rubmaps
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Streetwalker Reports

+ Add Report
Page 19 of 1248 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 69 119 519 1019 ... LastLast
Results 271 to 285 of 18707
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #18437

    Moral oral

    Quote Originally Posted by DopeThrone  [View Original Post]
    This girl will never have digits. She wouldn't be able to keep a phone for 30 minutes. Don't let her freak you out with her weird faces that she'll make. Just be nice to her because she is a nice girl. Just be like Amber you ok babe? She'll say yes. She's a yes girl. Like I said though, she would not do Greek. I tried believe me. She kept saying she loves me and do I think she's pretty. I said of course so let me put it in your behind, but said it hurts her.

    I will be looking for her tonight again. I was so happy this happened to me. I'll come up with 20 somehow lol
    It's the weird faces that did it for me. I'll report on her but sharing her digits was a moral dilemma.

  2. #18436
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4909

    Nice

    Quote Originally Posted by DopeThrone  [View Original Post]
    This girl will never have digits. She wouldn't be able to keep a phone for 30 minutes. Don't let her freak you out with her weird faces that she'll make. Just be nice to her because she is a nice girl. Just be like Amber you ok babe? She'll say yes. She's a yes girl. Like I said though, she would not do Greek. I tried believe me. She kept saying she loves me and do I think she's pretty. I said of course so let me put it in your behind, but said it hurts her.

    I will be looking for her tonight again. I was so happy this happened to me. I'll come up with 20 somehow lol
    Very good find right there.

  3. #18435

    Pics no digits

    This girl will never have digits. She wouldn't be able to keep a phone for 30 minutes. Don't let her freak you out with her weird faces that she'll make. Just be nice to her because she is a nice girl. Just be like Amber you ok babe? She'll say yes. She's a yes girl. Like I said though, she would not do Greek. I tried believe me. She kept saying she loves me and do I think she's pretty. I said of course so let me put it in your behind, but said it hurts her.

    I will be looking for her tonight again. I was so happy this happened to me. I'll come up with 20 somehow lol
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_4041.jpg‎   IMG_4042.jpg‎   IMG_4044.jpg‎  

  4. #18434

    Amber

    Quote Originally Posted by DopeThrone  [View Original Post]
    I'm dead ass broke but I ran into her at the gas station of 54th and Haines. She has been calling me yes sir many times. Staying at my friends house since my house is going through mold bullshit and he's working an overnight shift.

    I've done her 3 times already. Currently letting her shower and then she's going to eat some food before I fill her up one last time. I could not get Greek as it hurt her but she is down for everything else. For 20 candy bars for unlimited time lol Hey it's her choice. I'm so broke I'm down to my last 20 till Friday. I thank the streetwalker gods for this. This is crazy. 5 coins as pop lmao She's nuts too and loves to get screwed. If people want to know how she looks like just look for hintz.
    She got digits that can be shared OR is she looking for her next stop for temp housing?

  5. #18433

    Amber

    Quote Originally Posted by Bidibop  [View Original Post]
    Picked up Amber northside stroll. Young strawberry blond WSW, nice legs, deep set round eyes, but mentally way off of the reservation.
    I'm dead ass broke but I ran into her at the gas station of 54th and Haines. She has been calling me yes sir many times. Staying at my friends house since my house is going through mold bullshit and he's working an overnight shift.

    I've done her 3 times already. Currently letting her shower and then she's going to eat some food before I fill her up one last time. I could not get Greek as it hurt her but she is down for everything else. For 20 candy bars for unlimited time lol Hey it's her choice. I'm so broke I'm down to my last 20 till Friday. I thank the streetwalker gods for this. This is crazy. 5 coins as pop lmao She's nuts too and loves to get screwed. If people want to know how she looks like just look for hintz.

  6. #18432

    Tami

    Quote Originally Posted by SuperMon  [View Original Post]
    What this black tami skinny dark girl.

    Was this black Tami? skinny darl girl?
    She was on the slim side. She had a big lipped kitty. I got her number but haven't reached out yet. Ferrow mongers have complained about things being slow I would suggest going to the cedar block a lot of girls available. Lolo, Nikki, Brenda were a few I knew.

  7. #18431
    Quote Originally Posted by MarkDean  [View Original Post]
    Scooped her on 50th by th mobile home park. She gave a great BBBJWCIM. She removed her teeth and what a great on. Also saw a flock of walkers on 34th st by the racetrack. As like old times with 8 walking all at one time. I dint grab any as I had already grabbed a skinnery one. Too bad as a old resident from the old grove years was walking.
    What this black tami skinny dark girl.

    Was this black Tami? skinny darl girl?
    Last edited by SuperMon; 05-05-25 at 17:46. Reason: spelling mistake

  8. #18430

    Tami

    Scooped her on 50th by th mobile home park. She gave a great BBBJWCIM. She removed her teeth and what a great on. Also saw a flock of walkers on 34th st by the racetrack. As like old times with 8 walking all at one time. I dint grab any as I had already grabbed a skinnery one. Too bad as a old resident from the old grove years was walking.

  9. #18429

    Shy

    Quote Originally Posted by Clk504  [View Original Post]
    Shy was on 35th and 5th this morning. I was going to pass but she had those short shorts with black laced thigh highs on. Did the scoop and check and good to go. Bright red messy lipstick and her tits are a bit deflated but she's a good girl and BJ did the trick. I told her I wanted to finish on her thigh highs and she obliged. Normal rates applied.
    I found her a few blocks short of 5th and picked her up in the midas parking lot. I was looking for Toni and it was a bit after 5 pm.

    Good BJCIM w / spit and didn't let a drop get by her, took the boys without issue.

    Very amiable, lots of makeup so she is easy to spot with that and her red / blonde hair. Dressed as above with regular sandals.

    She doesn't look half starved and dirty like most of the girls out there. If it wasn't for the shorts and sexy black stockings I would have passed her by. She doesn't make a lot of eye contact and has a regular water bottle rather than the store monster sized drink. At first I thought she might be a sting but she came to me and I asked if she needed a ride to get out of the heat. In she hopped. Told me she knew me. I guess all us old, fat guys look alike to the girls. They do to me too if I'm going to be honest.

    After she finished I got her life story while she redid her makeup. I didn't really care about the life story. It is pretty much the same as most of them except she didn't look or sound like she was looking for her next piece of candy.

    Will repeat if I see her again.

    Oh and since one of you likes tit reports. They are natural, sag a bit but she has the tear drop variety and they usually sag. I thought she had great nipples.

    I don't carry a phone and I don't bother to ask for numbers since they never last.

    Please don't PM me for more details. I will Not reply.

  10. #18428

    Shy

    Shy was on 35th and 5th this morning. I was going to pass but she had those short shorts with black laced thigh highs on. Did the scoop and check and good to go. Bright red messy lipstick and her tits are a bit deflated but she's a good girl and BJ did the trick. I told her I wanted to finish on her thigh highs and she obliged. Normal rates applied.

  11. #18427

    Amy?

    Another report by someone wanting to inflate their posts.

    No mention of Amy anywhere in the thread.

    You know her name but there is no description or previous posts.

  12. #18426

    Amy

    Amy was walking along 28th St near the grade school about 11:30 as I went by. Orange dress.

  13. #18425

    A few out

    Brittany curvy blond WSW decent shape, round eyes, kinda wide mouthed, was hanging out mid stroll. Likes to play games. She used to post on LC. Her current number 727-262-2XXX.

    The heavy set short haired brunette with aquiline nose and huge tits WSW mid stroll is Deejay. She's alright, but just not my type. 727-283-4XXX.

    Picked up Amber northside stroll. Young strawberry blond WSW, nice legs, deep set round eyes, but mentally way off of the reservation.

    [Deleted by Admin]

  14. #18424
    Quote Originally Posted by Hngblkm  [View Original Post]
    Jessica was in a modeling mood and wanted to share these. She is looking for meetups.

    Can handle both length and girth. Tight cooch. Good attitude.
    That bear seen some shit I bet.

  15. #18423

    Bolt ons

    Quote Originally Posted by Bidibop  [View Original Post]
    P

    Toni is a cool older chick to be had for sure southside stroll. Her big boobs are bolt ons, very important to mention that detail. She has a small boobs doppleganger that has an ad up if you're wondering what she looks like..
    I'll look for scars next time or ask.

    Where is the other ad you spoke of.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape