Thread: Asian Apartment Girls
+
Add Report
Results 1,771 to 1,785 of 13807
-
05-02-25 13:16 #12037Banned Member

Posts: 170Why I Don't Frequent Apartments
Went to an apartment I was told was at 800 Block of W 31st get there they tell me to come in. It's a real estate company and all the Asian people in there looking at me like I'm bat shit crazy and I'm thinking the real estate company is a front so I go outside text the number and girl tells me she doesn't know and boss would come get me - 2 minutes later.
An Asian Guy pops out of the alley and leads me down the alley to a walkway between two houses and into an almost.
Vacant home and leads me to a room with a half passed out girl on the bed.
I sit on the end of the bed and asked girl if ok she then sits up and throws up all over the place so I tell her to lay down get the house boss and am like what the fuck is going on. He says something to her and she tries to get her act together so I had her lay face down so she wouldn't throw up in her mouth and choke and asked her how much she has to give to house boss and she says $50 so I gave her $100 and bolted. What the fuck is going on and main reason I don't mess with apartments literally had me walk into a real estate company asking where the pussy was hiding WTF.
Side note girl was hot and the little devil was tell me to fuck the shit out of her but being an old dude and almost at my expiration I didn't want to have to explain this one to god one day soon.
-
05-01-25 21:17 #12036Senior Member

Posts: 452I've done it occasionally but I'd say it's a bit risky. I remember Rio was hot and I paid for the video option but she didn't want to turn on the lights. That was a big disappointment, the recording was essentially just the audio. All the rooms have the adjustable light setting so I typically ask if I can adjust it. The second risk is when they say no face. Lilys and many other places arent really upfront about their menu but places in Vancouver and LA would list on their website if there is no face recording, which is only 100 compared to the 200 for with face video. Lastly, even though they allow recording, they arent exactly video friendly. Some would avoid looking at camera or use their hands or hair to cover up their face. Shion was video friendly though. Here's an example of Shion's ad in a different city https://asianpink.cafe/model/giselle...ook-available/.
Originally Posted by Terrapin911
[View Original Post]
The NYC board has plenty of jgirl reviews and I mostly rely on that to see their menu. But you have to do a bit of research yourself as they mostly change names every time they change cities.
-
05-01-25 20:53 #12035Senior Member

Posts: 112Green Buddha-JoJo
Been almost 8 months but decided to head to GB this morning for the 1st of the month rotation. Didn't have any particular girl I wanted to see. New door guy with a mmo on a desktop pc. Cat running around sniffing my shoe. I went with room 2 since she opened her door first and beat room 3 by a second. The cat dashed in the room before me and wouldn't leave LOL. JoJo's about late 30/40 ish. Natural Cs. A little bit of flab midsection but I don't mind (actually kind of like it) Pics on website are very touched up but the description is accurate of her being a cute next door girl as opposed to a beauty queen. Very eager kisser. And by that I mean she basically shoves her whole tongue in your mouth while alternating between trying to suck your tongue out. Shower with thorough washing and BBBJ. Head to the room for more kissing and BBBJ. Very aggressive ball sucker. Also loves to have her tits sucked / played with. Switch to 69. She stops and goes to the closet. Puts some flavor citrus lube on which burned my tongue. Also grabbed a larger rubber from the decoy beauty product tube stash (Vets know what I'm talking about) CG, mish, doggy the usual positions. Slightly aggressive in CG and works really hard. Solid stamina. Alternates being clenching / kegels. Seem to had a legit O on top but who knows. I tapped out and finished with the HJ. Cuddle for a minute with some chatting and more all tongue down my throat action. Showered and went on my way. Recommended. Jojo works hard and wants to leave you satisfied.
-
05-01-25 13:11 #12034Senior Member

Posts: 151Jinna
Saw Jinna bright and early this Morning, I believe I was her first customer. Let's start with the bad. She's older. I'd say 40's. And she has an unusual birth mark on her tit. Now the good. She started sucking on my chest pretty mush the second I walked in. Very playful. Off to shower. Preview BJ and rum in shower. Get out, dry off. And more BJ in the bathroom. I knew once I shut the door in the room this was going to be a good session. Off to room. Lay on stomach. She has me spread legs as wide as possible. Does like a 20 second cat bath, the. Dives into my ass, cock and balls while in flat on my stomach. Probably spent 10-15 minutes on my back alternating between rimming, BJ and body rub. Flip. More BJ and some rim. Then she got into 69. She was far off center so it seemed she didn't really want me to. But I shifted and got in there. 99% sure got to where she was trying to go. We flip. I fuck her missionary for a bit, while rubbing her clit, ask for CIM and she obliged. Spit in trash, then came back for more BJ, spit. And more BJ!
Overall an excellent time. Will repeat. Dare I say an Anne rival? Side note. They advertise deep throat. I didn't experience that but YMMV.
-
05-01-25 09:59 #12033Shill

Posts: 196Conveniently located
Her incall is conveniently located, so that most hobbiest can visit without having to add travel time to their schedule. With that said, depending on which end of Niles you are speaking of 10-20 minutes away.
Originally Posted by Ziroxd91
[View Original Post]
-
05-01-25 08:41 #12032Shill

Posts: 196Reporting In
If your a Thai provider enthusiasts then here's one that worth visiting. Super nice, obvious desire to please, accurate photos.
https://tryst.link/massage/rat123456
-
05-01-25 08:13 #12031Senior Member

Posts: 410Interesting find.
Kudos on finding such a gem! How close to real are her pics? She has a really sexy, com fuck me skin tone. Is it real?
Originally Posted by IAmPinoy
[View Original Post]
-
04-30-25 22:53 #12030Senior Member

Posts: 74Videos with J girls
A lot of j girls do video. Its usually $200. But not understanding your comment. "Useless video" I have a lot of great videos that are fun to watch. And yes most let me turn up the light. But those are for my viewing in private.
Originally Posted by Terrapin911
[View Original Post]
-
04-30-25 22:47 #12029Senior Member

Posts: 582Any idea what these gals charge for their video\photo service? I asked the booker about Shion specifically and he told me I had to come in and ask the girl. Nah, not going to drive an hour each way to get there, get into the room with the girl and be on the hook for at least some sort of session just to find out the unknown. I was hoping to use the cost of the service as more motivation to drive in to see her as opposed to a deterrent. I'd love to do a nice video with a J girl but my guess is the upcharge would be 200+ and that would be ok if I could just let my 4 k cam roll with an agreeable girl in a well lit room, with their already higher pricing then also higher than normal upcharges for things like BBFS and now Video I could easily blow a grand for an hour with a girl like her and end up with shitty low light mostly useless video as these places are usually way too dark in the rooms for a decent quality video. Anyone partake in video services with a Lily's girl? How did it go? Was it worth it?
Originally Posted by FirstTimer7
[View Original Post]
TP.
-
04-30-25 13:23 #12028Senior Member

Posts: 70Llana location
Where is she located? Does she close to Niles?
Originally Posted by IAmPinoy
[View Original Post]
-
04-30-25 10:09 #12027Shill

Posts: 196Reporting
She is my go to, do not hesitate.
https://sexycourtesan.com/llana/
-
04-30-25 01:49 #12026Senior Member

Posts: 452Jin Jin
She looks more like a MILF in her 40's than her advertised age. Same with Apple when I saw her in the hallway. I only did the half hour so I didn't get the full service but still enjoyable. I skipped the massage and started with bbj. Her english was very limited but she understood the positions I requested. She was going pretty hardcore in CG probably because time was ending but she kept going even after I finished. The only downside was I got the alcohol spray rubdown rather than a shower. There was a person right before me so it would of been better if we showered but I assume that because I opted for the half hour.
-
04-29-25 16:28 #12025Senior Member

Posts: 320JinJin
Similar looks body and service to Anne. Face and body one notch below her but service is equal. Big old milk jugs that are perfect. Doesn't have Anne's slim perfect body or torpedo tits but they are maybe bigger. Actual massage, rim, great l2, great CIM. Takes it deep. One of the best there in a while.
-
04-29-25 13:11 #12024Senior Member

Posts: 227Lena
I see one of her options is a massage for $100. Do you think she would do that + a tip for l1/ l2 if I don't want to do FS?
Originally Posted by Leninsbeard
[View Original Post]
-
04-28-25 23:12 #12023Senior Member

Posts: 452Shion
She told me she plans on coming back during the fall too but the chances of Lily bringing her back are slim as they typically bring fresh talent. As for extending time, you don't get a second shot unless you book 90 minutes. On a few rare occasions, I had some that allowed 2 shots for an hour but I asked beforehand.
Originally Posted by MStanfield
[View Original Post]
The photos of Shion is touched up as Lily typically does. Yea, her face and teeth is not the best but her body and service makes up for it. Her menu includes the typical jgirl extra options. I've seen her twice and she had a different outfit on each time plus she had a set of sexy heels too, a first for me at Lilys. Her BJ skills were on point with lots of eye contact. During the main event, she accepted every position I requested. She couldn't take doggie deep but can take a pounding in cowgirl. At one point she squirted all over my phone. She was moaning a lot in japanese but I only understood kimochi. Overall, a great experience, I wouldn't mind her visiting again.












Reply With Quote





