Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 2,956 to 2,970 of 26639
-
05-05-25 18:53 #23684Senior Member

Posts: 135Rhyder / lunch / top of the morning = TGTBT
I saw "rhyder" start posting again. That's one from months back that I was hoping someone would toftt. She is posting under different headers on stg. "Top of the morning" or "lunch".
https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...-/339607342413
https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...-/417669802536
She is real, but those are fake pics. I went to her incall, her townhouse near Grandvalley in Allendale. I was so excited on the way for what I thought might turn into a nice college sugar baby.
She is 40's, not 20's. She is a pawg, not what is in the pics. Her ass and tits are big, decent.
Her name is Kelsey or kailey, something like that. She has worked at panacea and some other spots. And now works at the forbidden building on kzoo / Burton.
I still kept with it, thinking I drove all that way and maybe I'd get a decent massage and FS since she works out of parlors, but nope. I paid for 1 hr and got a half ass 10 min massage, flip, and an HJ in 69 position. I told her to suck, she would not. And from that, I didn't even bother asking for FS. Probably was there 35 mins.
So beware. And you're welcome for toftt.
Dj.
-
05-05-25 12:55 #23683Senior Member

Posts: 404Honey full ad
This one with less penis in it LOL. I'm not a fan of MFM don't want to pay for FFM but see she's offering a $200 half hour special, totally worth it. It's annoying to speak in code and she isn't great on fast communication and can come off a little short on messages but she's fun for sure. Unsure how often her female friend frequents but I consider her to work solo and she's got a great setup in her basement. Less traffic and safe.
Originally Posted by Bb993
[View Original Post]
https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...-/101400549720
-
05-05-25 11:08 #23682Senior Member

Posts: 106Miss Honey
Here's a link to Ms Honey. She's a lot of fun. So is CJ. Just depends on what you're into.
Originally Posted by RelaxJustDome
[View Original Post]
https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...n/431395261250
-
05-04-25 21:52 #23681Senior Member

Posts: 307CJ Link
I don't know Honey but here's a link to CJ. Read her ad and especially the part about fresh breath and clean and you will be in heaven. https://tryst.link/escort/cassidy69james.
Originally Posted by RelaxJustDome
[View Original Post]
-
05-04-25 21:35 #23680Senior Member

Posts: 190CJ and Honey
Could I get links on them I'll be at the casino by there in a few weeks, thanks and full menu great availability?
-
05-04-25 21:04 #23679Senior Member

Posts: 404Sabrina's den
I don't know if I've seen Danielle she's got meat on her bones I think I've seen gabby and wasn't impressed. Sabrina was better gabby pulled the hey next time I'll suck you bare when I'm more comfortable with you and it felt more like she was just going through the motions. Sabrina could kill it if her comms were better and she promoted herself more than her friends.
Originally Posted by MikeYepthatsm
[View Original Post]
-
05-04-25 21:01 #23678Senior Member

Posts: 404Lol
I'm an active participant LOL all good here CJ. Just explaining rates and experiences to a new person. Don't need 5 different people chiming in to defend you when there isn't anything to defend you're good and intense and some people like it different and enjoy a different body. Most everyone who has posted on this board has seen you over the last few years and some of us more than others we all have our favorites or styles and it isn't like one woman fits them all.
Originally Posted by Cassidy69
[View Original Post]
-
05-04-25 20:22 #23677Senior Member

Posts: 307Ditto
She is just a real life wet dream, I guess if you misinterpret that it could seem she was trying to finish quick. But that isn't it at all. I Haven't seen her in a while, damn I'm missing her just posting this!!
Originally Posted by OhDirtyBastard
[View Original Post]
-
05-04-25 19:50 #23676Senior Member

Posts: 514Pretty sure she posted maybe a month ish ago saying she had a new number. JK.
Originally Posted by UtrGuy
[View Original Post]
-
05-04-25 19:30 #23675Senior Member

Posts: 311Breezi
I haven't seen her but she posts almost daily.
Originally Posted by Dabzilla
[View Original Post]
https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...m/272907293796
-
05-04-25 17:25 #23674Senior Member

Posts: 389Sabrina
Her communication has always been bad, which is a shame because she can be great. Her dungeon is well equipped. I've had some great duos with her and Gabby in the past. Gabby was hot as hell. I haven't seen Danielle so I can't comment on whether or not she's a user.
This duo partner of hers caught my eye. I haven't seen any reviews on her.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...-/093902980658
Originally Posted by BeanLicker
[View Original Post]
-
05-04-25 16:27 #23673Senior Member

Posts: 208My testimonial (CJ)
I had a hhr date with CJ once that I never reviewed. She was doing ALL the work (praise be) and I finished in ten minutes.
Originally Posted by BeanLicker
[View Original Post]
But trust and believe, that is not the end of the story.
She got me a warm towel and looked at me with the devil in her eye and said, "We could lay here for a minute and then go again, if you want to. ".
And that is what happened. I rose again. And it was good.
Brothers and sisters, it was more than good, it was awesome.
Amen.
-ODB.
-
05-04-25 14:58 #23672Senior Member

Posts: 514I can honestly say I've never heard a less than stellar comment. About CJ, I mean if you "pop" in under 10 minutes I would suggest a different approach. Maybe kiss that kitten until it purrs and maybe a bit of reciprocity would come your way.
Originally Posted by BeanLicker
[View Original Post]
I've never visited CJ but have met in passing so it's not like I am a client (I prefer a bit thicker Mom bod) but if she were a rush job it. Seems the group would have made that evident by now.
Just my humble opinion. Be safe. JK.
-
05-04-25 13:56 #23671Regular Member

Posts: 15Anyone heard from Brezzii?
I use to see Brezzii regularly but haven't gotten a reply from her in a couple months. Anyone heard from her?
-
05-04-25 13:16 #23670Banned Member

Posts: 216I think I appreciate the review? LOL. In my defense, I never "try to" pop anyone in the first 10 minutes. I just do what I know feels good and I like to have fun. I mean. I'm happy to just lay there if someone prefers, but I'm pretty sure there are other girls that offer that already. And just because we may "pop" quick doesn't mean we can't still hang out and see if anything else happens. Most know I'm a talker and am happy to chit chat and chill for the remainder of the appointment.
Originally Posted by BeanLicker
[View Original Post]
Honestly, I usually just try to match my clients energy. Most people who pop quick aren't very active participants, and that's totally fine, but if I'm doing most of the work, then chances are. Its going to go pretty quick.











Reply With Quote






