Thread: "Sugar Babies" and "Arrangements"
+
Add Report
Results 1,621 to 1,635 of 17253
-
05-02-25 08:21 #15633Senior Member

Posts: 534Time waster-Bella
https://members.seeking.com/member/a...9-38578ff258f1
Her profile has changed, previously she some blurb about not wanting strictly sexual arrangement. Told her it wouldn't be strictly dickly, but it would be a part of it and she declined any idea of meeting. I can see the begging for something coming a mile away.
-
05-02-25 08:18 #15632Senior Member

Posts: 534Time waster- Tina
https://members.seeking.com/member/9...b-8b469463ce90
Can you send me a few dollars for. Nope-Blocked.
-
05-02-25 08:13 #15631Senior Member

Posts: 534Time waster-Eenie
This one wants 150-200 to get 'gas' in her hvac and some wine for the meet (at 10 am) . Yeah nope-blocked.
https://members.seeking.com/member/2...2-d6974ee29bfb
-
05-02-25 06:11 #15630Senior Member

Posts: 29Same exact experience as everyone else. Including the pics. Anyone who sends pics of themselves immediately (without you asking) after you text them is usually a major red flag.
I ignored it cause she was cute. But yeah. I would say avoid at all cost cause I'm not sure who ever is running that account and what they are trying to achieve by getting people's numbers and profile pics.
Stay safe.
Originally Posted by Airmantroy
[View Original Post]
-
05-01-25 21:52 #15629Senior Member

Posts: 149Ditto
Same experience.
Originally Posted by Airmantroy
[View Original Post]
-
05-01-25 19:27 #15628Senior Member

Posts: 534Brooke- Something ain't right.
https://members.seeking.com/member/a...e-0fd426ce579a
Originally Posted by TampaGuy54
[View Original Post]
Originally Posted by MajMilkDuds
[View Original Post]
Originally Posted by PeterJohnson
[View Original Post]
So I'd been chatting with this one for a couple of days, moved to text and she was very easy to chat with, told me $350 and she could host. Out of nowhere and with no mention from me she says her roomie is on SA and she'd like to have a threesome. I mean sure, don't threaten me with a good time LOL. Then procedes to send pics that were easy to google search to some porn site, some as old as 2014. Supposed to meet today but nothing but ghost since yesterday. It certainly wasn't anything I said. I'm not sure what the point of dragging it along was but never cost me a dime other than the texting banter. She was very loose lipped about her friend and her info being on a forum, never told me the name, that alone smells super fishy as a new poster "supposedly" met her, and has no other posts in ATL. This roomie wasn't the only one she offered up as a potential third, all of those pics were easy to google search too. 1 in particular was a student at UT and nowhere near ATL. I'd have to say this one is just some timesuck and I'm not going to spend any more energy on it. Too many flags waving bright red.
Originally Posted by TooHotForYou
[View Original Post]
-
05-01-25 14:15 #15627Senior Member

Posts: 245Tammi Looking for SD
So I met this young lady 6 years ago on SA have been off and on mostly on since. I'm about to retire and can't see her as much as she would like and tol her I would help her find new friend.
She is shy about meeting new guys and takes her a little minute to warm up, but the patience is worth it.
Works full time at warehouse keeps her in great shape / athletic body 5'0 about 105 lb, 25 yo now.
She is pretty reasonable and prefers longer term friends. Is very clean and low volume. You should at least act like you are low volume LOL, and be clean.
Loves getting massage and oral. CFS / bare oral in time. Open to some kinks not really the submissive type but she is shy at first. Open to trips / Dining. She is mobile, can't host.
Pics speak for themselves. Top Shelf. Seniors PM me with any questions and I will give you her contact.
-
05-01-25 13:29 #15626Regular Member

Posts: 14Yeah, I'm in agreement with you guys. I didn't notice the join date or the oddly worded profile. And it has been silence since I responded with my number.
Originally Posted by Airmantroy
[View Original Post]
-
05-01-25 13:08 #15625Senior Member

Posts: 68Solid advice in general (and a lesson I learned the hard way). No repayments under any circumstances.
Originally Posted by Airmantroy
[View Original Post]
And as a tip for spotting fake / scam accounts:
Are they pushing super hard on falling in love? Probably fake.
New account with bare bones details? Probably fake.
Wants to move to telegram? Fake.
Wants a 'consideration' or for you to show some simcerity? Fake.
Also, general advice:
Reverse image search all photos.
If you do venmo (seriously don't) and it won't allow it, it's a flagged account for scams.
-
05-01-25 12:57 #15624Senior Member

Posts: 534Something is definitely up. I asked her if she wanted to text, never got a reply after several messages back and forth. Maybe english isn't her strong suite and she doesn't understand. Whatever it is, do not send her a deposit under any circumstance.
Originally Posted by Traveler0
[View Original Post]
-
05-01-25 12:42 #15623Senior Member

Posts: 68Probably this one: https://members.seeking.com/member/5...b-aff48d0b7976.
Originally Posted by GoneForGood97
[View Original Post]
Brand new account and oddly worded intro. Probably fake.
-
05-01-25 12:35 #15622Regular Member

Posts: 14My bad, here it is.
Originally Posted by GoneForGood97
[View Original Post]
https://members.seeking.com/member/5...b-aff48d0b7976
-
05-01-25 12:03 #15621Senior Member

Posts: 1302Bad link
This is the link for your message to her and not her profile, so the link doesn't work.
Originally Posted by Coldgin499
[View Original Post]
-
05-01-25 10:37 #15620Regular Member

Posts: 14Natasha
Anyone seen her or interacted? Just in the beginning stages of talking, she seems keen on taking it offline to discuss details.
https://members.seeking.com/messages...1-d8a81759b9cf
-
04-30-25 23:30 #15619Senior Member

Posts: 29Please stop over paying. You should give more than 3 to these girls. They are not worth it.
I see people dropping 7. WTF. It ruins it for everyone else that comes afterward. Why? That now becomes her baseline.
For example if every guy is offering 150. Guess what? The market is now 200 tops. But if you guys are throwing 5, 6, 7.
You are inflating the market and messing it up for yourself and others.











Reply With Quote




