Rubrankings.com
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 87 of 1647 FirstFirst ... 37 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 137 187 587 1087 ... LastLast
Results 1,291 to 1,305 of 24691
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #23401
    Quote Originally Posted by HappyGuy1  [View Original Post]
    I saw Anna (not positive on name). I'm guessing 40 ish, with bigger titties for a Korean. Started out with a shower followed by soft kneading for the massage. A little teasing followed by a CBJ and 69 after the flip. Proceeded to CFS Reverse cowgirl Missionary with a doggie finish. Looks = 6, everything else a solid 7. A repeat may be in the future.
    Thanks for the report. Sounds like Tokyo is still Tokyo currently.

  2. #23400

    Tokyo

    I saw Anna (not positive on name). I'm guessing 40 ish, with bigger titties for a Korean. Started out with a shower followed by soft kneading for the massage. A little teasing followed by a CBJ and 69 after the flip. Proceeded to CFS Reverse cowgirl Missionary with a doggie finish. Looks = 6, everything else a solid 7. A repeat may be in the future.

  3. #23399

    Tits

    Quote Originally Posted by Stl26  [View Original Post]
    Are you referring to the box shaped body one with the coca cola bottom glasses? If so that's a tough one. 1/10 in looks but great massage.
    Are the tits at least big?

  4. #23398
    Senior Member


    Posts: 229
    Quote Originally Posted by OhioSteve513  [View Original Post]
    Clayton Classic has needed some new girls recently. I've been going there frequently but got an older much heavier woman last 2 times, although still good for HJ / HE. May also try Health on Olive & Calla on Scheutz again to see if they are still good.
    Are you referring to the box shaped body one with the coca cola bottom glasses? If so that's a tough one. 1/10 in looks but great massage.

  5. #23397
    Quote Originally Posted by Parlorhopper  [View Original Post]
    I've been mainly going to Jasmine on Chippewa to try and see Sophia.

    Should I try another place? I don't live in STL and just hit a parlor when I'm in town.

    Where should I try and where should I avoid.
    Try Classic Spa 14760 Clayton Rd, Ballwin, MO 63011. If older Mamasan is not your cup of tea, ask to see another girl. I've had Some good HE there. Some will do tits out and finger up your butt finishes.

  6. #23396

    Swan Lake Legit

    Quote Originally Posted by SamuelAdams  [View Original Post]
    When thye say deposit it is 100% fake what is there to even find out about it, if they are genuine there won't be any deposits.
    I've used her service, but only for a two-girl stripper show for a hunting trip an hour outside of STL. There was a deposit and despite my reservations, everything went very smoothly. While I have no idea about her massage services, I don't suspect you would get ripped off. She's been in the biz for a long while. Just my 2 cents!

    JCM.

  7. #23395

    There is deposit

    Quote Originally Posted by YourEverythin  [View Original Post]
    I'm surprised that, for as long as I have seen the profile around, there is very little information about Swan Lake Tantra. Has anyone tried this experience yet, and if so, would you recommend her? I do get it is more $ than the average session, but don't we all deserve to spoil ourselves sometimes? Any insights would be appreciated.

    https://tryst.link/massage/swanlaketantra
    When thye say deposit it is 100% fake what is there to even find out about it, if they are genuine there won't be any deposits.

  8. #23394
    Anyone check out therapies with Melissa?

    https://www.rubrankings.com/united-s...isa-65544.html

  9. #23393

    Phone Number

    Quote Originally Posted by YourEverythin  [View Original Post]
    I'm surprised that, for as long as I have seen the profile around, there is very little information about Swan Lake Tantra. Has anyone tried this experience yet, and if so, would you recommend her? I do get it is more $ than the average session, but don't we all deserve to spoil ourselves sometimes? Any insights would be appreciated.

    https://tryst.link/massage/swanlaketantra
    The phone number in the ad show up as All American Sweethearts: St. Louis Area's Finest Adult Entertainment Exotic Dancers. Guess they are expanding.

  10. #23392

    Clayton Classic New Girls

    Quote Originally Posted by ArmAvn  [View Original Post]
    Did you get a look at the new ladies?? Were they "easy on the eyes?

    I understand there is cute younger lady there. Wears glasses?? Maybe??
    Clayton Classic has needed some new girls recently. I've been going there frequently but got an older much heavier woman last 2 times, although still good for HJ / HE. May also try Health on Olive & Calla on Scheutz again to see if they are still good.

  11. #23391

    Swan Lake Tantra

    I'm surprised that, for as long as I have seen the profile around, there is very little information about Swan Lake Tantra. Has anyone tried this experience yet, and if so, would you recommend her? I do get it is more $ than the average session, but don't we all deserve to spoil ourselves sometimes? Any insights would be appreciated.

    https://tryst.link/massage/swanlaketantra

  12. #23390
    I was wondering if anyone has seen Ellie from bodyrankings.com. She's in Belleville and I'm trying to set something up with her. I will report and review when I do see her. https://www.rubrankings.com/united-s...age-75227.html.

  13. #23389
    Quote Originally Posted by Parlorhopper  [View Original Post]
    I've been mainly going to Jasmine on Chippewa to try and see Sophia.

    Should I try another place? I don't live in STL and just hit a parlor when I'm in town.

    Where should I try and where should I avoid.
    Go to Centreville and get the works.

  14. #23388

    Headed to a parlor today

    I've been mainly going to Jasmine on Chippewa to try and see Sophia.

    Should I try another place? I don't live in STL and just hit a parlor when I'm in town.

    Where should I try and where should I avoid.

  15. #23387

    The Land of YMMV

    Quote Originally Posted by JakeTime7  [View Original Post]
    Any truth to some long time providers who didn't offer extras now offering extras on dates? Private message if you know anything. Also.
    This is very much a YMMV situation. First, providers change their offering. The big one I see now is oral seems to be disappearing. "X" used to but doesn't. FS is still fine. "You did the last time I was here. " may work, may not. "John said you _ him. " Isn't going to work and might kill John's next visit.

    There are one or two providers who I have had a great deal of fun with. Fun not on their ads or regular menu. For this I am thankful. Some said not to tell others what we did. Sorry, that thing I really like may not have gotten into a review. It is also possible what was "just between us" was also just between 5 or 10 other dudes.

    My advice. See her a few times. Ask. Be polite.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape