Find Your New Baby
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Sugar Babies & Arrangements

+ Add Report
Page 21 of 73 FirstFirst ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 71 ... LastLast
Results 301 to 315 of 1083
This blog is moderated by BestDjInOhio
  1. #783
    Quote Originally Posted by PhotoGuy77  [View Original Post]
    I think I met up with her in the past and had a pretty good but expensive time but cannot get current info.

    Has anyone connected with her?

    Not sure if should try again.

    Thanks.
    You "think" you met her and now asking if anyone has met her? WTF.

  2. #782

    Any info appreciated

    Has anyone encountered this young lady?

    https://www.secretbenefits.com/next/...003636f7f3a618

    Any info would be appreciated.

  3. #781

    Leila5555 on SB

    Back on SB after a long pause, will share intel good & bad. This one Leila5555 is "coffee girl", texted a bit with her, she wants $$ for coffee date do not waste credits on her.

    https://www.secretbenefits.com/next/...97e0377dddb293

    Now in touch with this one Hayyxxo, does anybody have anything on her?

    https://www.secretbenefits.com/next/...662e1f63066174

  4. #780

    This one? If so, pretty amazing

    Quote Originally Posted by PhotoGuy77  [View Original Post]
    Can't seem to get link to connect but she's the only 26 Tampa and recently activity.

    She was really and just loved sex.
    https://members.seeking.com/member/5...3-7fb05067f515

  5. #779

    Sarah 26

    Quote Originally Posted by GermanOwl  [View Original Post]
    Please put link to profile, I know a couple of Sarahs.
    Can't seem to get link to connect but she's the only 26 Tampa and recently activity.

    She was really and just loved sex.

  6. #778

    Link to profile please

    Quote Originally Posted by PhotoGuy77  [View Original Post]
    I think I met up with her in the past and had a pretty good but expensive time but cannot get current info.

    Has anyone connected with her?

    Not sure if should try again.

    Thanks.
    Please put link to profile, I know a couple of Sarahs.

  7. #777

    Sarah 26 Tampa

    I think I met up with her in the past and had a pretty good but expensive time but cannot get current info.

    Has anyone connected with her?

    Not sure if should try again.

    Thanks.

  8. #776
    Quote Originally Posted by RobbinHoodz  [View Original Post]
    I think in the past she quoted me 5. Wasn't feeling it for that price point.
    I had to tell her to not contact me anymore. Always hitting me up for money. Wants an arrangement but only for her. She's nice, but insecure. Found that out when I was joking around with her. Harmless joke. Got blocked for a week. LOL. Second time she blocked me is when I told her to never contact me again. Not going to give up any personal info here, but she has been arrested for stealing amazon packages off people's porches.

  9. #775

    Payment options for SA?

    What are people using these days for SA payment? Used to be able to get prepaid Visa or Amex debit cards but they seem to all have disappeared. Has anyone tried a gift card? What are you guys using?

  10. #774
    Quote Originally Posted by SeanOberon  [View Original Post]
    What was her stage name?
    Feel free to PM me.

  11. #773

    Oops

    Quote Originally Posted by TheZtinkah  [View Original Post]
    You're supposed to work your way around that. Eating pussy well might help, I've also had girls forego the cap after blowing their mind with my mouth.
    I have to be honest, sometimes I'm just not in the mood to put in effort and I just want to know upfront whether or not they'll allow it. Now that I think about it, asking it always hit or miss, but playing it long always wins. Probably need to readjust.

  12. #772
    Quote Originally Posted by TheZtinkah  [View Original Post]
    You're supposed to work your way around that. Eating pussy well might help, I've also had girls forego the cap after blowing their mind with my mouth.
    I can second that.

    The more they enjoy it, the more they want the natural enjoyment.

    Dick.

  13. #771
    Quote Originally Posted by LolBoat  [View Original Post]
    She's a former pornstar.
    What was her stage name?

  14. #770
    Quote Originally Posted by Twopumpchump11  [View Original Post]
    After seeing your report I shot her a message and we have been texting a bit the last day. She told me unprompted that she doesn't do anything bare. I guess I won't be so lucky LOL.
    You're supposed to work your way around that. Eating pussy well might help, I've also had girls forego the cap after blowing their mind with my mouth.

  15. #769

    Big Thick Sofia. Anyone

    I have concluded this one is a bored perpetual tease.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/6...f-edca5c1fa499

    She's been a member for a while, always talks about her girlfriend (a similarly thick curvy Latina) and posts pics of her in chat and asks if I'm interested in her or both of them. Can never pin her down to anything so I play along but assume its all BS. Has never attempted a scam or tried to sell me anything or get info so its curious.

    ANyway- I thought I'd post on her anyway on the off-chance someone actually has met up with her.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape