to about 10:15.
Originally Posted by JohnFf12
[View Original Post]
-
04-19-25 16:22 #34786Senior Member

Posts: 187Motel x area old Geneva. L e o
I replied to the other guy that posted but it has not been posted yet. The person's making a claim that the area around Geneva, motel x is heavy with LEO. I'll talk to a girl that uses motel x almost daily she said nothing unusual has been going on. I went there less than an hour ago check out the b* story and I could not find one deputy on the roads. I actually drove into motel x and talk to a young guy that works there and ask him about any police activity going on in the last week and he said nothing he's aware of. In fact while I was there they are pretty busy, I'd say they have between 2/3 and 3/4 occupied rooms. Definitely not any threat from LEO or that place would be dead. I almost got with my standby Sarah Maitland to go have some fun but unfortunately I had to do some work earlier today and I don't have time. The motel x is exactly where we would go to. Don't let the other guys post shy you guys away from going there with your girl. I also look back at the Lockhart post and no one's talking about LEO. So we got another girl that confirmed it no activity, someone that actually works there says no activity and I drove by there within the last hour and I cannot see any LEO just plenty of cars at motel x and mongers are having fun.
-
04-19-25 14:56 #34785Senior Member

Posts: 187LEO Lockhart
I ride through that area a few times a week going coming from work. Area is dead as for both with SW and LEO. About 2 years ago there was quite a few girls walking there definitely strung out and it took LEO about 4 months to get that straightened out. Since then that area has been dead. Maybe one girl every 4 months but not really anything. I've been to ex motel and back when it was Geneva for the past 6 years and I've never had any issues with law enforcement or have seen them pull over anyone in that area. And I've certainly never seen a police officer on the road pulling over people and never blown a whistle. I won't call it b* because I don't know you but I think your girl needs to get out of the house or something. These police officers know that the roads are very dangerous especially in Orlando. Probably the busiest road I've seen them pulling people over have been on Maitland boulevard in Maitland and that's the Maitland City police. Of all the law enforcement deputies are the most chill on the roads.
Originally Posted by Punkox
[View Original Post]
-
04-19-25 09:33 #34784Senior Member

Posts: 1190Nice tits, will sample the area on talent and report back. When they are unavaliable, I assume they are on a state sponsored retreat?
Originally Posted by MissionaryMan
[View Original Post]
-
04-19-25 07:46 #34783Senior Member

Posts: 784Victoria aka Preslie
Is unavailable. Missionary Man.
-
04-17-25 08:17 #34782Senior Member

Posts: 784Barbie Doll
Is unavailable. She's proud of her Big Tits. Excellent FS experience. Don't mess with a Missionary Man.
-
04-16-25 19:14 #34781Senior Member

Posts: 434Interesting.
Ran into a friend in Lockhart today. She said LE runs though the area 3-4 times a day in full force and harasses and detains everyone who even looks suspicious. She said she got pulled over with a fella and they sent 8 vehicles to make the stop. She said the girls are terrified to even go out. They are pulling people over for no reason then saying they made a traffic infarction when there was none. While I was driving by motel X there was a cop on foot who had her cruiser blocking the entrance blowing a whistle then hopping out in front of cars and pulling them over. It's fucking ridiculous and dangerous.
-
04-16-25 00:15 #34780Senior Member

Posts: 66Absolutely Hilarious!!
This line is comedy gold!! "If you like BSWs, ghoul-like looking girls, or ladyboys, it appears you still have options" - And just to be clear, that's a double hell mthrfckng no for me.
Originally Posted by ChrisXr
[View Original Post]
-
04-13-25 23:54 #34779Senior Member

Posts: 61Obt is dead
Hey everyone so I drove from 192 all the way to obt and 23rd and there was nothing out there. I meaning nothing I texted a few girls in Kissimmee that post but were also SWs in the past and no reply. Are they all getting rounded up by LEO or are those black gate things messing everything up but damn. If anyone that has a go to if it's empty out here I would appreciate it if you can give some there info.
-
04-12-25 21:30 #34778Senior Member

Posts: 424What time of the day was that? I usually do early afternoons like 1 pm, not have seen much either.
Originally Posted by ChrisXr
[View Original Post]
-
04-12-25 17:44 #34777Senior Member

Posts: 221Cleaned up streets
If you like BSWs, ghoul-like looking girls, or ladyboys, it appears you still have options.
Over the past few days, I've been driving around the trail, the numbered streets and a few spots on the Eastside. Absolutely nothing to report on. No sightings worth stopping for either. However I have seen an uptick of BSWs and trannys if you into that, around Nashville.
-
04-11-25 22:02 #34776Regular Member

Posts: 7Unacceptable
Please don't feed the trolls.
A2
-
04-11-25 21:05 #34775Senior Member

Posts: 424Please don't feed the trolls.
A2












Reply With Quote




