Rubrankings.com
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 196 of 2054 FirstFirst ... 96 146 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 246 296 696 1196 ... LastLast
Results 2,926 to 2,940 of 30797
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #27872

    Time waster?

    Haven't seen any recent reports about Ava, but I've been trying to dream for weeks and she keeps throwing water on it. She's quick with cost, but never forthcoming with location or time and I've spent hours waiting on responses. Worth continuing to try?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...r/727341238630

  2. #27871

    Jay Jay

    I was wondering myself. Any info?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...-/189030516414

    Quote Originally Posted by Likeass911  [View Original Post]
    Hi, I was wondering what anyone can tell me about this provider.

    I think she had gone by Jaklyn at one point, but I could be incorrect. Any info is appreciated.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...y/571820971600

  3. #27870
    Quote Originally Posted by Wannatry461  [View Original Post]
    She into DATY?
    Yes, she is.

  4. #27869

    Brandi

    She into DATY?

    Quote Originally Posted by Kurt309  [View Original Post]
    I can almost guarantee she has a iud inside. I can't count the times I have been getting the same piece of snatch then all of a sudden it's tighter and feels different to almost uncomfortable and then if you are somewhat well endowed she will spot some from that IUD moving. I felt this with Brandi but she didn't spot. This is my opinion but I could be wrong I only did it with her once and it was uncomfortable, felt like a piece of plastic nawing on my head Every time I got deep.

  5. #27868

    Brandi

    I can almost guarantee she has a iud inside. I can't count the times I have been getting the same piece of snatch then all of a sudden it's tighter and feels different to almost uncomfortable and then if you are somewhat well endowed she will spot some from that IUD moving. I felt this with Brandi but she didn't spot. This is my opinion but I could be wrong I only did it with her once and it was uncomfortable, felt like a piece of plastic nawing on my head Every time I got deep.

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnD89  [View Original Post]
    Can vouch for Brandi. She is older but does look like her photos. She has a little belly on her but those can be seen in the picture so you won't feel like you got catfished. She was OK to go BBFS with me when I asked her in person. She does state she does not like to do so, but I told her I was tested quarterly and we proceeded.

    She is fairly tight as other mongers have noted and I am fairly well endowed and actually caused her to spot a bit and we only noticed after the deed was done and the deposit had been placed deep inside her.

    Always a bit freaky when you see blood there and on your little head, but I do PrEP so not as concerned. Just know that if you are well endowed, she might spot a bit. She is pretty chill and relaxed..

  6. #27867

    The middle one

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...t/696839699728

    The middle one worked out of Sanford. Great time, no drama.

  7. #27866

    Daisy / Kora / Daisi

    Quote Originally Posted by TipsyVapor  [View Original Post]
    Can anyone confirm if Daisy / Kora are the same or if there are two different Daisys advertising on STG?

    I came across these three conflicting ads with two different phone numbers, wondering if any or all were legit.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...t/118440569544

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...t/696839699728

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...t/032608627762

    I used to see a Daisy in Sanford years ago and was hoping one of these is her.
    The first link and the last link is Daisy / Kora. Good, safe time at a decent price point.

    The middle one is Daisi. A little more upscale and expensive. I have not been with her, but have read plenty of reviews about her.

    Good luck!

  8. #27865
    From the looks of the ads, Daisy / Kora are the same from the phone number and photos showcasing body type and also from the ad description of their physical attributes which are far different than the photos and physical description of Daisi. I'd bet that they are two different people. Daisy / kora seems to have significantly larger breasts and is also larger / taller than Daisi. Just my two cents. I have not seen either.

    -J.

    Quote Originally Posted by TipsyVapor  [View Original Post]
    Can anyone confirm if Daisy / Kora are the same or if there are two different Daisys advertising on STG?

    I came across these three conflicting ads with two different phone numbers, wondering if any or all were legit.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...t/118440569544

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...t/696839699728

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...t/032608627762

    I used to see a Daisy in Sanford years ago and was hoping one of these is her.

  9. #27864
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1538

    Durham Deputy Busted

    WRAL reporting a Durham Sheriff Deputy of 19 years service was arrested today for having fun with an Escort 5/2 I think I read. I could be wrong but my guess is there are many arrest, they are just not getting the news coverage because it's not a high profile arrest. Not being familiar with the provider or the incall place being watched by outside and inside eyes is risky. Don't let your guard down using the little head, Be careful Fellas!

  10. #27863

    Daisy / Kora

    Can anyone confirm if Daisy / Kora are the same or if there are two different Daisys advertising on STG?

    I came across these three conflicting ads with two different phone numbers, wondering if any or all were legit.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...t/118440569544

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...t/696839699728

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...t/032608627762

    I used to see a Daisy in Sanford years ago and was hoping one of these is her.

  11. #27862

    Lexii Raleigh Pics

    Quote Originally Posted by WhiskeyMooch  [View Original Post]
    Tried booking with Lexii today. Initially asked for something up front, told her nothing personal but I don't do deposits she came back asking to meet her in the parking lot of her hotel since she was having issues getting a room. Wanted me to pay the cash app while her driver went in to pay for the room. Was at the same place and sounded exactly like the drive away situation somebody posted about her a few weeks ago. Don't think we've had any issues with her in general but, proceed at your own caution. Just seems off to me.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...-/224927519694
    Pics in case page disappears.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot 2025-05-07 1.20.36 PM.jpg‎  

  12. #27861
    Can vouch for Brandi. She is older but does look like her photos. She has a little belly on her but those can be seen in the picture so you won't feel like you got catfished. She was OK to go BBFS with me when I asked her in person. She does state she does not like to do so, but I told her I was tested quarterly and we proceeded.

    She is fairly tight as other mongers have noted and I am fairly well endowed and actually caused her to spot a bit and we only noticed after the deed was done and the deposit had been placed deep inside her.

    Always a bit freaky when you see blood there and on your little head, but I do PrEP so not as concerned. Just know that if you are well endowed, she might spot a bit. She is pretty chill and relaxed.

    J.

    Quote Originally Posted by PleasureSeeker  [View Original Post]
    Saw these two recently. Bunny Love wasn't easy to get with, but it finally happened. Figure out your own pricing but it was reasonable. Good time, no raw.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...g/371249357574

    Been on the fence for Brandi for a long time, since she's older and those pics are not super flatteirng. In person she looks just like them but she has a laid back attitude and is very clean and nice. It was a decent, if not wild time. Also no raw:

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...g/371249357574

  13. #27860
    Wow, that's a major difference, but I saw her once when she started a few years ago and did look more like the pics she continues to post. She was alright and was easy enough to chat with and was accommodating, but it sounds like she's pretty jaded at this point and also catfishing folks with old pics. Hopefully, folks stop going to see her and stop supporting all the catfish out there. She also kept her hair short back then and I was not into that tomboy pixie cut look to be honest.

    J.

    Quote Originally Posted by StBrolinSf  [View Original Post]
    A friend of a friend had a bad dream the other day. Let me tell you about this. He contacted Nelly, the person in the Durham area, here how it went.

    The good: decent location, good communication. That's all.

    The bad: she's 60 lbs heavier and 10 years older than her 40 yo advertised. Yes, and she's really ugly.

    The ugly: she has track marks on her leg, a gross V, the room stinks, she's loud, and will do anything to not deliver any service. As they started she yelled at my friend telling to not touch down there, yelling. How is that supposed to work then?

    She became aggressive so my friend decided to leave, she picked the donation to make sure my friend would not try to get it back, in my opinion he should have, and she kept insulting him all the way to the door.

    Friends, do never ever go see Nelly, she'll rob you and use her pitbull to make you leave.

  14. #27859

    Legit, reliable, decent time

    Saw these two recently. Bunny Love wasn't easy to get with, but it finally happened. Figure out your own pricing but it was reasonable. Good time, no raw.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...g/371249357574

    Been on the fence for Brandi for a long time, since she's older and those pics are not super flatteirng. In person she looks just like them but she has a laid back attitude and is very clean and nice. It was a decent, if not wild time. Also no raw:

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...g/371249357574

  15. #27858
    Quote Originally Posted by WhiskeyMooch  [View Original Post]
    Tried booking with Lexii today. Initially asked for something up front, told her nothing personal but I don't do deposits she came back asking to meet her in the parking lot of her hotel since she was having issues getting a room. Wanted me to pay the cash app while her driver went in to pay for the room. Was at the same place and sounded exactly like the drive away situation somebody posted about her a few weeks ago. Don't think we've had any issues with her in general but, proceed at your own caution. Just seems off to me.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...-/224927519694
    http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/newr...streply&t=8628

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape