Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Come and Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #13664

    New Lavender

    Quote Originally Posted by MaxGaines69  [View Original Post]
    Had to make a quick visit in town again to check on the crew at the Jobsite to ensure progress is going well. After my visit I made a pit stop to New Lavender Spa. Drafted Yuki as my play toy for the hour, young cute fresh piece of meat with a nice size rack. She gave an outstanding full body rubbed and efficient amount of teasing. Girl work her body on me really well, nuru style. On to the flip, talked her into a BBBJ instead of a CBJ and cfs. Gave her the tips and got down to business. She did an awesome job during the BBBJ. No teeth grinding, lots of slurping sound, quite slippery and wet. Next comes the wrap, spread her legs bent her over and went town. Grip her tits firmly while fucking her doggy. Flip her around, spread eagle and kept pounding. Empty my load with a big smile and out I went.
    So you're saying you got rubber right before piv? If so what was your total not including house. Dm if you want. I've read other reports on them and seems to be a solid L3. I'll do a follow up if I have time. I made an appointment and the lady on the phone said the girl's name was Calpurnia. I'm not sure if I heard that correctly but I'm real hyped.

  2. #13663
    Quote Originally Posted by LastsLonger  [View Original Post]
    Resorts World? Any walkers around that area?
    By walkers, do you mean street walkers or places you could walk to?

    I was in that area recently, didn't see any street-walkers, if that is what you mean.

  3. #13662
    I've been stuck solo lately so this was a perfect time to get some much needed services at Viva Spa.

    With a pocket full of cash I was ready to throw down for the rub down.

    From my head down to my toes, Lene hit every inch of my body. She didn't half ass this either. Girl really put extra muscle whenever it was needed.

    Extra spit was used too when she was using her hands on my magic stick. Something about the way she was doing it was different and better compared to other HJ I've experienced before.

    BBBJ was the icing on the cake. Her eyes stayed locked on to mine. Spit getting everywhere. I even saw Lene rubbing herself when she was blowing me. I didn't get to play with her lady parts, but really didn't need to. I was enjoying a real Vegas Show.

  4. #13661
    Quote Originally Posted by RedandWhite  [View Original Post]
    Long time lurker, first time poster.

    I was in town for the weekend staying at The Palms and decided to hit up a NN Spa up the street. I was greeted by probably the prettiest spa girl that I have encountered. Her name is Jessica. She is early 20's, about 5'2" with a perfect body. I knew right away that I was going to enjoy myself.

    She brought me to the room and we did the mouthwash / cleanup routine. I had just showered and she said I smelled nice so no need for a pre-shower. To my surprise her massage was excellent. After a while she climbed on and used her knees on my back, it felt so good. She moved her way down and started the fun stuff. I am not a kiss and tell kind of guy but I had an amazing time and am already planning on visiting her again before I return home. I wish I had providers like her where I live!
    Would you mind sharing the donation and what was on the menu?

  5. #13660
    Quote Originally Posted by JacLuvSpas  [View Original Post]
    About time I got to check out the spa on E desert inn and Pawnee dr. GG spa.

    Silky smooth hands that were very educated. Girl got mad skill. Trina massaged me like I was her lover or something. Super close and intimate the whole hour.

    She even got creative when she added oil to the mix. Using all of her limbs to massage me in various ways. Bubbly cutie too. We talked about the most random shit while she was massaging, but I'd be a lie if I didn't enjoy the chat.

    Her grip during the hand job was just right. A lot of girls go either too light or too tight like some vice grip. Trina got the grip down and she got the cock sucking part down too. I joked with her that if she keeps up the good job, she going to make me cum real early. Trina grinned and just kept it going. I came so hard all over her face and hair..
    Anything more than L1? Coming into town soon looking for options. TIA.

  6. #13659
    Quote Originally Posted by MongerForLyfe  [View Original Post]
    Just go down the thread to get a general grasp, but as for "slam dunk" that will depend on how much you donate & how good are you at talking. Not set in stone. You're looking at 150+ etc so be prepared. You have a lot of choices.

    Most recently I got a "slam dunk" at A+ on W Tropicana. No runaround bs so they could be added to your list. I had Amelia. A shorty but she was a work horse on the basic massaging and did everything all the way to BBFS. Oh and this one was near perfect on her English. So that's another thing that is often over looked. It's easier to "slam dunk" if whatever masseuse you get can actually speak English. GL.
    Lmfao slam dunk. I agree about the English comment. It's so damn annoying when I got no idea on the words that are coming out of their mouths. It's nice when places like A+ ween those girls out.

  7. #13658

    E desert inn and Pawnee dr. GG spa

    About time I got to check out the spa on E desert inn and Pawnee dr. GG spa.

    Silky smooth hands that were very educated. Girl got mad skill. Trina massaged me like I was her lover or something. Super close and intimate the whole hour.

    She even got creative when she added oil to the mix. Using all of her limbs to massage me in various ways. Bubbly cutie too. We talked about the most random shit while she was massaging, but I'd be a lie if I didn't enjoy the chat.

    Her grip during the hand job was just right. A lot of girls go either too light or too tight like some vice grip. Trina got the grip down and she got the cock sucking part down too. I joked with her that if she keeps up the good job, she going to make me cum real early. Trina grinned and just kept it going. I came so hard all over her face and hair.

    I'm like OK here's your damn money.

  8. #13657

    Nn spa

    What is the price

    Quote Originally Posted by ILoveGfe  [View Original Post]
    Went to NN spa last night to see the new girls, Given the lineup and choose Tina. Gave 45 minutes house and donation then we head to the shower for a TS, with BBBJ, rimming, and DFK. In the room we do more DFK and then she continues with more BBBJ. She does some P2P teasing with my the top of my cock rubbing against her pussy, but right afterwards I cover up and we go through a few positions before I finish in the bag. A short massage afterwards followed by more BBBJ where she makes it her mission to get me to cum twice, which I do in her mouth right before time runs out.
    .

  9. #13656
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 103

    Pop into New Lavender

    Had to make a quick visit in town again to check on the crew at the Jobsite to ensure progress is going well. After my visit I made a pit stop to New Lavender Spa. Drafted Yuki as my play toy for the hour, young cute fresh piece of meat with a nice size rack. She gave an outstanding full body rubbed and efficient amount of teasing. Girl work her body on me really well, nuru style. On to the flip, talked her into a BBBJ instead of a CBJ and cfs. Gave her the tips and got down to business. She did an awesome job during the BBBJ. No teeth grinding, lots of slurping sound, quite slippery and wet. Next comes the wrap, spread her legs bent her over and went town. Grip her tits firmly while fucking her doggy. Flip her around, spread eagle and kept pounding. Empty my load with a big smile and out I went.

  10. #13655

    Q spa S decatur is another recent good one

    Quote Originally Posted by Saffrole  [View Original Post]
    I will be in your fine town in a couple of weeks and am wondering where the best AMP to reliably get everything bare is? I've seen a couple of reports in this thread, but I'm wondering if anywhere is a slam dunk, as it were?
    Oh yeah, Q Spa on S Decatur & W Russel would be another one I can suggest that I've been to over this past weekend and got a BBFS "slam dunk".

    Look for Candice. Good looking imo. She'll also give you that BBFS "slam dunk" with the right donation. Her English was rather basic so that can make negotiating harder. Google translate would be your best friend to have ready in those situations.

    AMP's are like a box of chocolate. You never know what you going to get. So yeah more recent reports would be good to piggy back off of.

  11. #13654
    Quote Originally Posted by Darth194  [View Original Post]
    Those pictures LOL. I've seen those before.

  12. #13653
    Quote Originally Posted by Saffrole  [View Original Post]
    I will be in your fine town in a couple of weeks and am wondering where the best AMP to reliably get everything bare is? I've seen a couple of reports in this thread, but I'm wondering if anywhere is a slam dunk, as it were?
    Just go down the thread to get a general grasp, but as for "slam dunk" that will depend on how much you donate & how good are you at talking. Not set in stone. You're looking at 150+ etc so be prepared. You have a lot of choices.

    Most recently I got a "slam dunk" at A+ on W Tropicana. No runaround bs so they could be added to your list. I had Amelia. A shorty but she was a work horse on the basic massaging and did everything all the way to BBFS. Oh and this one was near perfect on her English. So that's another thing that is often over looked. It's easier to "slam dunk" if whatever masseuse you get can actually speak English. GL.

  13. #13652
    Quote Originally Posted by GreenWorks  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone have info on this. I was at Lowes and saw the door open to let a guy inside. If it is open Does anyone have Intel on who is there?
    Same as you. I saw 1 guy being let in the door when I got to Lowes. Then saw another guy getting let in when I left.

  14. #13651
    Senior Member


    Posts: 502

    Try

    Quote Originally Posted by Darth194  [View Original Post]
    I'm sure you are right, been there done that! Any other recommendations for in room service?
    One of the Korean agencies. Scroll down in the forum to see the Korean Agency reports.

  15. #13650
    Quote Originally Posted by BoredBoy999  [View Original Post]
    Based on the pricing and fake pictures. The lady that shows up will ask for too much money and you'll get poor service.
    Was wondering the same thing. Thanks for the report. Any outcalls you could recommend? Or they all pretty much the same?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape