Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 916 to 930 of 5850
-
05-07-25 11:10 #4935Senior Member

Posts: 90Candi / Lynette
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...land/186845418
Didn't think this criddler was still alive. 7-8 years ago, Went to visit a decent blonde 20's slender at Sunnyside Inn right off 205. Parked, given room number, went up and knocked with no answer. Lynette opened the next door and in a gummy tweaked way said "I'm down here hun". Nope. Buh bye. I understand being in a pinch, but I wouldn't get hard with this one.
-
05-06-25 22:12 #4934Senior Member

Posts: 443Saw her from 2015-2020. Decent cum dump but she probably doesn't shower after every visit considering her living situation. Always had to sneak into her place bc her landlord didn't approve. Kept trying to see her during pandemic and she stopped agreeing to BBFS via text. She's not worth it without BBFS. Lazy in bed. Lazy BBBJ and DFK. But she was a hot fuck and a cheap BBFS was why I kept going back. Pussy felt fantastic.
Originally Posted by PdxHuskie
[View Original Post]
-
05-06-25 20:48 #4933Senior Member

Posts: 181Quoted me 120. Didn't specify time length. Said she'd be ass up face down, condoms required. But her hotel is the one by the convention center that used to be the well known heavily used by providers hotel (not the 6).
Originally Posted by BobA0
[View Original Post]
Told me when I arrive to come to the second floor and she'd pick me up at the elevator, then 30 min later gave me a room # that was on a different floor.
Wasn't excited about that hotel in the first place then the weird meet info, no reviews, only 2 posts ever, felt too sketch to me, didn't go.
-
05-06-25 19:55 #4932Senior Member

Posts: 183Lilly 30?
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...land/186803588
Anyone visited? Her only response to my questions was: starts at 150.
-
05-04-25 23:00 #4931Senior Member

Posts: 1143Badangel
Doesn't appear to be any historical issues with robs. She has two alerts, but they both have been resolved. As long as the amount is trivial, you're probably okay. She has a long positive reputation with 84 recent pos reviews.
Originally Posted by Organiz
[View Original Post]
-
05-04-25 22:10 #4930Senior Member

Posts: 1158Badangel36
Anyone get rob by her? She's asking for deposit.
-
05-02-25 12:36 #4929Senior Member

Posts: 90Busty Ally G / Allie G
She was one of the first massage providers I visited when I first started the hobby. She had an office with table near MLK / Belmont. In all honesty, 15 years ago, she was really fit, busty and gorgeous. I was one and done. Realized I liked getting my dick wet more than tugged. As it were, can't imagine she's still perfect these many years removed.
Originally Posted by Faken
[View Original Post]
-
05-02-25 11:48 #4928Senior Member

Posts: 1143Stephanie
We have reported on her a few times. Search Stephanie. Fat, BBW, some BO problems, especially in the summer months. Cheap cumdump.
Originally Posted by TrimSchlong3
[View Original Post]
-
05-02-25 11:35 #4927Senior Member

Posts: 42Did you miss the "avoid" post a few posts down? I wouldn't test her out at all. Just my two cents.
.
Originally Posted by PdxHuskie
[View Original Post]
-
05-02-25 11:15 #4926Senior Member

Posts: 84Anyone
Has anyone seen this one? Seen her ads for a while and now she's an Happy Valley in my corner of the Woods.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/portl...i/823175773748
-
05-01-25 21:34 #4925Regular Member

Posts: 4Massaged by AI
Was looking for a massage. Seen this provider post on the other board. Saw this on skip.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/portl...b/979505797762
What in the AI slop is this? First picture is worst. Chest like the plastic piece used in drag. Hands like an octogenerian.
I thought the other pictures were just airbrushed. Then saw the AI can't get toes and shoes right.
Had a good laugh. Hope it stays up.
-
05-01-25 18:52 #4924Senior Member

Posts: 577Definitely hot
I like her look a lot. May have to test her out this weekend.
Originally Posted by PoonHound1969
[View Original Post]
-
05-01-25 18:51 #4923Senior Member

Posts: 577Definitely Kia
Those pics are hot and also many years old. I think I saw her first around 2015 or so in that converted garage in a good neighborhood in Happy Valley.
Originally Posted by PoonHound1969
[View Original Post]
She was hot then (don't know now) and very GFE. I enjoyed inseminating her a few times.
She'd meet you 1/2 mile away in her car and hand you follow her up the winding hills of H. V.
-
05-01-25 16:48 #4922Senior Member

Posts: 1143Tia
Correct this is Tia. Seen her a couple of times but it was at least a year ago I don't know why she has been MIA for so long. In the clink maybe? Idk. Definitely gained a lot of weight, menu is wide open. Those pics are 5+ years old.
Originally Posted by PoonHound1969
[View Original Post]
-
05-01-25 14:28 #4921Senior Member

Posts: 34Isn't this Kia?
This is Kia. Someone gave info awhile back saying she has gained a bit of weight and is BBFS, but mileage may vary. I've been trying to see her, but could never get timing right.
Originally Posted by PoonHound1969
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





