Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: QueenOfDenyle

+ Add Report
Page 8 of 33 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... LastLast
Results 106 to 120 of 495
This blog is moderated by Member #7295
  1. #390

    QoD

    Quote Originally Posted by Heizenberg  [View Original Post]
    Same here, no response on PM and text and for me last one I saw was Jazmine.

    Tala answer me once but when time to set up the appt. No response.
    I unsubscribed from the QoD profile. If they're not going to take care of past customers forget it. I'm not into Lydia the Tattooed Lady so they haven't offered many that appeal of late.

  2. #389

    Jazmine As In Jazmine Chanel?

    Quote Originally Posted by Heizenberg  [View Original Post]
    Same here, no response on PM and text and for me last one I saw was Jazmine.

    Tala answer me once but when time to set up the appt. No response.
    I haven't seen her active at all lately, although I'm not on HX and only follow from the PD end of things. Is she still listing on HX or has anyone seen her reboot as an indie provider? I would definitely like to see her again.

  3. #388
    Quote Originally Posted by BStachel  [View Original Post]
    Talia had an ad up on HX. They have been ghosting me on PMs and texts as well. Used to get cold calls from them on new talent but I haven't heard from them for about a year. Last one I saw was Aleena before she quit and moved to NY.
    I guess it's good to know I'm not alone. The best I've gotten was I tried to book the pink haired chick and I got a response two days later asking me to go see her right at that time. Idk who's running things now but they have ran that group into the ground.

  4. #387
    Quote Originally Posted by BStachel  [View Original Post]
    Talia had an ad up on HX. They have been ghosting me on PMs and texts as well. Used to get cold calls from them on new talent but I haven't heard from them for about a year. Last one I saw was Aleena before she quit and moved to NY.
    Same here, no response on PM and text and for me last one I saw was Jazmine.

    Tala answer me once but when time to set up the appt. No response.

  5. #386

    QoD

    Quote Originally Posted by Heizenberg  [View Original Post]
    Lost interest with them as it's the same all the time so your not alone.
    Talia had an ad up on HX. They have been ghosting me on PMs and texts as well. Used to get cold calls from them on new talent but I haven't heard from them for about a year. Last one I saw was Aleena before she quit and moved to NY.

  6. #385
    Quote Originally Posted by HoeWhisperer  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know what's up with them only posting girls on PD on certain days now. Lilly and Tala were working yesterday and only had ads up on PD. I sent a text to the booker and no response. WTF is going on over there?
    Lost interest with them as it's the same all the time so your not alone.

  7. #384
    Anyone know what's up with them only posting girls on PD on certain days now. Lilly and Tala were working yesterday and only had ads up on PD. I sent a text to the booker and no response. WTF is going on over there?

  8. #383
    Quote Originally Posted by JapDude69  [View Original Post]
    I was kind of expecting a bad time from the booker. I texted as soon as I saw that she was coming, they told me Thursday. I texted again on Wednesday, asking for Thursday, said Friday. I haven't had issues before, but I know how short and bad at communication they've gotten, so I just gave up.
    That sucks! I would have seen her but wasn't open until Saturday and they said she was only there til Friday. Sorry to have missed her.

  9. #382
    Quote Originally Posted by RockItAllNite  [View Original Post]
    For those of you who caught Luna while she was here for two-three days, good for you! She is the best of the QOD crowd in the last few years. Does he still look like her pics and offer an extended menu?
    I was kind of expecting a bad time from the booker. I texted as soon as I saw that she was coming, they told me Thursday. I texted again on Wednesday, asking for Thursday, said Friday. I haven't had issues before, but I know how short and bad at communication they've gotten, so I just gave up.

  10. #381
    Quote Originally Posted by Sleep135  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen Nina yet? She has some new pics today. She looks slimmer than her initial pics.

    https://www.humaniplex.com/photos/QueenOfDenyle/160969/
    For those of you who caught Luna while she was here for two-three days, good for you! She is the best of the QOD crowd in the last few years. Does he still look like her pics and offer an extended menu?

  11. #380

    New girl Nina

    Has anyone seen Nina yet? She has some new pics today. She looks slimmer than her initial pics.

    https://www.humaniplex.com/photos/QueenOfDenyle/160969/

  12. #379

    Good Vibrations!

    Quote Originally Posted by CarpetBagger  [View Original Post]
    I don't use Hx and have found the handful of QOD gals that I have seen over the years on PD.

    I'm not finding anything on this gal by searching her PD handle, but she gives off QOD vibes, despite the fact that none of the settings in her pics are familiar.

    Is she current (or former QOD)? Anyone have any input or feedback on her? TIA.

    https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Calif...City/JaymeJane
    Your vibes are good sir!

    Qod former and a fun performer!!

    I believe qod also uses pd.

  13. #378

    For the QOD veterans. JaymeJane

    I don't use Hx and have found the handful of QOD gals that I have seen over the years on PD.

    I'm not finding anything on this gal by searching her PD handle, but she gives off QOD vibes, despite the fact that none of the settings in her pics are familiar.

    Is she current (or former QOD)? Anyone have any input or feedback on her? TIA.

    https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Calif...City/JaymeJane

  14. #377
    Quote Originally Posted by Chuminh  [View Original Post]
    Apologies, I meant to post this in the HX valley section!

  15. #376
    Quote Originally Posted by RockItAllNite  [View Original Post]
    Actually, Heizenberg has a valid question. I have been to QOD many times in several different locations and in my experience there have been some girls that have denied BBFS and others that have asked for different donations than what is stated as the norm. So YMMV. Just answer then man's question and don't berate him for it.
    I can't go back and forth because the mods will just block what I try to post but I will say how about we get back to reviewing the girls? It's like 10 questions to every one review. The guy your defending has only seen one QOD girl but has asked almost half a dozen questions. There's a ton of information here how about some balance in the contributions.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape