Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 2,206 to 2,220 of 25027
-
05-04-25 14:58 #22822Senior Member

Posts: 380Discord monitors for that type of stuff. I've been in a few from various subreddits and they almost always get shut down and accounts banned. Not to mention the place is crawling with feds. You could try something like Telegram, but that is also being heavily watched as well.
Originally Posted by BamBamBigLoad
[View Original Post]
-
05-04-25 14:50 #22821Senior Member

Posts: 49Fast Back and forth communication and we can share our experiences better. Just an idea is all.
Originally Posted by Tp1701
[View Original Post]
-
05-04-25 13:59 #22820Senior Member

Posts: 778I'm no lawyer, but I think it depends on where their servers are if we could get away with it. Plus I doubt Discord allows everything. There has to be some sort of code that identifies certain words or phrases that will flag discussions. Also, what benefits could it provide that isn't done here?
Originally Posted by BamBamBigLoad
[View Original Post]
-
05-04-25 10:15 #22819Senior Member

Posts: 49Discord chat
Does anybody want to get a discord chat going? We can talk about girls we met or would like to meet. This would be a group chat and we can get reviews going a lot faster. Let me know if any of you are interested.
-
05-04-25 08:33 #22818Senior Member

Posts: 778No, you have Diamond. So-so reports on her. The woman that BBBL is referring to posts under "Green Eyed Demon".
Originally Posted by WillyO
[View Original Post]
-
05-04-25 07:52 #22817Senior Member

Posts: 1230https://skipthegames.com/posts/provi...-/169727616343
Originally Posted by BamBamBigLoad
[View Original Post]
Is this who you are talking about? There has been talk about her in the past but don't recall anything recent.
-
05-03-25 20:29 #22816Senior Member

Posts: 778The fact she keeps changing her name should be a red flag. Never read a good thing about her.
Originally Posted by PSil
[View Original Post]
-
05-03-25 16:19 #22815Senior Member

Posts: 49Couldn't fine any reports on her in the south coast section. I even did a search for green eyed demon and still nothing in mass or Rhode island. She looks pretty hot imo.
Originally Posted by MtnBkr29
[View Original Post]
-
05-03-25 16:10 #22814Senior Member

Posts: 28What do you mean it was partially your fault? Can you give more details on your interaction with her?
Originally Posted by BamBamBigLoad
[View Original Post]
-
05-03-25 14:56 #22813Senior Member

Posts: 483Crysty
.
Has anyone actually tried Crysty. She has been posting for a while either in Seekonk or Newport and I've seen reviews that only provided some details (somewhat troubling) about her various run-ins with the judicial system. But I don't recall and reviews from anyone who has actually seen her.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/boston/female-escorts/caucasian_w/crysty/273834002910
-
05-03-25 14:06 #22812Senior Member

Posts: 141Think on the South Coast board there was a couple of reviews.
Originally Posted by BamBamBigLoad
[View Original Post]
-
05-03-25 11:24 #22811Senior Member

Posts: 49Damn was that bad down there? I'd hate to just pay 200 just for BJ. That would be outrageous. I've gotten that for as low as just 40 to 60 for BBBJ only.
Originally Posted by Usuga401
[View Original Post]
-
05-03-25 08:20 #22810Senior Member

Posts: 49Anybody see The Green Eyed Demon
Been going back and forth with her for months never setting up a meet or her telling me what her donations are. She looks hot af and a good time. Says she's in EP. If anyone has any info on her it would be greatly appreciated. Thank you very much.
-
05-03-25 07:10 #22809Senior Member

Posts: 193Alexia
I did. Blowjob was amazing. Puss smelled horrible. Another gent here had the same experience with the odor. She was gorgeous so I was anxious to get in her then she took opened her legs. I'm glad I didn't have to do the finger test to smell it or else it might have fallen off. I even tried to continue and luckily I had a condom on because she was on her period and didn't mention it. So she finished me off with head.
Originally Posted by BamBamBigLoad
[View Original Post]
-
05-02-25 16:16 #22808Senior Member

Posts: 49Has anybody seen Alexia Vega
She offers ultimate GFE for 200 roses hhr in providence. She's advertised for years and wondering if anyone has seen her and what the service was like. I may see her today or next week possibly. Would like to know before I pull the trigger.









Reply With Quote





