Rubrankings.com
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 197 of 2051 FirstFirst ... 97 147 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 247 297 697 1197 ... LastLast
Results 2,941 to 2,955 of 30760
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #27820

    Additional -Kaydee

    Myself, along with a few other have contributed under the bareback forum.

    Lots going on. She's lost a ton of weight after her pregnancy and back in the game.

    Quote Originally Posted by FortySix&Two  [View Original Post]
    Visit the bareback thread it's almost dedicated to her.

  2. #27819

    Reaching summer

    Quote Originally Posted by DGoldN1  [View Original Post]
    Summer is fantastic and she reached out to me in a bind.

    I'm in California and visit NC every month but can't assist her until next week.

    I posted in UTR but sharing here as well to gain traction.

    Happy to share her contact with Senior Members.

    http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...-Raleigh-UTR-s
    Been trying to text and never get an answer.

  3. #27818

    Summer Bae. Assistance

    Summer is fantastic and she reached out to me in a bind.

    I'm in California and visit NC every month but can't assist her until next week.

    I posted in UTR but sharing here as well to gain traction.

    Happy to share her contact with Senior Members.

    http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...-Raleigh-UTR-s

  4. #27817
    Tried booking with Lexii today. Initially asked for something up front, told her nothing personal but I don't do deposits she came back asking to meet her in the parking lot of her hotel since she was having issues getting a room. Wanted me to pay the cash app while her driver went in to pay for the room. Was at the same place and sounded exactly like the drive away situation somebody posted about her a few weeks ago. Don't think we've had any issues with her in general but, proceed at your own caution. Just seems off to me.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...-/224927519694

  5. #27816

    Murika Kaia visiting

    Dreamed I contacted Murika. She was coming in from Tampa area. Let. E say except for the initial contact everything was a dream. She is small middle aged woman. In the dream we met at a nice hotel. She greeted me in the lobby then up to her room. Let me say she had the biggest most erect nipples I've never seen. In the dream it was an hour of straight fun. I would definitely see her again and may do before she leaves. We never even had to discuss what we was doing. She is very friendly with an upbeat personality. Treat her with respect and your in for a nice time. Matter of fact there was nothing I regretted afterwards.

  6. #27815
    Quote Originally Posted by ForceOfNature  [View Original Post]
    I want to confirm all the previous good reports on Summer. Everything that's been said about her is true. She's an attractive spinner-type age 30 and a very sweet girl from the Raleigh area. I had a highly enjoyable hour-long dream with her and loved every minute. She doesn't have any current ads (long story there) and is very much a UTR, but you'll find lots of prior reports with links to her old ad that might still work for you. If not, she asked me to post these pics here for her, and I have her phone number if you want to DM me and are a Senior member. She's the girl in the photos, just a tad older but very attractive. Do please be nice to her guys. She's a gem and a sweetheart who's trying to get her life back together and has faced lots of challenges. Her requested donation is $300 H. She can quote you for smaller time segments.
    Yup I can back this up as well.

  7. #27814

    Visiting Murika Kaia

    Had a dream with Murika she was a little slow to text but called right back from the airport. We met shortly after her arrival. No Sleazy room here. Let me say she put me right at ease from when she met me at the lobby. Will try and see her again. You can find her on tryst. Let me say she was one of the few really good providers I've dreamt of in hobby. I couldn't keep my eyes off her highly erect nips. Don't know what all is on menu but I will definitely be better prepared. She was a fantastic dream no regrets meeting her.

  8. #27813

    Services

    Quote Originally Posted by ForceOfNature  [View Original Post]
    I want to confirm all the previous good reports on Summer. Everything that's been said about her is true. She's an attractive spinner-type age 30 and a very sweet girl from the Raleigh area. I had a highly enjoyable hour-long dream with her and loved every minute. She doesn't have any current ads (long story there) and is very much a UTR, but you'll find lots of prior reports with links to her old ad that might still work for you. If not, she asked me to post these pics here for her, and I have her phone number if you want to DM me and are a Senior member. She's the girl in the photos, just a tad older but very attractive. Do please be nice to her guys. She's a gem and a sweetheart who's trying to get her life back together and has faced lots of challenges. Her requested donation is $300 H. She can quote you for smaller time segments.
    I've always wanted to see her, but I don't believe that she provides the services I desire. I'm not talking bb.

  9. #27812
    Quote Originally Posted by Octavian672  [View Original Post]
    Any current info on Kaydee? Would be appreciated.

    Thanks.
    Visit the bareback thread it's almost dedicated to her.

  10. #27811

    Anyone see Kaydee lately?

    Any current info on Kaydee? Would be appreciated.

    Thanks.

  11. #27810

    Summer Bae

    I want to confirm all the previous good reports on Summer. Everything that's been said about her is true. She's an attractive spinner-type age 30 and a very sweet girl from the Raleigh area. I had a highly enjoyable hour-long dream with her and loved every minute. She doesn't have any current ads (long story there) and is very much a UTR, but you'll find lots of prior reports with links to her old ad that might still work for you. If not, she asked me to post these pics here for her, and I have her phone number if you want to DM me and are a Senior member. She's the girl in the photos, just a tad older but very attractive. Do please be nice to her guys. She's a gem and a sweetheart who's trying to get her life back together and has faced lots of challenges. Her requested donation is $300 H. She can quote you for smaller time segments.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 336065378655525138.jpg‎   409108236446099672.jpg‎   6648769651713146602.jpg‎  

  12. #27809

    Lala cuttie bootie

    She disappeared. Any info?

  13. #27808

    Jay Jay

    Hi, I was wondering what anyone can tell me about this provider.

    I think she had gone by Jaklyn at one point, but I could be incorrect. Any info is appreciated.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...y/571820971600

  14. #27807

    Uncle LEO

    SAL on 4/29/2025.

  15. #27806
    Quote Originally Posted by HolidayHero  [View Original Post]
    For those of you looking for something better than the norm, here it is. I dreamt she was at a mid-grade hotel near the airport. I'm getting more and more leary about hotels. When I walked through the lobby the lady at the front desk spoke to me. No big deal this time but that's not preferable. I tend to dress professionally so I think that helps with my camouflage.

    Comms were good. I negotiated a hhr for $$$ as I normally can't last longer than that. When I got to the room the door was slightly open. I slowly entered and to my surprise it's was the girl in the pics but looks even better in person. She is a gorgeous young late 20's Colombian. We started slow. Rubbing, touching, smelling into dfk. It was a very sensual GFE experience. Bbj, dfk, daty, cfs, in all positions. Her hygiene was impeccable. She really enjoyed daty from the back and the view from doggie was 😳 amazing. She really gets into it and it's evident she enjoys herself.

    One of the best dreams I've had in a long time. She's here a few days every month so enjoy and treat her well. Be safe.

    https://tryst.link/escort/jessicavega2024
    Thanks for the report! She sounds (and looks) like a dream I'd enjoy having.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape