Thread: Massage Parlor Reports Only Seniors with more than 50 posts
+
Add Report
Results 2,386 to 2,400 of 16033
-
05-06-25 12:22 #13648Regular Member

Posts: 3Re:
I'm sure you are right, been there done that! Any other recommendations for in room service?
Originally Posted by BoredBoy999
[View Original Post]
-
05-06-25 11:18 #13647Regular Member

Posts: 3Thanks, any other suggestions for in room service?
Originally Posted by BoredBoy999
[View Original Post]
-
05-06-25 11:00 #13646Senior Member

Posts: 65You'll be sad
Based on the pricing and fake pictures. The lady that shows up will ask for too much money and you'll get poor service.
Originally Posted by Darth194
[View Original Post]
-
05-06-25 10:33 #13645Regular Member

Posts: 3Outcall Asian Massage
Appreciate any intel on:
https://asianmassageparlorlasvegas.com/
-
05-05-25 17:20 #13644Regular Member

Posts: 2Jessica at NN
Long time lurker, first time poster.
I was in town for the weekend staying at The Palms and decided to hit up a NN Spa up the street. I was greeted by probably the prettiest spa girl that I have encountered. Her name is Jessica. She is early 20's, about 5'2" with a perfect body. I knew right away that I was going to enjoy myself.
She brought me to the room and we did the mouthwash / cleanup routine. I had just showered and she said I smelled nice so no need for a pre-shower. To my surprise her massage was excellent. After a while she climbed on and used her knees on my back, it felt so good. She moved her way down and started the fun stuff. I am not a kiss and tell kind of guy but I had an amazing time and am already planning on visiting her again before I return home. I wish I had providers like her where I live!
-
05-05-25 12:22 #13643Shill for NN Spa

Posts: 71Nn spa
Went to NN spa last night to see the new girls, Given the lineup and choose Tina. Gave 45 minutes house and donation then we head to the shower for a TS, with BBBJ, rimming, and DFK. In the room we do more DFK and then she continues with more BBBJ. She does some P2P teasing with my the top of my cock rubbing against her pussy, but right afterwards I cover up and we go through a few positions before I finish in the bag. A short massage afterwards followed by more BBBJ where she makes it her mission to get me to cum twice, which I do in her mouth right before time runs out.
-
05-04-25 18:16 #13642Senior Member

Posts: 178Did some intel today, that address is perfect day spa as you said. I asked if Lina was there, they said no and like you mentioned it was older women there. I bolted and went around the corner to Q Day Spa. Only seemed to be one girl there, asked if she was Lina and she said yes. Decided to give it a try, $60 for hhr. Got to room and she followed, top came down and she asked what I wanted. Said everything, donation she asked $160. Despite other reports, she's definitely late 40's at best but natural and looked good. She gave an enthusiastic CBJ, I didn't complain and let her do her thing. She seemed to get into it then got up and lay back. She didn't rush me but she was into it and eventually asked me to go deeper. Finished in bag. I would repeat despite the non BBBJ she wasn't the best but wasn't the worst.
Originally Posted by HiBowler
[View Original Post]
-
05-04-25 18:08 #13641Senior Member

Posts: 90No, it's called a perfect day spa. Q spa is in the same complex and I saw someone walking in to that spot as I was driving to A perfect day spa. They are literally in the same attached building.
Originally Posted by HiBowler
[View Original Post]
-
05-04-25 18:03 #13640Senior Member

Posts: 168BBFS AMPs?
I will be in your fine town in a couple of weeks and am wondering where the best AMP to reliably get everything bare is? I've seen a couple of reports in this thread, but I'm wondering if anywhere is a slam dunk, as it were?
-
05-04-25 11:54 #13639Senior Member

Posts: 178I think this place is Q Day Spa based on the address.
Originally Posted by AmPreg
[View Original Post]
-
05-03-25 23:19 #13638Senior Member

Posts: 90A perfect day spa
Toftt because I've been seeing this ad somewhat frequently on mojo.
https://las-vegas.mojovillage.com/ad...massage_395983
Last few visits to NN have been subpar, and when I went to Burlington recently it was closed, no one answered the bell during business hours.
I head in and immediately don't find the girl attractive. I ask if there's other girl. The lady says yes after massage. I get the massage which is ok. HH for. 6 which is about standard these days. After the turnover she touch mini me, and I ask for other girl. Other girl wants 1. 2 for just a standard HE. No thanks. My favorite Latina house is right across the street. Took me 15 minutes to get dressed and over there.
This place stinks. Old women working and over priced.
-
05-03-25 18:01 #13637Regular Member

Posts: 12Intel on cherry
Does anyone have info on this. I was at Lowes and saw the door open to let a guy inside. If it is open Does anyone have Intel on who is there?
Originally Posted by BoredBoy999
[View Original Post]
-
05-03-25 16:43 #13636Banned Member

Posts: 45Mermaid
True, Amanda is like a taller version of Sherry. Very sexy!
.
Originally Posted by LvStory84
[View Original Post]
-
05-03-25 15:26 #13635Regular Member

Posts: 12GG spa / Cici for the win
I had it it's scratch and Cici had the hands and the mouth to do it. She took me to the room I lay down without a cover of course. Right away the teasing begins, she starts to rub my ass and then gives me actually pretty good back rub. She was down below again but this time reaches around and starts to tug at junior. She tells me to flip and ask me what I like and I told her everything. I dropped the tip and then she dropped her clothes. Pretty from by I have to say. Nice long nipples which I love to nibble on. She was a cover on with her mouth stands beside me this blows me. I get two fingers in her pink and get her nice and wet. I tell her I like standing doggy so I bend her over but the cover on and I pounded that big booty. In the end I told her dropped your knees I pull the cover off and and check me off all over those titties. Hey site to remember.
-
05-03-25 13:14 #13634Senior Member

Posts: 137Rimming
It's all good LOL I like to eat ass anyway. They all use mouth wash before the service starts so I'm not too worried.
Originally Posted by Chuck4
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote




