Find Your New Baby
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 62 of 390 FirstFirst ... 12 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 112 162 ... LastLast
Results 916 to 930 of 5850
Osaka Spa, Waiting For You
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4935

    Candi / Lynette

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...land/186845418

    Didn't think this criddler was still alive. 7-8 years ago, Went to visit a decent blonde 20's slender at Sunnyside Inn right off 205. Parked, given room number, went up and knocked with no answer. Lynette opened the next door and in a gummy tweaked way said "I'm down here hun". Nope. Buh bye. I understand being in a pinch, but I wouldn't get hard with this one.

  2. #4934
    Quote Originally Posted by PdxHuskie  [View Original Post]
    Those pics are hot and also many years old. I think I saw her first around 2015 or so in that converted garage in a good neighborhood in Happy Valley.

    She was hot then (don't know now) and very GFE. I enjoyed inseminating her a few times.

    She'd meet you 1/2 mile away in her car and hand you follow her up the winding hills of H. V.
    Saw her from 2015-2020. Decent cum dump but she probably doesn't shower after every visit considering her living situation. Always had to sneak into her place bc her landlord didn't approve. Kept trying to see her during pandemic and she stopped agreeing to BBFS via text. She's not worth it without BBFS. Lazy in bed. Lazy BBBJ and DFK. But she was a hot fuck and a cheap BBFS was why I kept going back. Pussy felt fantastic.

  3. #4933
    Quote Originally Posted by BobA0  [View Original Post]
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...land/186803588

    Anyone visited? Her only response to my questions was: starts at 150.
    Quoted me 120. Didn't specify time length. Said she'd be ass up face down, condoms required. But her hotel is the one by the convention center that used to be the well known heavily used by providers hotel (not the 6).

    Told me when I arrive to come to the second floor and she'd pick me up at the elevator, then 30 min later gave me a room # that was on a different floor.

    Wasn't excited about that hotel in the first place then the weird meet info, no reviews, only 2 posts ever, felt too sketch to me, didn't go.

  4. #4932
    Senior Member


    Posts: 183

    Lilly 30?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...land/186803588

    Anyone visited? Her only response to my questions was: starts at 150.

  5. #4931

    Badangel

    Quote Originally Posted by Organiz  [View Original Post]
    Anyone get rob by her? She's asking for deposit.
    Doesn't appear to be any historical issues with robs. She has two alerts, but they both have been resolved. As long as the amount is trivial, you're probably okay. She has a long positive reputation with 84 recent pos reviews.

  6. #4930
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1158

    Badangel36

    Anyone get rob by her? She's asking for deposit.

  7. #4929

    Busty Ally G / Allie G

    Quote Originally Posted by Faken  [View Original Post]
    Was looking for a massage. Seen this provider post on the other board. Saw this on skip.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/portl...b/979505797762

    What in the AI slop is this? First picture is worst. Chest like the plastic piece used in drag. Hands like an octogenerian.

    I thought the other pictures were just airbrushed. Then saw the AI can't get toes and shoes right.

    Had a good laugh. Hope it stays up.
    She was one of the first massage providers I visited when I first started the hobby. She had an office with table near MLK / Belmont. In all honesty, 15 years ago, she was really fit, busty and gorgeous. I was one and done. Realized I liked getting my dick wet more than tugged. As it were, can't imagine she's still perfect these many years removed.

  8. #4928

    Stephanie

    Quote Originally Posted by TrimSchlong3  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen this one? Seen her ads for a while and now she's an Happy Valley in my corner of the Woods.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/portl...i/823175773748
    We have reported on her a few times. Search Stephanie. Fat, BBW, some BO problems, especially in the summer months. Cheap cumdump.

  9. #4927
    Did you miss the "avoid" post a few posts down? I wouldn't test her out at all. Just my two cents.

    Quote Originally Posted by PdxHuskie  [View Original Post]
    I like her look a lot. May have to test her out this weekend.
    .

  10. #4926

    Anyone

    Has anyone seen this one? Seen her ads for a while and now she's an Happy Valley in my corner of the Woods.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/portl...i/823175773748

  11. #4925

    Massaged by AI

    Was looking for a massage. Seen this provider post on the other board. Saw this on skip.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/portl...b/979505797762

    What in the AI slop is this? First picture is worst. Chest like the plastic piece used in drag. Hands like an octogenerian.

    I thought the other pictures were just airbrushed. Then saw the AI can't get toes and shoes right.

    Had a good laugh. Hope it stays up.

  12. #4924

    Definitely hot

    Quote Originally Posted by PoonHound1969  [View Original Post]
    You never know, l do dig the slutty look tho.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/portl...-/426713638713
    I like her look a lot. May have to test her out this weekend.

  13. #4923

    Definitely Kia

    Quote Originally Posted by PoonHound1969  [View Original Post]
    She is on both STG and TNA.

    https://www.tnaboard.com/community/m...a-jade.571153/#xfmgMedia.

    Again I like her look. Please share what you know.
    Those pics are hot and also many years old. I think I saw her first around 2015 or so in that converted garage in a good neighborhood in Happy Valley.

    She was hot then (don't know now) and very GFE. I enjoyed inseminating her a few times.

    She'd meet you 1/2 mile away in her car and hand you follow her up the winding hills of H. V.

  14. #4922

    Tia

    Quote Originally Posted by PoonHound1969  [View Original Post]
    She is on both STG and TNA.

    https://www.tnaboard.com/community/m...a-jade.571153/#xfmgMedia.

    Again I like her look. Please share what you know.
    Correct this is Tia. Seen her a couple of times but it was at least a year ago I don't know why she has been MIA for so long. In the clink maybe? Idk. Definitely gained a lot of weight, menu is wide open. Those pics are 5+ years old.

  15. #4921
    Senior Member


    Posts: 34

    Isn't this Kia?

    Quote Originally Posted by PoonHound1969  [View Original Post]
    She is on both STG and TNA.

    https://www.tnaboard.com/community/m...a-jade.571153/#xfmgMedia.

    Again I like her look. Please share what you know.
    This is Kia. Someone gave info awhile back saying she has gained a bit of weight and is BBFS, but mileage may vary. I've been trying to see her, but could never get timing right.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape