Thread: Sugar Babies & Arrangements
+
Add Report
Results 301 to 315 of 1083
-
05-16-25 23:02 #783Senior Member

Posts: 112You "think" you met her and now asking if anyone has met her? WTF.
Originally Posted by PhotoGuy77
[View Original Post]
-
05-16-25 22:44 #782Senior Member

Posts: 181Any info appreciated
Has anyone encountered this young lady?
https://www.secretbenefits.com/next/...003636f7f3a618
Any info would be appreciated.
-
05-07-25 12:51 #781Regular Member

Posts: 2Leila5555 on SB
Back on SB after a long pause, will share intel good & bad. This one Leila5555 is "coffee girl", texted a bit with her, she wants $$ for coffee date do not waste credits on her.
https://www.secretbenefits.com/next/...97e0377dddb293
Now in touch with this one Hayyxxo, does anybody have anything on her?
https://www.secretbenefits.com/next/...662e1f63066174
-
05-05-25 10:42 #780Senior Member

Posts: 101This one? If so, pretty amazing
https://members.seeking.com/member/5...3-7fb05067f515
Originally Posted by PhotoGuy77
[View Original Post]
-
05-04-25 18:13 #779Regular Member

Posts: 5Sarah 26
Can't seem to get link to connect but she's the only 26 Tampa and recently activity.
Originally Posted by GermanOwl
[View Original Post]
She was really and just loved sex.
-
05-01-25 10:33 #778Senior Member

Posts: 101Link to profile please
Please put link to profile, I know a couple of Sarahs.
Originally Posted by PhotoGuy77
[View Original Post]
-
04-17-25 21:32 #777Regular Member

Posts: 5Sarah 26 Tampa
I think I met up with her in the past and had a pretty good but expensive time but cannot get current info.
Has anyone connected with her?
Not sure if should try again.
Thanks.
-
04-17-25 20:21 #776Regular Member

Posts: 6I had to tell her to not contact me anymore. Always hitting me up for money. Wants an arrangement but only for her. She's nice, but insecure. Found that out when I was joking around with her. Harmless joke. Got blocked for a week. LOL. Second time she blocked me is when I told her to never contact me again. Not going to give up any personal info here, but she has been arrested for stealing amazon packages off people's porches.
Originally Posted by RobbinHoodz
[View Original Post]
-
04-14-25 14:20 #775Regular Member

Posts: 1Payment options for SA?
What are people using these days for SA payment? Used to be able to get prepaid Visa or Amex debit cards but they seem to all have disappeared. Has anyone tried a gift card? What are you guys using?
-
04-07-25 23:25 #774Senior Member

Posts: 684Feel free to PM me.
Originally Posted by SeanOberon
[View Original Post]
-
04-07-25 19:26 #773Regular Member

Posts: 14Oops
I have to be honest, sometimes I'm just not in the mood to put in effort and I just want to know upfront whether or not they'll allow it. Now that I think about it, asking it always hit or miss, but playing it long always wins. Probably need to readjust.
Originally Posted by TheZtinkah
[View Original Post]
-
04-07-25 12:20 #772Senior Member

Posts: 651I can second that.
Originally Posted by TheZtinkah
[View Original Post]
The more they enjoy it, the more they want the natural enjoyment.
Dick.
-
04-07-25 06:38 #771Senior Member

Posts: 25What was her stage name?
Originally Posted by LolBoat
[View Original Post]
-
04-06-25 22:02 #770Senior Member

Posts: 31You're supposed to work your way around that. Eating pussy well might help, I've also had girls forego the cap after blowing their mind with my mouth.
Originally Posted by Twopumpchump11
[View Original Post]
-
04-06-25 18:39 #769Senior Member

Posts: 346Big Thick Sofia. Anyone
I have concluded this one is a bored perpetual tease.
https://members.seeking.com/member/6...f-edca5c1fa499
She's been a member for a while, always talks about her girlfriend (a similarly thick curvy Latina) and posts pics of her in chat and asks if I'm interested in her or both of them. Can never pin her down to anything so I play along but assume its all BS. Has never attempted a scam or tried to sell me anything or get info so its curious.
ANyway- I thought I'd post on her anyway on the off-chance someone actually has met up with her.










Reply With Quote



