Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Nuru Shops and Independents

+ Add Report
Page 43 of 168 FirstFirst ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 93 143 ... LastLast
Results 631 to 645 of 2509
Renew at Renewal
This blog is moderated by PaperTiger24
  1. #1879

    Iamtherealmercedez

    Any recent opinions or reviews on Mercedez? I know she's been around a long time but never really could find any recent Intel about her. Is she a solid experience or should I avoid? Found information about her real Twitter acct (fake IG pics but does mix in real ones every now and then) but though she seems super hot I'm always on the fence whether to make an appt or not.

  2. #1878
    Quote Originally Posted by DogRice  [View Original Post]
    I tried to use the IG nu_ruhealing100, but able to find it. Just wondering whether you can share contact info about Seventeen.

    Got stood up by one of the Nuru ladies last time when I was in Orange County, need to have some backup plan next time.
    IG: sanuruhealing2024.

  3. #1877

    Nabi at Haven

    Quote Originally Posted by Midows313  [View Original Post]
    First time sharing a review. Went to see Nabi at Haven.

    Booked a 45 session.

    Nabi has a beautiful face, exactly the kind of girl I'm attracted to, she's stunning to me, and I think every review I've read about her, people compliment her looks.

    It was enjoyable watching her undress, she's got an amazing body and her tits are a perfect handful with suckable nipples and curves in the right places. She has a good amount of tattoos but looks good on her and not distracting at all.

    She's easy to talk to and very cheerful and bubbly, great attitude, makes you feel welcomed.

    Started off with the massage. Better than most of the providers I've seen. Good teasing as well. She eventually started with the teasing and gentle touch, soft kisses on my body and teasing my ear.

    On the flip, holy crap she's a beauty to look at, drop dead gorgeous, started teasing JR while I took the opportunity to explore her body and those tits are perfect, climbed on top of me teasing JR and kissed my chest, shoulder. I asked if she was open to DATY but she said it's not something she offers (sucks for me but didn't take away from the experience) wish this was something she offered tho, really wanted to try it with her.

    Eventually put the cover on and she gives a great CBJ and she flicks her tongue on your dick which feels amazing.

    Once I was nice and hard, she climbed on top and the girl can ride dick for sure, while that was happening she put her tits on my face and I went to town on those suckable nipples.
    Can confirm with this, but for everyone else, just know that you're going to be pretty much be paying KAgency price.

  4. #1876
    I tried to use the IG nu_ruhealing100, but able to find it. Just wondering whether you can share contact info about Seventeen.

    Got stood up by one of the Nuru ladies last time when I was in Orange County, need to have some backup plan next time.

    Quote Originally Posted by CheepMoney  [View Original Post]
    Saw Kayla first time today at 17, however saw the same pic at Oasis. Have a feeling she works both?

    Anyways, not bad natural petite body however more like B than C cups, short hair seems to me has freckles on her face, average looking at best imo not gnd. Decent conversation but semi mechanical, bit of tongue licking on body action, but little to no use of oil at all. Flip was ok as she let me ram & finish on her tits. Did offer CBJ at. 1 for next time, but I won't repeat YMMV. The table shower was interesting with her cleaning me up and can see how people can use it to potential use if ya'll get your freak on. It was nice getting a shower rub though for a change.

    My personal preference is still Charlie / April at ROM. Cindy at oasis, huge natural rack but way too far coming from LA county.

    Might just want to try out Tracy, or Sugar one time, financially these visits add up, most likely going to take a break for a bit things just not hitting the same these days.

  5. #1875
    Quote Originally Posted by Midows313  [View Original Post]
    First time sharing a review. Went to see Nabi at Haven.

    Booked a 45 session.

    Nabi has a beautiful face, exactly the kind of girl I'm attracted to, she's stunning to me, and I think every review I've read about her, people compliment her looks.

    It was enjoyable watching her undress, she's got an amazing body and her tits are a perfect handful with suckable nipples and curves in the right places. She has a good amount of tattoos but looks good on her and not distracting at all.

    She's easy to talk to and very cheerful and bubbly, great attitude, makes you feel welcomed.

    Started off with the massage. Better than most of the providers I've seen. Good teasing as well. She eventually started with the teasing and gentle touch, soft kisses on my body and teasing my ear.

    On the flip, holy crap she's a beauty to look at, drop dead gorgeous, started teasing JR while I took the opportunity to explore her body and those tits are perfect, climbed on top of me teasing JR and kissed my chest, shoulder. I asked if she was open to DATY but she said it's not something she offers (sucks for me but didn't take away from the experience) wish this was something she offered tho, really wanted to try it with her.

    Eventually put the cover on and she gives a great CBJ and she flicks her tongue on your dick which feels amazing.

    Once I was nice and hard, she climbed on top and the girl can ride dick for sure, while that was happening she put her tits on my face and I went to town on those suckable nipples.

    Switched to mish, spread her legs and went in. Watching those tits bounce and the noises she makes and the eye contact put me over the edge.

    My experience with Nabi was amazing. I'm going to try to see her more to see if she will be open to DATY or kissing. A guy can hope right?

    10/10 would highly recommend and yes I'm going back to see her for sure. If you haven't yet, here's your sign to see for yourself.

    I'd love to hear anyone's thoughts on their session with Nabi. Has anyone been able to get DFK or DATY from her? Please DM if you don't want to put it on here. Any information is appreciated.
    What was the damage?

  6. #1874

    Nabi at Haven

    First time sharing a review. Went to see Nabi at Haven.

    Booked a 45 session.

    Nabi has a beautiful face, exactly the kind of girl I'm attracted to, she's stunning to me, and I think every review I've read about her, people compliment her looks.

    It was enjoyable watching her undress, she's got an amazing body and her tits are a perfect handful with suckable nipples and curves in the right places. She has a good amount of tattoos but looks good on her and not distracting at all.

    She's easy to talk to and very cheerful and bubbly, great attitude, makes you feel welcomed.

    Started off with the massage. Better than most of the providers I've seen. Good teasing as well. She eventually started with the teasing and gentle touch, soft kisses on my body and teasing my ear.

    On the flip, holy crap she's a beauty to look at, drop dead gorgeous, started teasing JR while I took the opportunity to explore her body and those tits are perfect, climbed on top of me teasing JR and kissed my chest, shoulder. I asked if she was open to DATY but she said it's not something she offers (sucks for me but didn't take away from the experience) wish this was something she offered tho, really wanted to try it with her.

    Eventually put the cover on and she gives a great CBJ and she flicks her tongue on your dick which feels amazing.

    Once I was nice and hard, she climbed on top and the girl can ride dick for sure, while that was happening she put her tits on my face and I went to town on those suckable nipples.

    Switched to mish, spread her legs and went in. Watching those tits bounce and the noises she makes and the eye contact put me over the edge.

    My experience with Nabi was amazing. I'm going to try to see her more to see if she will be open to DATY or kissing. A guy can hope right?

    10/10 would highly recommend and yes I'm going back to see her for sure. If you haven't yet, here's your sign to see for yourself.

    I'd love to hear anyone's thoughts on their session with Nabi. Has anyone been able to get DFK or DATY from her? Please DM if you don't want to put it on here. Any information is appreciated.

  7. #1873

    Mari

    Quote Originally Posted by Miscreant  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have intel on the level of service Mari provides or if she puts in good effort.

    She works Friday or Saturday.

    She is 4'7.
    I've seen Mari a few times. Kind of fell out of my rotation but she's cool. She has her routine. Puts in effort. I like chatting with her. Athletic 20's latina. Not hot but not unattractive. YMMV on level of service especially on repeat visits.

  8. #1872

    Kayla SA 17

    Saw Kayla first time today at 17, however saw the same pic at Oasis. Have a feeling she works both?

    Anyways, not bad natural petite body however more like B than C cups, short hair seems to me has freckles on her face, average looking at best imo not gnd. Decent conversation but semi mechanical, bit of tongue licking on body action, but little to no use of oil at all. Flip was ok as she let me ram & finish on her tits. Did offer CBJ at. 1 for next time, but I won't repeat YMMV. The table shower was interesting with her cleaning me up and can see how people can use it to potential use if ya'll get your freak on. It was nice getting a shower rub though for a change.

    My personal preference is still Charlie / April at ROM. Cindy at oasis, huge natural rack but way too far coming from LA county.

    Might just want to try out Tracy, or Sugar one time, financially these visits add up, most likely going to take a break for a bit things just not hitting the same these days.

  9. #1871

    Mari at ROM

    Anyone have intel on the level of service Mari provides or if she puts in good effort.

    She works Friday or Saturday.

    She is 4'7.

  10. #1870
    Quote Originally Posted by OCanon  [View Original Post]
    Same owner has the following spas so many of the girls work a couple locations (under different names).

    Pure GG (IG: relaxtime_fun).

    Bliss GG (IG: relax_chill_withme).

    Haven Spa SA (IG: onlyrelaxation_.

    VT Spa Westminster (IG: relax_calm2).

    Overall, quality is down. We fellow mongers need to crowd source better and keep the good ones busy and push out the ones that don't belong at nuru level. Lot of older avg looking asian and latinas who like charging the nuru premium but aren't at that level. I'll try to call them out going forward. Zelia, Bruno, London, Jenna / Linda / Candy / Linnie, Cherry / Karely, Lorena are not close nuru level. Lot of others I'm forgetting off the top of my head.

    On bliss, I think Tracy is worth seeing. Young low 20's viet spinner. Hard toned body. Avg face though but liked her overall. Another viet spinner is Sophia. Used to be my ATF. Still in my rotation. Gotten older being in 30's now but her body is still rock hard without an ounce of fat and perfect ass. YMMV on both.

    Has anyone checked out Laura at ROM?
    Not 100 percent sure but I thought Laura is a retread of Nina from 17.

  11. #1869

    Bliss

    Quote Originally Posted by CheepMoney  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen the girls or got intel on IG: relax_chill_withme? Can't tell if its nuru or.

    Curious, after my disappointing 17 debacle would want to go there one more time, but damn sherry left me in a super sour mood on wanting to try the others, experience for me the worst even tokyo (Kali) was better and that's saying a lot for some. Agreed lowkey the setup exp the front desk is so weird.

    Besides ROM, LF, 17, Haven etc as usual LOL.
    Same owner has the following spas so many of the girls work a couple locations (under different names).

    Pure GG (IG: relaxtime_fun).

    Bliss GG (IG: relax_chill_withme).

    Haven Spa SA (IG: onlyrelaxation_.

    VT Spa Westminster (IG: relax_calm2).

    Overall, quality is down. We fellow mongers need to crowd source better and keep the good ones busy and push out the ones that don't belong at nuru level. Lot of older avg looking asian and latinas who like charging the nuru premium but aren't at that level. I'll try to call them out going forward. Zelia, Bruno, London, Jenna / Linda / Candy / Linnie, Cherry / Karely, Lorena are not close nuru level. Lot of others I'm forgetting off the top of my head.

    On bliss, I think Tracy is worth seeing. Young low 20's viet spinner. Hard toned body. Avg face though but liked her overall. Another viet spinner is Sophia. Used to be my ATF. Still in my rotation. Gotten older being in 30's now but her body is still rock hard without an ounce of fat and perfect ass. YMMV on both.

    Has anyone checked out Laura at ROM?

  12. #1868

    Kim

    Quote Originally Posted by CJung78  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for the intel. Is she on par with Skyler or Charlie type? Sounds like Kim looks older and mechanical.
    Kim is a little older but service is good. I actually liked her so don't want to say mechanical. Charlie is younger, petite, and think most would say best looking of the 3. Cool bubbly personality and very sensual (although no FS). I definitely recommend her. Skyler is young and petite but didn't really do it for me. She was a bit mechanical for me but I think YMMV and didn't put my best effort to get best service.

  13. #1867

    Kim

    Quote Originally Posted by OCanon  [View Original Post]
    Kim was decent but no repeat for me. Low-mid 30's I'd say. Thought I saw her working at LF112 as well. I'd be stoked if I saw her at a normal AMP but given the nuru premium, there are younger, prettier options. I think you're right. Most asians are viet. Avon and Tokyo are Japanese mix. The only one I can't say for sure is Cindy.
    Thanks for the intel. Is she on par with Skyler or Charlie type? Sounds like Kim looks older and mechanical.

  14. #1866

    Bliss?

    Anyone seen the girls or got intel on IG: relax_chill_withme? Can't tell if its nuru or.

    Curious, after my disappointing 17 debacle would want to go there one more time, but damn sherry left me in a super sour mood on wanting to try the others, experience for me the worst even tokyo (Kali) was better and that's saying a lot for some. Agreed lowkey the setup exp the front desk is so weird.

    Besides ROM, LF, 17, Haven etc as usual LOL.

  15. #1865
    Sorry for being slow here.

    So, is the 17th and Sycamore in SA still opened? I did some checking, and there was a "Santa Ana Nuru" , but got closed. Is there a new one there?

    Which one got BBFS?? Garden?

    Quote Originally Posted by OakOak22  [View Original Post]
    LOL you got to step your game up my man, have had BBFS at that exact location.

    Nuru off of 17th and Sycamore in SA is nice, but no FS or anything. Garden is straight up FS but not sure about Nuru there. If so, it's more "body rub" with oil I'm sure.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape