Rubrankings.com
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 49 of 471 FirstFirst ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 99 149 ... LastLast
Results 721 to 735 of 7063
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #6343

    Leaf

    Quote Originally Posted by RCuriosity  [View Original Post]
    Man I've been wondering this same thing. After all the glowing reviews of the old location, there have been shockingly few reports since they moved. Something is for sure up.
    I was there last Wed around noon and seen Michelle, everything seemed normal. Parked in the back and I was the only car there.

  2. #6342
    Quote Originally Posted by Workaholic1976  [View Original Post]
    A little bit mechanical, average attitude but seemed like she might not be having a great day when I saw her.
    I experienced the same thing when we first met, but she warmed up 15 minutes later. I thought maybe because she wasn't a morning person LOL.

  3. #6341

    WTH is up with New New Leaf

    Quote Originally Posted by BigMarkd  [View Original Post]
    I was all set for a nice visit with Candy this morning as my sweet tooth was calling. Haven't been to the new location yet so I did a once around the block to get my bearings and a little recon. I was going to park next door and not use the back one way in one way out parking when out of the corner of my eye I caught something strange across the road in the parking lot directly behind Half Moon Outfitters.

    There is a small enclosed trailer with a 20' boom and at the top a cluster of survalance cameras directly in line with NL's front door. I rode by and there was even a company name and in big letters "mobile survalance unit" labeled on the sides.

    WTH is up with this? Out of an abundance of caution I abandoned mission and returned to home base after making a quick stop in Greer. Anyone else noticed this or have any intel?
    Man I've been wondering this same thing. After all the glowing reviews of the old location, there have been shockingly few reports since they moved. Something is for sure up.

  4. #6340

    BigMarkd

    Quote Originally Posted by BigMarkd  [View Original Post]
    I was all set for a nice visit with Candy this morning as my sweet tooth was calling. Haven't been to the new location yet so I did a once around the block to get my bearings and a little recon. I was going to park next door and not use the back one way in one way out parking when out of the corner of my eye I caught something strange across the road in the parking lot directly behind Half Moon Outfitters.

    There is a small enclosed trailer with a 20' boom and at the top a cluster of survalance cameras directly in line with NL's front door. I rode by and there was even a company name and in big letters "mobile survalance unit" labeled on the sides.

    WTH is up with this? Out of an abundance of caution I abandoned mission and returned to home base after making a quick stop in Greer. Anyone else noticed this or have any intel?
    "After making a quick stop in Greer. " Would you care to elaborate?

  5. #6339

    Is Johnny Law watching New Leaf

    I was all set for a nice visit with Candy this morning as my sweet tooth was calling. Haven't been to the new location yet so I did a once around the block to get my bearings and a little recon. I was going to park next door and not use the back one way in one way out parking when out of the corner of my eye I caught something strange across the road in the parking lot directly behind Half Moon Outfitters.

    There is a small enclosed trailer with a 20' boom and at the top a cluster of survalance cameras directly in line with NL's front door. I rode by and there was even a company name and in big letters "mobile survalance unit" labeled on the sides.

    WTH is up with this? Out of an abundance of caution I abandoned mission and returned to home base after making a quick stop in Greer. Anyone else noticed this or have any intel?

  6. #6338

    Irene

    Quote Originally Posted by Jrj9690  [View Original Post]
    Age? Also supposed to be a new girl at NL, maybe one that worked at the original location.
    She's in her 30's, spinner from Phuket, tight body, attractive by I think anybody's standards. Had a pleasant time. A little bit mechanical, average attitude but seemed like she might not be having a great day when I saw her. Overall, worth a visit, decent albeit short massage, total session prob 40 minutes. I was fine with it, I go to Amazing if I'm needing a longer massage with more TLC.

  7. #6337
    Quote Originally Posted by NachoV  [View Original Post]
    Paid a visit to K Therapy a few weeks ago. Mms met me at the door, led me to a room and collected the house fee of $80, asked if I wanted a table shower (Yes), then said my girl would be there in a few minutes. I get undressed and am patiently waiting when in walks Jackie (sp? Jackie is a beautiful Korean woman, relatively tall (5'6" maybe) and nicely proportioned with large C's. She leads me to the shower and scrubbed me thoroughly. Nothing to write home about but a very pleasant and relaxing shower. Back to the room, she stated the massage. It was actually a decent massage. I liked that they have mirrors along the length of the table. Very nice watching her work on my body. She climbs on top of me to work on my back. Her thigh touches my hand and I turn my palm towards her warm skin and begin to to lightly rub her leg. This continues during the facedown part of the session. Watching her hands glide over my body, her body brushing against my hands. Before the flip, the usual light touches, hair brushing against my skin, whispering in my ear asking what I wanted. After transacting, the dress comes off and I feast my eyes on a gorgeous pair of tits. She attends to Jr, applies the cover, and climbs aboard for some ACG activities. I loved the sight of her bouncing up and down on my friend down south. We switched positions and ended in Mish. Jr. Was having a good day. Maybe too good. I came in the cover after not nearly long enough for my liking, but at my age I'm happy it works at all. After the festivities were over we talked awhile. She is very articulate and fluent in English, which is always a plus. $$. 2, all in. Overall, two thumbs up.

    Nacho.
    ACG. Asian Cowgirl. The hover. I had to look it up, but hell yes. That is exceptional, and fun as hell. Visuals! Appreciate the writeup.

  8. #6336

    Non-AMPs??

    Any white, black, Latina providers at any spas in Greenville / Spartanburg anyone knows about? Will be heading that way soon and will have a few days in each. I've been to a few places in Spartanburg in the past I can't recall but I'd like to switch it up and not go AMP if possible. There's a few in Charlotte but I know they're unicorns it seems elsewhere.

  9. #6335

    Sky Spa Greer

    Thought I go by and check it out while I was down that way.

    It may be a mile from #1 on the other side of the road.

    Enter outside door and ring the doorbell on inside door.

    Lady in a short red dress took me in shoulder length hair belly was big wronged style dress maybe.

    I know someone will report she's mid 30 she not mid 50 at least.

    Then I got confused I told her what I wanted 2 total half hour 2 total hour.

    She said she just works there.

    I went to Hampton Village instead.

  10. #6334

    K Therapy

    Paid a visit to K Therapy a few weeks ago. Mms met me at the door, led me to a room and collected the house fee of $80, asked if I wanted a table shower (Yes), then said my girl would be there in a few minutes. I get undressed and am patiently waiting when in walks Jackie (sp? Jackie is a beautiful Korean woman, relatively tall (5'6" maybe) and nicely proportioned with large C's. She leads me to the shower and scrubbed me thoroughly. Nothing to write home about but a very pleasant and relaxing shower. Back to the room, she stated the massage. It was actually a decent massage. I liked that they have mirrors along the length of the table. Very nice watching her work on my body. She climbs on top of me to work on my back. Her thigh touches my hand and I turn my palm towards her warm skin and begin to to lightly rub her leg. This continues during the facedown part of the session. Watching her hands glide over my body, her body brushing against my hands. Before the flip, the usual light touches, hair brushing against my skin, whispering in my ear asking what I wanted. After transacting, the dress comes off and I feast my eyes on a gorgeous pair of tits. She attends to Jr, applies the cover, and climbs aboard for some ACG activities. I loved the sight of her bouncing up and down on my friend down south. We switched positions and ended in Mish. Jr. Was having a good day. Maybe too good. I came in the cover after not nearly long enough for my liking, but at my age I'm happy it works at all. After the festivities were over we talked awhile. She is very articulate and fluent in English, which is always a plus. $$. 2, all in. Overall, two thumbs up.

    Nacho.

  11. #6333

    New Leaf

    Stopped by New Leaf yesterday. Michelle opened the door. Not much to write home about, but her & Candy are running the show for now & as far as new girls I didn't see any. Go see them if that's who you're waiting for. Enjoy & be safe.

  12. #6332

    J Wellness Massage Spa

    Quote Originally Posted by Contrary  [View Original Post]
    I'm going to have to amend my previous report on J Wellness Spa. I said that I wouldn't return, but it's such a very convenient commute for me that I did return, hoping to draw the other girl. As it turned out, Coco answered the door again. She remembered me and the way she acted you'd think that we were best buds, reunited. Big smiles, hugs, kiss on the lips. Maybe she read my earlier post here and realized the importance of customer service? Anyhow, she still looks the same, but the massage was very good this time. Hot towel with dry towel beneath it, just the right pressure. Kept asking if I was happy. Very intuitive and athletic ending, too. My mileage did vary and I don't know the reason for the great change, but I'll give J an "A" for this session.
    I finally had a chance to meet the second girl at J Wellness Massage Spa in Greer (I'm using its full name and city to avoid confusion with similarly named places in the area). She calls herself Sugar.

    She's 5 foot-5 inches tall, well proportioned, 26 years old, good English, face 6 or 7 out of 10. Good personality, happy demeanor and did not rush. When asked how long she would be staying, she said that she'd be there as long as she's making money. New Leaf and NH are the gold standard for this area, but J Wellness Massage Spa seems never to be busy and in my opinion it's a good fall back if you're near GSP airport. I'd put it on par with K Therapy.

  13. #6331
    Quote Originally Posted by VinDiesel666  [View Original Post]
    Went to NL on two occasions and both times had Jenny. Light massage with or without oil (you pick). First time I got the table shower but second time since it was her again I decided not to. Standard fare $$ for the whole deed. She does not cum if she is on top or from back and take it easy if you have a bigger tool. Overall a decent spot. I saw Candy who I intend to try next time for sure or I'm not going in as two times with same lady is more than enough. Candy seemed interesting. Lets see how it goes. Parking behind really narrow path besides house or you could park in the small complex nearby and walk on side walk. No door bell, just knock on door and they open after observing camera.

    Take care & stay safe!
    Not sure this report is real. No table shower at current location. No Jenny or Candy. Old info that doesn't apply now. Something is weird now in that prior place was always busy and new place hardly ever see cars.

  14. #6330

    New Leaf

    Went to NL on two occasions and both times had Jenny. Light massage with or without oil (you pick). First time I got the table shower but second time since it was her again I decided not to. Standard fare $$ for the whole deed. She does not cum if she is on top or from back and take it easy if you have a bigger tool. Overall a decent spot. I saw Candy who I intend to try next time for sure or I'm not going in as two times with same lady is more than enough. Candy seemed interesting. Lets see how it goes. Parking behind really narrow path besides house or you could park in the small complex nearby and walk on side walk. No door bell, just knock on door and they open after observing camera.

    Take care & stay safe!

  15. #6329
    Regular Member


    Posts: 15

    New leaf

    I must concur about new leaf had a great time. I had a great time with the new girl. The description was spot on. I will say she had very nice erasers and I believe we both enjoyed our time together. Any specifics DM me.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape