Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 34 of 2697 FirstFirst ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 84 134 534 1034 ... LastLast
Results 496 to 510 of 40443
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #39948
    Quote Originally Posted by FCH300  [View Original Post]
    This is a general reply. I haven't seen any of the girls in the current ad and can't comment on the services that they may provide. However, I have been a frequent visitor to Thai Orchid since they opened in their current location and I was lucky enough to meet "Zuzzana" who was initially introduced to me as "Linda". She wasn't a looker but her service was OUTSTANDING. She is still around somewhere (maybe in Waipahu).

    Anyway, Zuzzana was solid Thai stretching massage to the point of painful followed by deep rimming, TMUA, BBBJ, DATY, DFK, DATO, BBFS, Greek MSOG, bat shit crazy fucking all for $200. Since Zuzzana left for greener pastures and more privacy, I have returned to Thai Orchid on a semi-regular schedule in search of another unicorn. Unhappily, I have repeatedly been disappointed to only find major league upsellers who seem to feel that it is somehow worth $300 for them to provide a fully nude (but out of reach. Look, no touch) jackhammer handjob after smearing baby oil on my ass for 10 minutes.

    Don't get me wrong, the girls have generally been younger (under 40) and reasonably attractive, but I've generally gotten the feeling that this is kind of a "summer job" for them. Not really a long term career choice but something to do to get gas / tuition / car payment money. No effort at customer contact as soon as the cash changes hands and the feeling that she would rather be doing almost anything else, like laundry or such.

    Let me know if things have changed. I'll hurry right over. Until I hear that something has improved, I'll continue my quarterly unicorn check and contribute as little as possible to the continuation of the disappointment that has been Thai Orchid for the past couple of years.
    From thai stretching that escalated qickly LOL.

  2. #39947
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1433
    Quote Originally Posted by FCH300  [View Original Post]
    This is a general reply. I haven't seen any of the girls in the current ad and can't comment on the services that they may provide. However, I have been a frequent visitor to Thai Orchid since they opened in their current location and I was lucky enough to meet "Zuzzana" who was initially introduced to me as "Linda". She wasn't a looker but her service was OUTSTANDING. She is still around somewhere (maybe in Waipahu).

    Anyway, Zuzzana was solid Thai stretching massage to the point of painful followed by deep rimming, TMUA, BBBJ, DATY, DFK, DATO, BBFS, Greek MSOG, bat shit crazy fucking all for $200. Since Zuzzana left for greener pastures and more privacy, I have returned to Thai Orchid on a semi-regular schedule in search of another unicorn. Unhappily, I have repeatedly been disappointed to only find major league upsellers who seem to feel that it is somehow worth $300 for them to provide a fully nude (but out of reach. Look, no touch) jackhammer handjob after smearing baby oil on my ass for 10 minutes.

    Don't get me wrong, the girls have generally been younger (under 40) and reasonably attractive, but I've generally gotten the feeling that this is kind of a "summer job" for them. Not really a long term career choice but something to do to get gas / tuition / car payment money. No effort at customer contact as soon as the cash changes hands and the feeling that she would rather be doing almost anything else, like laundry or such.

    Let me know if things have changed. I'll hurry right over. Until I hear that something has improved, I'll continue my quarterly unicorn check and contribute as little as possible to the continuation of the disappointment that has been Thai Orchid for the past couple of years.
    She actually contacted me yesterday. She was back in Thailand for awhile. She's at Paradise Thai in Waimalu. Supposedly legit place based on the Yelp reviews I saw. Only open until 6:00 pm according to website. I have her contact info so I can make my own appointments. Not sure whatnname she's going by at the new place, sorry. She does do a great massage and has a freaky side. Confirmed price still $200.00!

  3. #39946
    Senior Member


    Posts: 108

    Any play there

    Quote Originally Posted by KaraSnsd  [View Original Post]
    Go see the young pretty Abby. She got great tits to suck on. Good HJ and friendly attitude. I think she is 25 or 26 years old.
    Has any one had any play there at Fantastic 2? If yes, what's on the menu and the pricing. I've passed there several times but haven't gone in. What's their charge for a "legit" massage pfor an hour. I am curious and might just drop in and what to be prepared.

  4. #39945

    Thai Orchid

    Quote Originally Posted by PuhiUha  [View Original Post]
    https://honolulu.bedpage.com/Bodyrub.../13245617.html

    Any information on Thai Orchid in Pearl City? And for any of the girls in the ad.

    Mahalos in advance.
    This is a general reply. I haven't seen any of the girls in the current ad and can't comment on the services that they may provide. However, I have been a frequent visitor to Thai Orchid since they opened in their current location and I was lucky enough to meet "Zuzzana" who was initially introduced to me as "Linda". She wasn't a looker but her service was OUTSTANDING. She is still around somewhere (maybe in Waipahu).

    Anyway, Zuzzana was solid Thai stretching massage to the point of painful followed by deep rimming, TMUA, BBBJ, DATY, DFK, DATO, BBFS, Greek MSOG, bat shit crazy fucking all for $200. Since Zuzzana left for greener pastures and more privacy, I have returned to Thai Orchid on a semi-regular schedule in search of another unicorn. Unhappily, I have repeatedly been disappointed to only find major league upsellers who seem to feel that it is somehow worth $300 for them to provide a fully nude (but out of reach. Look, no touch) jackhammer handjob after smearing baby oil on my ass for 10 minutes.

    Don't get me wrong, the girls have generally been younger (under 40) and reasonably attractive, but I've generally gotten the feeling that this is kind of a "summer job" for them. Not really a long term career choice but something to do to get gas / tuition / car payment money. No effort at customer contact as soon as the cash changes hands and the feeling that she would rather be doing almost anything else, like laundry or such.

    Let me know if things have changed. I'll hurry right over. Until I hear that something has improved, I'll continue my quarterly unicorn check and contribute as little as possible to the continuation of the disappointment that has been Thai Orchid for the past couple of years.

  5. #39944

    Thai Orchid

    https://honolulu.bedpage.com/Bodyrub.../13245617.html

    Any information on Thai Orchid in Pearl City? And for any of the girls in the ad.

    Mahalos in advance.

  6. #39943
    Quote Originally Posted by KaraSnsd  [View Original Post]
    Go see the young pretty Abby. She got great tits to suck on. Good HJ and friendly attitude. I think she is 25 or 26 years old.
    Aloha I would like see Abby at what location and $ thanks.

  7. #39942

    Fantastic Spa 2

    Quote Originally Posted by GuapoMarx  [View Original Post]
    After all these months I think they are still waiting for their first customer. Was eating next door at the Thai place. FYI some of the Thai massage ladies stop in now and then. Anyway Fantastic 2 is a very small shop. Maybe 25 feet deep. I saw 3 quite youthful ordinary looking women. One quite tall. To be clear, I'm never going there. Really doubt they have a shower. No privacy. There is a parking spot in the back or on the street. Not where I want to be recognized. Even if they did massage and HE for 100 I wouldn't go. Nothing more private than going in an office building, getting off one floor away, walk the stairs to the spa. Hopefully no spy cams like at Sally's place where they see everyone walking up and down the hall. I was at one spa that had closed circuit tv of the entrance and parking lot. Kind of a turn off to see fat slobs walking in. Stay at home mamasans have the technology on their phones and quickly learn who all the good and bad customers are just like we learn who all the 49 ers or Raiders area.
    Go see the young pretty Abby. She got great tits to suck on. Good HJ and friendly attitude. I think she is 25 or 26 years old.

  8. #39941

    Gu Fang Massage.

    Quote Originally Posted by GuapoMarx  [View Original Post]
    No going on spec. Not knocking on windows. Pretty sure I can do better.
    You definitely can do better.

    Only 2 massage therapists. Chinese speaking with one that has an OK understanding of English and one that does not speak English. It can get distracting when people are talking in the front or in the hallway. They leave the room to tend to other things. They do not turn off their phone and sometimes answer calls or texts. They talk to each other through the door.

  9. #39940

    Gu Fang

    Quote Originally Posted by GiAnt34  [View Original Post]
    If you are not getting a response by calling or texting the shop, I would recommend stopping by during the day.

    Politely knock on the window that looks down the hallway. If one of the therapists is available, she will come to the front and open the door for you.

    After your massage, if you feel like returning, ask your therapist for her phone number.

    If you see the other therapist and feel like you may want to see her in the future too, ask her for her phone number.
    No going on spec. Not knocking on windows. Pretty sure I can do better.

  10. #39939

    Gu Fang Massage on Liliha street, just above Vineyard boulevard.

    Quote Originally Posted by GuapoMarx  [View Original Post]
    Should I walk in? It's it a waste of time calling. Should I try the back door? Seems they are making things hard. And not my dick.
    If you are not getting a response by calling or texting the shop, I would recommend stopping by during the day.

    Politely knock on the window that looks down the hallway. If one of the therapists is available, she will come to the front and open the door for you.

    After your massage, if you feel like returning, ask your therapist for her phone number.

    If you see the other therapist and feel like you may want to see her in the future too, ask her for her phone number.

  11. #39938

    Fantastic 2

    After all these months I think they are still waiting for their first customer. Was eating next door at the Thai place. FYI some of the Thai massage ladies stop in now and then. Anyway Fantastic 2 is a very small shop. Maybe 25 feet deep. I saw 3 quite youthful ordinary looking women. One quite tall. To be clear, I'm never going there. Really doubt they have a shower. No privacy. There is a parking spot in the back or on the street. Not where I want to be recognized. Even if they did massage and HE for 100 I wouldn't go. Nothing more private than going in an office building, getting off one floor away, walk the stairs to the spa. Hopefully no spy cams like at Sally's place where they see everyone walking up and down the hall. I was at one spa that had closed circuit tv of the entrance and parking lot. Kind of a turn off to see fat slobs walking in. Stay at home mamasans have the technology on their phones and quickly learn who all the good and bad customers are just like we learn who all the 49 ers or Raiders area.

  12. #39937

    Gu Fang

    Quote Originally Posted by NevaEnuf  [View Original Post]
    Been there a couple of times. Don't like it as it's too far from town for me.

    I had my MTs personal number so called ahead of time. She rents a room or will come to town. Yes, the door is always locked. Front rooms are noisy, like wood floors can hear people walking and talking. The back room is more private and quiet. Think they use it for VIP's or for sleeping, or acupuncture.

    FME.
    Should I walk in? It's it a waste of time calling. Should I try the back door? Seems they are making things hard. And not my dick.

  13. #39936
    Quote Originally Posted by WhisperingEye  [View Original Post]
    I haven't spent some cash in a few months (6+) and I think I want to splurge this week but still I'm not dishing out 3. Just the 220 or so ish. Any recommendations on the current menu I think for my budget would be. Kings, Blue Star and maybe Pearl City. Not sure what Happ 2 is charging nowadays. Haven't been there since covid. I want to keep it in the low 2's and no haggling like with the so called "indys. " Any opinions? I'm not picky on age or looks. Just want a full menu with little talk if you catch my drift.

    Oh edit...i want to go to a mp not a single lady cause i feel like playing the roulette wheel/bingo and just see who i get when they open the door...haha.
    Best is still a option, just look at the top threads and you can see which are active. But just a word of advice, the going rate went up a little. $70 house + $160. $XX tip for extra services.

  14. #39935

    Liliha st

    Quote Originally Posted by GuapoMarx  [View Original Post]
    I call, always busy signal. Land line so no text. I stop by twice. Open sign in window but doors locked. Maybe on vacation.
    Been there a couple of times. Don't like it as it's too far from town for me.

    I had my MTs personal number so called ahead of time. She rents a room or will come to town. Yes, the door is always locked. Front rooms are noisy, like wood floors can hear people walking and talking. The back room is more private and quiet. Think they use it for VIP's or for sleeping, or acupuncture.

    FME.

  15. #39934

    Gu Fang

    Quote Originally Posted by GiAnt34  [View Original Post]
    I went to Aloha Beauty Center for a massage about a month after they opened. The grand opening special was $50 for 1 hour. The room was large, clean and the walls went all the way up to the ceiling, however, I could hear everything going on outside the room. The massage therapist was 30-something, Chinese, average body shape and did not speak English well. Average massage skills. When I put my hands on her legs, she removed my hands and continued with her routine. She massaged me for exactly 1 hour.

    If you want a handjob, go to Gu Fang next door. If you want to roll the dice, go around the corner to Fantastic Spa on Vineyard. There have been no reports of handjob action recently, but it was available in the past. If anyone has gotten a handjob at Fantastic Spa within the last month or so, please message me.
    I call, always busy signal. Land line so no text. I stop by twice. Open sign in window but doors locked. Maybe on vacation.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape