Find Your New Baby
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts

Thread: Streetwalker Reports

+ Add Report
Page 44 of 2366 FirstFirst ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 94 144 544 1044 ... LastLast
Results 646 to 660 of 35480
Your Orlando Getaway
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #34835
    Senior Member


    Posts: 164
    Quote Originally Posted by Gummo198  [View Original Post]
    I see Karley's vacation has ended. Anyone heard from her?
    She texted me last night. Went out to see her, same beautiful huge tits. Nice oral, sex, kissing. GFE, it was fun! She said she isn't walking around anymore and hasn't been seeing anyone since she got out. She's too worried about getting in trouble again.

  2. #34834

    Obt report

    Drove from midnight to about 2 am and it was slim pickings.

    I saw a few familiar BSW and WSW. I think I saw Nina by the 711 on 39th. If it was her she has lost some weight in his very skinny almost sickly looking. I swung around but she had popped into someone's car and was off already.

    Ended up dialing a regular that I have nearby and calling it a night.

  3. #34833

    Candace

    Is unavailable. Hot blond. Cool, friendly, & trustworthy. Excellent date (BBHJ, BBBJ). Missionary Man.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_20190130_162435 (2).jpg‎  

  4. #34832

    Trail drive

    I drove around the trail Thursday night around 8:30-9:30 pm but there was only 1 SW could not tell she was W or L, after several attempts to meet her she finally came to my car and she asked me what do you want, are you LEO? I told her no l am not, she walks away and say no l don't want to be in trouble, l called her back and said hey am sure you have seen my several attempts to meet you up and she said yes but when you pulled into one the hotels parking lot around the mall area, an undercover LEO also pulled ij after you so l did not want to get into trouble, and in all honesty l did see a car come in right after me and probably missed disaster by a whisker. She then says take off you pants and l grab junior so that l know you are not LEO which l do, all this time we are chatting while she is outside. Then she told me $1 for sex and $0. 50 for BJ which l professionally declined by saying let me go grab more cash. Said her name is TiTi, short blue shorts and white top, probably in her 45's but did not seem to be a candy user. After bailing out, drove home and rested with no further adventure. We need a figeror street in Orl badly but our LEO seems to not ever let that happen.

    Stay safe!

    Jewel.

  5. #34831

    Its not new

    Quote Originally Posted by Aeroxly  [View Original Post]
    That happened to me a month or so ago. I turned onto the trail off a side street, and BOOM, there was instantly a marked and unmarked car behind me (they hadn't been on the side street, I was all alone). They followed me for a while and pulled me over near OBT & 50. Asked to search my car, I declined, so they pulled me out, walked around with a dog, and said he alerted so they had reason to search. I don't do any of that stuff, so they found nothing and let me go after about half an hour.

    They had absolutely zero reason to pull me over, so said they were just checking my tint (the same tint I had put on more than a decade ago and no one has ever questioned). Is this some kind of new operation they're running? Just pulling over people on the trail at random and seeing what they come up with?
    Every LEO agency does this when the see cars they think don't belong in the area. I'm sure they ran your tag before they pulled you over and realized you don't live in the area. After that its just any bs reason they come up. Its not worth going on the trail anymore. The girls out there now are mostly worthless, nothing like the golden age from a decade ago. Good luck.

  6. #34830
    Quote Originally Posted by Jiat2001  [View Original Post]
    Last night was horrible. There was Leos everywhere, on almost every street corner both north and south of the trail. They were also following a lot of cars and some they pulled over. Also there was a huge incident which I counted eight LEO cars heading down south, thinking it was safe to do some window shopping but I was wrong as some stayed behind and patrolled the area. So I decided to end my trip early and head home. Take care and stay safe.
    That happened to me a month or so ago. I turned onto the trail off a side street, and BOOM, there was instantly a marked and unmarked car behind me (they hadn't been on the side street, I was all alone). They followed me for a while and pulled me over near OBT & 50. Asked to search my car, I declined, so they pulled me out, walked around with a dog, and said he alerted so they had reason to search. I don't do any of that stuff, so they found nothing and let me go after about half an hour.

    They had absolutely zero reason to pull me over, so said they were just checking my tint (the same tint I had put on more than a decade ago and no one has ever questioned). Is this some kind of new operation they're running? Just pulling over people on the trail at random and seeing what they come up with?

  7. #34829
    Quote Originally Posted by MissionaryMan  [View Original Post]
    I'll start. Lancaster Liz.
    Candace with the limp. There's something about that girl. I will always pick her up if she's out and about.

  8. #34828

    First And Last Name

    Quote Originally Posted by MissionaryMan  [View Original Post]
    I picked up a popular SW & while driving we spotted a marked LE vehicle. And she said to me in case we get stopped by LE, tell me your real first & last name. And I'll tell you mine. So that we can say we are a couple, boyfriend & gf.

    Missionary Man.
    When she asked for my first & last name I said, " ah, no ". Smokescreen? Deception?

    Missionary Man.

  9. #34827

    These girls take advice from the wrong people

    Quote Originally Posted by PJ001  [View Original Post]
    Seems to me your best approach is simply to invoke your right not to answer any questions, just ask politely if you're free to leave.

    They'll separate you and your date so you won't be sure what the other person said, and the chances are that it will be whatever works out best for them.

    If you faithfully stick to the agreement and say something that contradicts what they said then you might find yourself caught telling a potential lie, or if the stories vary significantly it's not their job to figure out the truth on the street so you both may get booked in. Not a big deal for your lady friend but a hassle for you.

    Not sure about swapping real names. Suppose she says that you're her dealer? Wouldn't that make the situation worse?
    Boyfriend and girlfriend, over the age of 21, get caught having sex in a parked car. There are only two reasons: an affair or prostitution, and that's exactly what the officer is going to think before he calls for a female deputy. 'I have a boyfriend. ' You know how many times they've heard that excuse, LOL. " They will even have deputies write a statement.

    To back up them knowing she's a prostitute look if you get caught you're caught just hope on that day the deputy is at the end of his shift.

  10. #34826

    Jessica?

    Anyone know this chick? Said her name is Jessica? Gave her a ride to gas station and she tried to ask me for money that she would "pay back". I countered asking if she "wanted to do something" which she reluctantly said she was down but she doesn't really do that often. I immediately retracted my offer I'm not dealing with any bitches that are either unpleasant (which is not the case with her) or that is hesitant because I can't handle anymore games. Did give her my number for a time when she was feeling more adventurous and she called me so I'd have digits. Just looking for info.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_6348.jpg‎   IMG_6347.jpg‎  

  11. #34825
    Senior Member


    Posts: 110

    What to tell the cops

    Quote Originally Posted by CozyJones  [View Original Post]
    You don't need to know each others name. Just tell LEO you just met her and asked her out to dinner. Nothing wrong with asking a girl out on a date. Just make sure she tells LEO the same.
    Seems to me your best approach is simply to invoke your right not to answer any questions, just ask politely if you're free to leave.

    They'll separate you and your date so you won't be sure what the other person said, and the chances are that it will be whatever works out best for them.

    If you faithfully stick to the agreement and say something that contradicts what they said then you might find yourself caught telling a potential lie, or if the stories vary significantly it's not their job to figure out the truth on the street so you both may get booked in. Not a big deal for your lady friend but a hassle for you.

    Not sure about swapping real names. Suppose she says that you're her dealer? Wouldn't that make the situation worse?

  12. #34824
    Senior Member


    Posts: 164

    ??

    Quote Originally Posted by NjCockzMen  [View Original Post]
    If they LEO knows she's a sex worker it won't work.

    But you will get issued a citation if caught in your car.
    I'm confused. What citation? If you're not doing nothing illegal (and she doesn't have drugs on her). What citation can they give you for a known SW riding in the passenger seat? It's not solicitation, no act was being committed, no money changed hands for anything. I'm pretty sure if they did cite you for any of that it would get thrown out.

  13. #34823

    Depends

    Quote Originally Posted by CozyJones  [View Original Post]
    You don't need to know each others name. Just tell LEO you just met her and asked her out to dinner. Nothing wrong with asking a girl out on a date. Just make sure she tells LEO the same.
    I think it just depends on the officer. Someone stated that if LEO knows she is a SW nothing that flys out of your mouth or hers is going to help you. It's soliciting prostititution but technically even though LEO knows she's a SW it's just their suspicion. They don't have to necessarily prove your intent. And it sure as hell isn't going to help when they search your vehicle, you, and her, and she has drugs on her. Nothing that flys out of your mouth is going to help you. The right explanation and how you deliver it might save sometimes, but you all can handle it how you want to handle it if you ever find yourself in that situation. I'd provide my information to LEO, hopefully a good explanation, and then invoke the 5th. And no you do not have to have the cuffs slapped on you to invoke the 5th. But again, you all do what makes you feel comfortable.

    00 Mo.

  14. #34822

    Agreed

    Quote Originally Posted by MissionaryMan  [View Original Post]
    Just being alive is a risk cause we never know what will happen from one minute to the next. What isn't a risk? And we in this hobby are risk takers. And sometimes talking through the window is a lesser risk.

    Missionary Man.
    So you do agree. Good. No amount of talking through the window is going to stop what might and might not happen. We could play the what if game all day. The chick could seem stable, friendly, etc, get in your car and flip the scrip. If this were 30 years ago I'd agree with you about talking through the window. I'm not from here. Maybe that's a safer way to do monger here. Then again, as you stated is anything safe?

  15. #34821
    Quote Originally Posted by MissionaryMan  [View Original Post]
    I picked up a popular SW & while driving we spotted a marked LE vehicle. And she said to me in case we get stopped by LE, tell me your real first & last name. And I'll tell you mine. So that we can say we are a couple, boyfriend & gf.

    Missionary Man.
    You don't need to know each others name. Just tell LEO you just met her and asked her out to dinner. Nothing wrong with asking a girl out on a date. Just make sure she tells LEO the same.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape