Thread: Seeking Arrangement and Other Dating Site Reviews
+
Add Report
Results 661 to 675 of 6964
-
05-08-25 14:51 #6304Banned Member

Posts: 495Yep
I have, a few times.
Originally Posted by Jonma
[View Original Post]
-
05-08-25 06:57 #6303Senior Member

Posts: 43Anyone got a chance to meet her?
Originally Posted by BigBoss203
[View Original Post]
-
05-07-25 20:10 #6302Senior Member

Posts: 702Akasha
https://members.seeking.com/member/3...0-1dbb2fa16606
This one gives the kind of sleazy vibe I love. I've messaged her but she is annoying in that she responds like 2 or 3 months later. My sub expired a week ago and then she sent me another DM. I'm kinda tempted, but does anyone know her or bagged her? She does strike me as a pro, but that isn't a dealbreaker. If she had an escort listing at least I could cut through the bullshit and find out how much it'll cost to get up in her guts.
-
05-06-25 17:29 #6301Senior Member

Posts: 205Hey bro. Clear your inbox. Full.
Originally Posted by TopGun9
[View Original Post]
-
05-03-25 14:03 #6300Regular Member

Posts: 7Kat
Met her twice, I should have never did the second but was nice enough to give a shot. Kinda robotic bigger than pics elude but is ok with BBFS definitely wouldn't repeat.
Originally Posted by Joenct
[View Original Post]
-
04-30-25 10:07 #6299Senior Member

Posts: 205Pr
Hot Puerta Rican girl here. Said 4 for meet. I then said 3 and need BBBJ and she started hemming and hawing tests etc. Then nothing. Could be pro.
Any of you guys land her? Amazing guys would pay 4 for a CBJ etc. F that. As one guy said below I only pay 3 for BBFS GFE. I agree.
https://members.seeking.com/member/6...b-3f2d778e3439
-
04-29-25 16:31 #6298Senior Member

Posts: 1041Mac
Found her on SDM, goes by MAC.
Seems like a pro, wanted to get straight to business. Anyone encountered her before?
-
04-28-25 08:09 #6297Senior Member

Posts: 94Ppm
It was last year I don't remember exact amount but want to say 2.
Originally Posted by Jarred
[View Original Post]
-
04-27-25 15:33 #6296Senior Member

Posts: 324Ppm?
What was her PPM rate, @McKilla?
Originally Posted by McKilla
[View Original Post]
-
04-27-25 11:29 #6295Senior Member

Posts: 2109Katie
By "well reviewed" I meant she has many reviews, not that they were glowing reviews LOL. She's pretty meh.
Originally Posted by Sutigel2
[View Original Post]
-
04-27-25 10:39 #6294Senior Member

Posts: 626I thought the Katie reviews were pretty bad? The combination of the mediocre at best reviews and whatever her ppm / location / services at the time I was talking to her prevented me from pulling the trigger.
Originally Posted by DarkClouds
[View Original Post]
-
04-25-25 21:08 #6293Senior Member

Posts: 233Sent you a private message.
Originally Posted by Joenct
[View Original Post]
-
04-25-25 20:41 #6292Senior Member

Posts: 2109Katie
Well reviewed here under Katie.
Originally Posted by Joenct
[View Original Post]
-
04-25-25 20:00 #6291Senior Member

Posts: 410Kat
Kat on seeking does anyone have some info about her, thinking of joining SA to chat with her.
https://members.seeking.com/member/2...2-bdc79beab4ab
-
04-25-25 08:46 #6290Senior Member

Posts: 216Mckilla. Beware
Sent you a pm.










Reply With Quote



