Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Bareback Providers

+ Add Report
Page 140 of 1856 FirstFirst ... 40 90 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 190 240 640 1140 ... LastLast
Results 2,086 to 2,100 of 27836
We Will Help You Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #25751
    Quote Originally Posted by DrtyHarry  [View Original Post]
    Race play bbfscip. I'm am scared to ask for details.
    She used the and word. I did not. She degraded me a little. Made fun of my tiny. White dick. I called her nasty ghetto. Stuff like that.

    She begged for a white baby.

    It was hot.

    I am a dirtyfuk.

  2. #25750
    Quote Originally Posted by MorganCreamin  [View Original Post]
    I don't do greek because of this possibly happening. As much of a perv as I am, backdoor action is just gross to me. I can't even imagine this scene the way he described. That would have been an immediate about-face.
    I understand your fear. I too had that fear.

    You should give yourself an enema before trying it. It is exfiltrating.

    Nobody wants to shit on a dick or a strapon.

    I am a Dirtyfuk!

  3. #25749
    Quote Originally Posted by BuckNaked123  [View Original Post]
    The guy before you must have fucked the shit out of her! Literally.
    I don't do greek because of this possibly happening. As much of a perv as I am, backdoor action is just gross to me. I can't even imagine this scene the way he described. That would have been an immediate about-face.

  4. #25748

    Here, here

    Quote Originally Posted by BbKingg  [View Original Post]
    I enjoy breeding all women. My jam is getting women to allow me to breed them that traditionally don't allow it.
    Ditto! Had one in Vegas who was adamant about no bare to everyone and I went she said no to me as well. I was about to get up and she said "but you can put it in my ass. " Filled her up, CIA. Went and ran my mouth to the board and it quickly got back to her and that was the end of it. It's where I learned to only share the one's I'm moving on from.

    Keep up the good reports, fellas.

    So-Crates.

  5. #25747

    Lacey Luxx

    Quote Originally Posted by JomBoy123  [View Original Post]
    Pros: If you're having trouble w your addiction to this hobby, after seeing Lacey you will find Jesus and be able to quit. I think this was rock bottom for me and I am retiring (for now).

    Cons:

    -When you open the door to the apt you are immediately hit w a stench. Should have found an excuse to leave at that point.

    -She herself has some BO.

    -During the deed horrible stench of poo, then I noticed she had some on her still.

    -Just bad, honestly was trying to not gag and was thinking the entire time if the donations were reversed I don't think I would say yes.
    Fuck that man. There was a time I could fuck almost anything, now I find it increasingly harder if hygiene is missing. The strong stench and especially the poo (both visual and smell) would freak me out. You cannot pay me to touch someone's poo. Why the fuck would I pay someone to be that close to it. Please. This post is not dissing anyone on this board. It is just merely me lamenting about the changes my mind and body have gone through as I have aged a little. She is a hard no for me after reading this.

  6. #25746
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1109

    My jam

    Quote Originally Posted by FakeGnus  [View Original Post]
    There is nothing better than shooting ropes in the pussy of a woman.

    I do it regularly with Madam Kitty.

    I enjoyed her friends until they flamed out.

    I don't like. The cheap motel drug addict types.

    I do enjoy young AA women.

    It is so dangerous that the rush is amazing.

    Barebacking strippers has been fun as well.

    Especially when I don't expect it. There was a stripper named Unique. She just rode me in rcg and then bent over the couch and let me finish. Ugh. It was hot.

    Another stripper named Rio would do the same thing. I wish I could find replacements for them.

    There was a mexican girl at pandoras. Right after covid. I went in one night. She was drunk. Amazing mexican ass. Big cans. About 25.

    We got back to the room. Make out, BBBJ. I licked her pussy. She moaned put it in me. I bent her over and was hitting it raw. Blasting inside her. Ugh. I haven't seen her since.

    I love most is the smiles on their faces. A sense of accomplishment to a job well done. Maybe relief it is over. Maybe laughing at themselves for letting some random trick fill them up with his baby batter. Idk.

    This stuff is great. Hats off to this site for allowing men to share stories so that we can find the women that serve our needs.

    Keep on breeding these women.
    I enjoy breeding all women. My jam is getting women to allow me to breed them that traditionally don't allow it.

  7. #25745

    Nothing Better

    There is nothing better than shooting ropes in the pussy of a woman.

    I do it regularly with Madam Kitty.

    I enjoyed her friends until they flamed out.

    I don't like. The cheap motel drug addict types.

    I do enjoy young AA women.

    It is so dangerous that the rush is amazing.

    Barebacking strippers has been fun as well.

    Especially when I don't expect it. There was a stripper named Unique. She just rode me in rcg and then bent over the couch and let me finish. Ugh. It was hot.

    Another stripper named Rio would do the same thing. I wish I could find replacements for them.

    There was a mexican girl at pandoras. Right after covid. I went in one night. She was drunk. Amazing mexican ass. Big cans. About 25.

    We got back to the room. Make out, BBBJ. I licked her pussy. She moaned put it in me. I bent her over and was hitting it raw. Blasting inside her. Ugh. I haven't seen her since.

    I love most is the smiles on their faces. A sense of accomplishment to a job well done. Maybe relief it is over. Maybe laughing at themselves for letting some random trick fill them up with his baby batter. Idk.

    This stuff is great. Hats off to this site for allowing men to share stories so that we can find the women that serve our needs.

    Keep on breeding these women.

  8. #25744

    Lacey Luxxe

    Thanks for the straight info guys, I mean I have a bit of ED and pretty sure the smell of dog poo or her poo would cause a very limp noodle effect.

    That's why this place is awesome, on the other site she has quite a few good reviews. Yea, hard pass.

  9. #25743

    Lacey luxxe

    Quote Originally Posted by JomBoy123  [View Original Post]
    Pros: If you're having trouble w your addiction to this hobby, after seeing Lacey you will find Jesus and be able to quit. I think this was rock bottom for me and I am retiring (for now).




    Cons:

    -When you open the door to the apt you are immediately hit w a stench. Should have found an excuse to leave at that point.

    -She herself has some BO.

    -During the deed horrible stench of poo, then I noticed she had some on her still.

    -Just bad, honestly was trying to not gag and was thinking the entire time if the donations were reversed I don't think I would say yes.
    The guy before you must have fucked the shit out of her! Literally.

  10. #25742
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1109
    Quote Originally Posted by Barry1  [View Original Post]
    Sweet Miranda and Vivian Black are confirmed.

    Sweet Miranda is open to it. No upcharge. Loves it.

    Vivian wants her ass kissed, flowers, dinner blah blah.

    Still. You can dump your seed in her.
    Good intel. When in the mood for a MILF, I will check them out.

  11. #25741

    A couple of reviews

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/evere...e/449226147635

    BBFSCIP $$.

    She comes off rude by text, but just ignore it and proceed. She's kinda weird but clean. She's gaining weight every week.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/evere...s/356959790682

    Worst date ever. Does not look at all like pics. Much more rough and many more pounds extra. Covered everything. Kept asking if I was done and kept saying I had even tho I hadn't. I ended up leaving without finishing. Next to being robbed, this is the worst ever.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/evere...e/988527250133

    BBFSCIP $$ cardate only. About 30 pounds extra. She is very friendly. Pretty clean.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/evere...t/801654579311

    I have not seen this one, but would like to, any review or PM would be great.

  12. #25740

    2 milfs

    Sweet Miranda and Vivian Black are confirmed.

    Sweet Miranda is open to it. No upcharge. Loves it.

    Vivian wants her ass kissed, flowers, dinner blah blah.

    Still. You can dump your seed in her.

  13. #25739
    Quote Originally Posted by JomBoy123  [View Original Post]
    Pros: If you're having trouble w your addiction to this hobby, after seeing Lacey you will find Jesus and be able to quit. I think this was rock bottom for me and I am retiring (for now).

    Cons:

    -When you open the door to the apt you are immediately hit w a stench. Should have found an excuse to leave at that point.

    -She herself has some BO.

    -During the deed horrible stench of poo, then I noticed she had some on her still.

    -Just bad, honestly was trying to not gag and was thinking the entire time if the donations were reversed I don't think I would say yes.
    Holy literal shit, she wasn't that bad when I saw her. Sounds like she's gone farther downhill. If she cleaned up a bit and dressed like her TNA pics she'd be a repeat.

  14. #25738

    Lacey Luxxe

    Quote Originally Posted by JomBoy123  [View Original Post]
    Pros: If you're having trouble w your addiction to this hobby, after seeing Lacey you will find Jesus and be able to quit. I think this was rock bottom for me and I am retiring (for now).

    Cons:

    -When you open the door to the apt you are immediately hit w a stench. Should have found an excuse to leave at that point.

    -She herself has some BO.

    -During the deed horrible stench of poo, then I noticed she had some on her still.

    -Just bad, honestly was trying to not gag and was thinking the entire time if the donations were reversed I don't think I would say yes.
    Ewww, Nasty! Thanks for the review.

  15. #25737
    Quote Originally Posted by JomBoy123  [View Original Post]
    Pros: If you're having trouble w your addiction to this hobby, after seeing Lacey you will find Jesus and be able to quit. I think this was rock bottom for me and I am retiring (for now).

    Cons:

    -When you open the door to the apt you are immediately hit w a stench. Should have found an excuse to leave at that point.

    -She herself has some BO.

    -During the deed horrible stench of poo, then I noticed she had some on her still.

    -Just bad, honestly was trying to not gag and was thinking the entire time if the donations were reversed I don't think I would say yes.
    Post a report here.

    http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/showthread.php?35353-Her-Pussy-Stinks!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape