Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 496 to 510 of 40443
-
05-05-25 14:32 #39948Senior Member

Posts: 298From thai stretching that escalated qickly LOL.
Originally Posted by FCH300
[View Original Post]
-
05-05-25 14:19 #39947Senior Member

Posts: 1433She actually contacted me yesterday. She was back in Thailand for awhile. She's at Paradise Thai in Waimalu. Supposedly legit place based on the Yelp reviews I saw. Only open until 6:00 pm according to website. I have her contact info so I can make my own appointments. Not sure whatnname she's going by at the new place, sorry. She does do a great massage and has a freaky side. Confirmed price still $200.00!
Originally Posted by FCH300
[View Original Post]
-
05-05-25 07:02 #39946Senior Member

Posts: 108Any play there
Has any one had any play there at Fantastic 2? If yes, what's on the menu and the pricing. I've passed there several times but haven't gone in. What's their charge for a "legit" massage pfor an hour. I am curious and might just drop in and what to be prepared.
Originally Posted by KaraSnsd
[View Original Post]
-
05-05-25 00:56 #39945Senior Member

Posts: 781Thai Orchid
This is a general reply. I haven't seen any of the girls in the current ad and can't comment on the services that they may provide. However, I have been a frequent visitor to Thai Orchid since they opened in their current location and I was lucky enough to meet "Zuzzana" who was initially introduced to me as "Linda". She wasn't a looker but her service was OUTSTANDING. She is still around somewhere (maybe in Waipahu).
Originally Posted by PuhiUha
[View Original Post]
Anyway, Zuzzana was solid Thai stretching massage to the point of painful followed by deep rimming, TMUA, BBBJ, DATY, DFK, DATO, BBFS, Greek MSOG, bat shit crazy fucking all for $200. Since Zuzzana left for greener pastures and more privacy, I have returned to Thai Orchid on a semi-regular schedule in search of another unicorn. Unhappily, I have repeatedly been disappointed to only find major league upsellers who seem to feel that it is somehow worth $300 for them to provide a fully nude (but out of reach. Look, no touch) jackhammer handjob after smearing baby oil on my ass for 10 minutes.
Don't get me wrong, the girls have generally been younger (under 40) and reasonably attractive, but I've generally gotten the feeling that this is kind of a "summer job" for them. Not really a long term career choice but something to do to get gas / tuition / car payment money. No effort at customer contact as soon as the cash changes hands and the feeling that she would rather be doing almost anything else, like laundry or such.
Let me know if things have changed. I'll hurry right over. Until I hear that something has improved, I'll continue my quarterly unicorn check and contribute as little as possible to the continuation of the disappointment that has been Thai Orchid for the past couple of years.
-
05-04-25 15:13 #39944Regular Member

Posts: 12Thai Orchid
https://honolulu.bedpage.com/Bodyrub.../13245617.html
Any information on Thai Orchid in Pearl City? And for any of the girls in the ad.
Mahalos in advance.
-
05-03-25 15:34 #39943Senior Member

Posts: 176Aloha I would like see Abby at what location and $ thanks.
Originally Posted by KaraSnsd
[View Original Post]
-
05-02-25 20:22 #39942Senior Member

Posts: 298Fantastic Spa 2
Go see the young pretty Abby. She got great tits to suck on. Good HJ and friendly attitude. I think she is 25 or 26 years old.
Originally Posted by GuapoMarx
[View Original Post]
-
05-02-25 11:21 #39941Senior Member

Posts: 381Gu Fang Massage.
You definitely can do better.
Originally Posted by GuapoMarx
[View Original Post]
Only 2 massage therapists. Chinese speaking with one that has an OK understanding of English and one that does not speak English. It can get distracting when people are talking in the front or in the hallway. They leave the room to tend to other things. They do not turn off their phone and sometimes answer calls or texts. They talk to each other through the door.
-
05-02-25 01:26 #39940Senior Member

Posts: 1143Gu Fang
No going on spec. Not knocking on windows. Pretty sure I can do better.
Originally Posted by GiAnt34
[View Original Post]
-
04-30-25 22:37 #39939Senior Member

Posts: 381Gu Fang Massage on Liliha street, just above Vineyard boulevard.
If you are not getting a response by calling or texting the shop, I would recommend stopping by during the day.
Originally Posted by GuapoMarx
[View Original Post]
Politely knock on the window that looks down the hallway. If one of the therapists is available, she will come to the front and open the door for you.
After your massage, if you feel like returning, ask your therapist for her phone number.
If you see the other therapist and feel like you may want to see her in the future too, ask her for her phone number.
-
04-30-25 01:12 #39938Senior Member

Posts: 1143Fantastic 2
After all these months I think they are still waiting for their first customer. Was eating next door at the Thai place. FYI some of the Thai massage ladies stop in now and then. Anyway Fantastic 2 is a very small shop. Maybe 25 feet deep. I saw 3 quite youthful ordinary looking women. One quite tall. To be clear, I'm never going there. Really doubt they have a shower. No privacy. There is a parking spot in the back or on the street. Not where I want to be recognized. Even if they did massage and HE for 100 I wouldn't go. Nothing more private than going in an office building, getting off one floor away, walk the stairs to the spa. Hopefully no spy cams like at Sally's place where they see everyone walking up and down the hall. I was at one spa that had closed circuit tv of the entrance and parking lot. Kind of a turn off to see fat slobs walking in. Stay at home mamasans have the technology on their phones and quickly learn who all the good and bad customers are just like we learn who all the 49 ers or Raiders area.
-
04-29-25 00:01 #39937Senior Member

Posts: 1143Gu Fang
Should I walk in? It's it a waste of time calling. Should I try the back door? Seems they are making things hard. And not my dick.
Originally Posted by NevaEnuf
[View Original Post]
-
04-28-25 18:15 #39936Senior Member

Posts: 216Best is still a option, just look at the top threads and you can see which are active. But just a word of advice, the going rate went up a little. $70 house + $160. $XX tip for extra services.
Originally Posted by WhisperingEye
[View Original Post]
-
04-28-25 11:43 #39935Senior Member

Posts: 278Liliha st
Been there a couple of times. Don't like it as it's too far from town for me.
Originally Posted by GuapoMarx
[View Original Post]
I had my MTs personal number so called ahead of time. She rents a room or will come to town. Yes, the door is always locked. Front rooms are noisy, like wood floors can hear people walking and talking. The back room is more private and quiet. Think they use it for VIP's or for sleeping, or acupuncture.
FME.
-
04-21-25 19:13 #39934Senior Member

Posts: 1143Gu Fang
I call, always busy signal. Land line so no text. I stop by twice. Open sign in window but doors locked. Maybe on vacation.
Originally Posted by GiAnt34
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote






