Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 165 of 976 FirstFirst ... 65 115 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 215 265 665 ... LastLast
Results 2,461 to 2,475 of 14633
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #12173

    PC Crystal

    I usually get a heads up when I'll be working in another city a week ahead of time so I like to plan ahead on the people I would like to meet. Last week I had a dream I found myself in port charlotte. On this particular trip crystal caught my eye, I did a little more research from her reviews to her socials and boy was I in for a treat. I reached out and we had a little back and forth chat, I tried to set an appointment up for the next day but she doesn't do appointments for first time meets, she told me to just text her in the morning. The next day comes and I text her I get a response right away with an address, I arrive to a quite neighborhood where she is renting a house for a couple days, I walk to door and get greeted with a hug I felt comfortable and relaxed from the start. We got all the formality's out the way and made our way to the bedroom she got undressed and wow this woman is amazing, her body, that ass I was left speechless. I lay on the bed and she starts giving me a BBJ, as soon as jrs at full attention she gets on top and off to the races. I pop we talk for a bit and round two was on, this time I wanted to see that ass she got on all fours and told me she speaks Greek, I start off slowly and build up fellas let me tell y'all the view was exquisite we switch to a couple more positions until I pop again, got cleaned up and I was on my way, overall I high recommend it was 200 Mario's for an hour that felt un rushed at all she even let me record. She's in town once in a while so when she's here you better take advantage of it.

  2. #12172
    Quote Originally Posted by Nomad69  [View Original Post]
    Was curious if you saw Mandi and what your opinion is on her.
    She's been around for many years. She's legit but I haven't seen her but you should be able to do some research on here to see. My recollection is nothing special but legit and does provide decent services. FWIW.

  3. #12171

    Is this the same Mandi?

    Quote Originally Posted by Nomad69  [View Original Post]
    Was curious if you saw Mandi and what your opinion is on her.
    Saw this on TRYST- the one on TRYST is $50 an hour higher, but looks much better at least to me- is this a scammer?

    https://tryst.link/escort/mandi85764

  4. #12170

    Curious how this went

    Quote Originally Posted by YoungZ1  [View Original Post]
    I'm planning to set up something with Mandi does anyone have any reviews on her?

    https://40up.com.listcrawler.eu/post...yers/186355262
    Was curious if you saw Mandi and what your opinion is on her.

  5. #12169

    Shanna

    Seen Shanna from lehigh acres a couple of times. She's very nice and in a private location. 250 for the session. Big tits, nice big ass. Mish, k9, reverse cg. Left happy each time.

    https://aypapi.com.listcrawler.eu/po...yers/186710079

  6. #12168

    Nice.

    Quote Originally Posted by Hockey87  [View Original Post]
    She can be had for 100 or less.
    I know this comes to revealing trade secrets, but how did you manage to do that? I'm still an amateur when it comes to negotiating. I'm still learning.

  7. #12167
    Quote Originally Posted by JamesE  [View Original Post]
    It's all relative. When I first saw her, donation was, $$ + $/2. I'm sure there are others who are more skilled that negotiating. Your results might be different. I thought it was fair at the time most others wanted $$.
    She can be had for 100 or less.

  8. #12166

    It's all relative

    Quote Originally Posted by ThickAndCream9  [View Original Post]
    So what was the donation curious never said. ??
    It's all relative. When I first saw her, donation was, $$ + $/2. I'm sure there are others who are more skilled that negotiating. Your results might be different. I thought it was fair at the time most others wanted $$.

  9. #12165
    Quote Originally Posted by JamesE  [View Original Post]
    I've met her. She delivered as promised. BBBJ, FS. Great attitude.
    She's fine. Not great, but good and cool girl.

  10. #12164

    Said she's not cheap

    Quote Originally Posted by JamesE  [View Original Post]
    I've met her. She delivered as promised. BBBJ, FS. Great attitude.
    So what was the donation curious never said. ??

  11. #12163

    Blonde

    Quote Originally Posted by Trident206  [View Original Post]
    I've met her. She delivered as promised. BBBJ, FS. Great attitude.

  12. #12162

    SW Stacy

    She contacted me last night and said she got a new phone and phone number. It's on her new post. So members up date your phone's if you have been seeing her. CH.

  13. #12161

    Pamela Argentinian MILF

    If you love MILFs you need to see this lady. She is 40+ but looks better than most 20 year olds. Her skin is soft and she has incredible curves. She is the girl from the pictures but when I got there to my surprise she looks even better. I don't know if she speaks English because I only communicated with her in Spanish. Damage was 150 for HH. Everything covered but she has skills with her mouth. She is also super nice. I 100% recommend her. She is only here until Sunday. Here is her link:

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...yers/186596078

    Good luck fellas!

  14. #12160
    Banned Member


    Posts: 3188
    Quote Originally Posted by OfficialSlam78  [View Original Post]
    Sry about your letdown of a lee county trip. I have the same issue with contacting girls and receiving no response on some days but others you'll have several contact you. The trouble is finding providers worth a visit near FM. I wouldn't waste a lot of time with pc girls; it's a LEO filled city. Next time I'd suggest attempting to have an appt ahead of time if you can. After my last CC trip failure with a bad parlor experience I was hesitant to try again in this area. But. Boredom struck when I recently had some business in Punta G for 2 wks, during which time I contacted A few FM providers. I didn't receive a response until the next day but they all responded. My first pick TommyLyn took my appt request for the nxt day after a couple screening questions. I arrived at her incall, I was unsure of location exterior but I was wrong bc the interior was clean and comfortable. As I'm tryin 4 review type posts more discreet since good providers are disappearing from the biz due to the lack of discretion on these sites. DM me for more info to keep off public feed but the quick answer is recommended*. A long-legged 23-30 yo something's blonde hair $tacked answered the door and waved me inside after I texted I had arrived. Her pics were accurate, great smile, bubbly fun personality, fantastic at what she does. No SW attributes (rare) . Here's the ad for her if you want to check it out. If you have any girls you like for Tampa.
    I have seen her ad a time or 2 so thanks for the report. I wonder if she considers Greek a fetish?

  15. #12159

    Try this one to avoid another FM downer.

    Sry about your letdown of a lee county trip. I have the same issue with contacting girls and receiving no response on some days but others you'll have several contact you. The trouble is finding providers worth a visit near FM. I wouldn't waste a lot of time with pc girls; it's a LEO filled city. Next time I'd suggest attempting to have an appt ahead of time if you can. After my last CC trip failure with a bad parlor experience I was hesitant to try again in this area. But. Boredom struck when I recently had some business in Punta G for 2 wks, during which time I contacted A few FM providers. I didn't receive a response until the next day but they all responded. My first pick TommyLyn took my appt request for the nxt day after a couple screening questions. I arrived at her incall, I was unsure of location exterior but I was wrong bc the interior was clean and comfortable. As I'm tryin 4 review type posts more discreet since good providers are disappearing from the biz due to the lack of discretion on these sites. DM me for more info to keep off public feed but the quick answer is recommended*. A long-legged 23-30 yo something's blonde hair $tacked answered the door and waved me inside after I texted I had arrived. Her pics were accurate, great smile, bubbly fun personality, fantastic at what she does. No SW attributes (rare) . Here's the ad for her if you want to check it out. If you have any girls you like for Tampa. I'm there often and would appreciate it. Ty.

    https://tryst.link/escort/blondebabytommie

    Quote Originally Posted by Terak0306  [View Original Post]
    Just spent a few days and figured I would share my experience in Ft Myers. Usually look forward to visiting the area as usually many options to be had.

    Unfortunately this visit. Sucked.

    Seems like 41 has been cleaned up. I'm not one for the SW scene however for "on demand" entertainment there was usually a few good offerings on past trips. However anytime I made the loops, it was dead. So dead that out of four days I only seen one, and there was no way I would even consider it if it was free.

    Tried contacting multiple girls. Couldn't ever get a response from anyone. All were either moderately or positively reviewed on this board. Tried girls that just posted, to ones that posted previous day.

    On Sunday finally got a response from PC crystal. Inquired about rates and availability (this was around 10 am). Set up a time for 5 pm. Stated I would reach out before heading that way to confirm as I didn't want to drive an hour and have my time wasted. Guess that was a wrong move. She started implying that I wouldn't show so she wasn't going to lock in the time. I assured her I would and everything seemed fine. About 15 minutes later I get another snarky text about am I going to ask for a location or. Again implying that I wasn't going to show. Stated that I figured I would get it when I was on my way. Which is what I thought is typical practice. But I guess not.

    Anyways, wasn't feeling the attitude so just thanked her for quickly responding to my inquiry and that I was no longer interested. As I figured with all that, the visit would not have went well. Seemed to me she only wanted to see her past clients anyways.

    So complete strike out in FM.

    Did spend some time up in Tampa. They at least have the clubs and enjoyed myself there. But the drive sucks.

    Good luck to you all and hopefully the market turns around soon. As this was always my highlight of coming to the area.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape