Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 361 to 375 of 7737
-
05-09-25 18:54 #7377Senior Member

Posts: 160WSW 10th S. Named Cassandra. I bet that's who you're talking about. Said she just moved up from Broward. I'll keep dreamin with her.
-
05-09-25 15:46 #7376Senior Member

Posts: 34There are 2 blondes over there that have been driving me nuts as well. One is definitely very good looking and also clean looking, she has tatts on her upper body, the other I'm still trying to confirm overall looks more. havent gotten a clean p/u on either yet myself.
Originally Posted by East561
[View Original Post]
-
05-06-25 09:16 #7375Senior Member

Posts: 160Saw another WSW, looked pretty thin, maybe that's who you are referring to. She had pretty light colored hair. Would've liked to have a dream but she disappeared. It was around that area. Wasn't wearing pink. I saw Olivia wearing pink pants but she was tweaked out. Looked like she was ready to punch someone in the face.
Originally Posted by East561
[View Original Post]
-
05-05-25 23:54 #7374Senior Member

Posts: 371Miley or Pink
Any chance the girl in pink or Miley was a skinny young white-haired blond WSW that's been hanging around Dixie at 10th South? She's been driving me crazy trying to get a clean pickup opportunity but she's always on a busy corner with lots of eyes on her. Anybody know her story?
Originally Posted by GrabEmByThePus
[View Original Post]
-
05-05-25 13:58 #7373Senior Member

Posts: 160Dreamt I met with "Miley" south side of LW. Very nice and did a good job. Dropped her off at corner store on 10th s where another WSW was displaying herself.
-
05-05-25 11:12 #7372Regular Member

Posts: 15WSW in pink
Saturday I saw a SW wearing all pink by Burger King, couldn't stop. Look young and clean.
Anyone know who that would be?
-
04-24-25 21:22 #7371Senior Member

Posts: 278Nana
Is nana still around? I been looking for her by the store / laundro and haven't seen her. Checked in the morning and afternoon.
-
04-22-25 22:35 #7370Senior Member

Posts: 332WSW Cassandra and others
I think I saw her, at first I thought it was WSW Leah, but it wasnt. She was walking with some black guy and said that was her BF so she didn't hop in.
Originally Posted by MVP2020
[View Original Post]
Later I found WSW Blue or Sapphire, man she does not look good at all, she got in because I couldn't tell what she looked like from far, but had to drop her right back off, plus she smelled horrible.
I was going to see WSW Kristen who gives amazing BBBJ but she wanted 40 coins and was whinning that I gave her 30 last time, so I passed.
Then I finally saw WSW Cassandra in the back alleys, since there was nothing else left I decided to give her a shot, gave a decent BBBJ but kept saying come come come, so she let me record a vid and atleast she let me finish, gave me her number, 20 coins damage.
Oh yeah and theres another new Older WSW I think she said her name was Amanda or Samantha, she is older has new fake tits, I made a mistake and gave her 20 coins upfront and she wouldn't give me BBBJ without a hat on, so I got a horrible CBJ for less than 1 minute, I'm glad I'm in my right mind and I just let her go but stay away from this lady, horrible service and attitude.
-
04-08-25 21:59 #7369Senior Member

Posts: 345Hannah
I seen her today she is cute, didn't have time to stop.
Originally Posted by MVP2020
[View Original Post]
-
04-06-25 02:11 #7368Senior Member

Posts: 34Hannah
Had a dream last night after I got off work, found Hannah just north of Checkers. Cute redhead with a pretty nice body. Got digits, will try to connect w her again tomorrow.
-
03-31-25 23:04 #7367Senior Member

Posts: 168https://cbs12.com/news/local/week-in...ebruary-9-2025
Originally Posted by Fighter954
[View Original Post]
-
03-31-25 22:59 #7366Senior Member

Posts: 168I've been asking the same question for years LOL, years ago a friend told me that his barber took him to a place on lake worth behind tacas al carbon. We might have to ask the locals by home depo, hey might know.
Originally Posted by KanyeForPres
[View Original Post]
Now from lake worth to the island if you want to spend $$ look at this article.
https://cbs12.com/news/local/week-in-images-caviar-and-cocaine-deadly-high-speed-crash-pipe-sleepers-west-palm-beach-lake-worth-palm-beach-county-february-9-2025
-
03-31-25 22:23 #7365Senior Member

Posts: 332Fun houses in LW
Does anybody know where these fun houses be at?? For years they been busting houses left and right in the area and new ones keep popping up all the time, idk how to find them, can someone point me in the right direction.
https://cbs12.com/news/cbs12-news-i-...BqcMuL8cUNz5kg
-
03-31-25 20:30 #7364Senior Member

Posts: 2148Question Please
The amount you wrote "$40", by the abbreviations page for this site, equals 140 dollars. I hope Lake Worth SW's aren't getting that! I'm going to be in LW soon and if they are getting that I won't be trying any of them.
Originally Posted by East561
[View Original Post]
-
03-28-25 18:10 #7363Banned Member

Posts: 925Nana
Just had to ride north to the bank, leaving for Thailand Moday. Seen Nana sitting by the store north of 12th odd spot for her, she was talking to herself, that is new. So on my way back 5 pm stopped her up. She was in the mood to deliver a BBBJCIM. I have never had her do anything good with that before, but I was in the mood to just relax. So I said ok, but if I don't nut I will drop the kids off in your butt, she said sure, but she really wants to eat my nut really bad today. Never heard that from her before. So we parked and she went to town like I have never seen before, NEVER has she ever provided good head for me before, just bobs to get me stated. This was different, she made it happen fast, with my fingers in her ass the whole time. She swallowed every drop, then asked if I could do it again, I told her to jump on and ride a bit first, she did and I was ready very quick. She went back down and BAM again, took the whole load, then wanted to suck the boys, then even started giving me a rim job, that was new also. She was act odd the whole time, then out of no where she said Thank you, and got out of the car, said she was happy to received the sacrament of Jesus Christ from my cock, I kid you not, she said she now believes that she gets blessed by swallowing cum by Jesus. Crazy shit. Never asked for a penny, just walked off happy. That was very strange. Known her for a VERY long time, and never seen her act like this. What is she on now? Not her normal rock, this is something else.








Reply With Quote





