Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 13 of 111 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 63 ... LastLast
Results 181 to 195 of 1653
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1473

    Car dates

    I'll be traveling threw Jackson heading towards Albion today. I have plenty of room for a car dates was just curious if anyone knows a solid provider who won't break the bank and is willing to meet me? TIA I would try and pick them up it's just my rides to big to travel with down city roads.

  2. #1472
    Quote Originally Posted by WillyJones  [View Original Post]
    200 per hour doesn't sound high these days.
    Do you make 200 an hour? I know some really good looking women that do 100 and 150 an hour. At 200 you should look like a model. At 600-1200 I can book a porn star not including the travel prices if I have to fly her in. But if I'm in town that's a different story. So for the caliber of females I would say 200 is a bit high for the area. 150 is decent and 100 is average.

  3. #1471
    Quote Originally Posted by WillyJones  [View Original Post]
    200 per hour doesn't sound high these days.
    I was more talking about the ss visit when most are 80-100.

  4. #1470
    Quote Originally Posted by ColdShowers69  [View Original Post]
    I was coming through Jackson last Friday and connected with Mandy. She was not my first choice but she communicated was very good and I liked her pics. I am glad I did see her. I met her at a motel that she appears to be living at. She a sexy little thing. The pictures in the ad make her to look bigger. She is s tiny spinner and has a damn nice body for an older woman. She has small titty but those nipple were as a rock and great to suck on too. Loved that meaty tasty and tight pussy too. She was very easy to play with flexible and willing to do anything I wanted. Did mostly DATY, rimming and missionary with her. She was very friendly and worth the time. Next time I am in that area I will be getting ahold her again. Cost me a Benjamin.

    I am not sure it was a coincidence or not but there was a guy walking around when I got there and when I left he was on his phone sitting on the retaining wall across from the room. The other drawback was she was watching the clock too. She wasn't pushy about it though. She just mentioned a couple times.
    For a Benjamin I'm tempted to make the hour+ drive. She looks like Geena Davis.

  5. #1469

    Mandy

    I was coming through Jackson last Friday and connected with Mandy. She was not my first choice but she communicated was very good and I liked her pics. I am glad I did see her. I met her at a motel that she appears to be living at. She a sexy little thing. The pictures in the ad make her to look bigger. She is s tiny spinner and has a damn nice body for an older woman. She has small titty but those nipple were as a rock and great to suck on too. Loved that meaty tasty and tight pussy too. She was very easy to play with flexible and willing to do anything I wanted. Did mostly DATY, rimming and missionary with her. She was very friendly and worth the time. Next time I am in that area I will be getting ahold her again. Cost me a Benjamin.

    I am not sure it was a coincidence or not but there was a guy walking around when I got there and when I left he was on his phone sitting on the retaining wall across from the room. The other drawback was she was watching the clock too. She wasn't pushy about it though. She just mentioned a couple times.

  6. #1468

    Rates

    Quote Originally Posted by Cable1  [View Original Post]
    She's real spent some time with her the other night she looks like her photos in the face but she covers her body for a reason and her rates are pretty high 100 BBBJ 150 ss FS 180 hh 200 h but not all bad she was tight and BJ was very good.
    200 per hour doesn't sound high these days.

  7. #1467

    Real

    Quote Originally Posted by Cable1  [View Original Post]
    Any info on this one thinking of trying her out. https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...-/652526602672
    Legit, skilled, and decent body. She's a little spacey prob at the start of candy use just not bad yet. Clean Incall in decent area on east side. 75-100 SS I've seen her 4 or 5 times and she hasn't declined yet.

  8. #1466
    Any info on this one thinking of trying her out. https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...-/652526602672

  9. #1465
    Quote Originally Posted by Fusion2014  [View Original Post]
    Looks nice must be TGTBT!
    She's real spent some time with her the other night she looks like her photos in the face but she covers her body for a reason and her rates are pretty high 100 BBBJ 150 ss FS 180 hh 200 h but not all bad she was tight and BJ was very good.

  10. #1464
    Quote Originally Posted by RelaxJustDome  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have any legit info on her, can't find anything on her.
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...l/057518118032
    Looks nice must be TGTBT!

  11. #1463

    ENv

    Anyone have any legit info on her, can't find anything on her.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...l/057518118032

  12. #1462

    Mandy

    Quote Originally Posted by Doit27  [View Original Post]
    Can you share a link?
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...-/025638095338

  13. #1461

    Mandy.

    Quote Originally Posted by Cable1  [View Original Post]
    I met up with her a week ago friendly quick coms I would repeat.
    Can you share a link?

  14. #1460
    Quote Originally Posted by MrCoffee68  [View Original Post]
    I've seen Mandy many times over several years. She was always a great time, who I would have highly recommended until about 6 months ago. I wrote a negative review of her back in October. I think at the time she was dabbling with candy. I just received feedback from a another board member, who doesn't like to post, that she's back, clean and back to her old self. If I were in the Jackson area, I would definitely see her again. Unfortunately I live in the Kazoo area and driving to Jackson is not an option for me at this time. If anyone sees her, I hope you will provide feedback.
    I met up with her a week ago friendly quick coms I would repeat.

  15. #1459

    Mandy

    I've seen Mandy many times over several years. She was always a great time, who I would have highly recommended until about 6 months ago. I wrote a negative review of her back in October. I think at the time she was dabbling with candy. I just received feedback from a another board member, who doesn't like to post, that she's back, clean and back to her old self. If I were in the Jackson area, I would definitely see her again. Unfortunately I live in the Kazoo area and driving to Jackson is not an option for me at this time. If anyone sees her, I hope you will provide feedback.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape