Find Your New Baby
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 88 of 1647 FirstFirst ... 38 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 138 188 588 1088 ... LastLast
Results 1,306 to 1,320 of 24705
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #23400

    The Land of YMMV

    Quote Originally Posted by JakeTime7  [View Original Post]
    Any truth to some long time providers who didn't offer extras now offering extras on dates? Private message if you know anything. Also.
    This is very much a YMMV situation. First, providers change their offering. The big one I see now is oral seems to be disappearing. "X" used to but doesn't. FS is still fine. "You did the last time I was here. " may work, may not. "John said you _ him. " Isn't going to work and might kill John's next visit.

    There are one or two providers who I have had a great deal of fun with. Fun not on their ads or regular menu. For this I am thankful. Some said not to tell others what we did. Sorry, that thing I really like may not have gotten into a review. It is also possible what was "just between us" was also just between 5 or 10 other dudes.

    My advice. See her a few times. Ask. Be polite.

  2. #23399
    Quote Originally Posted by JakeTime7  [View Original Post]
    Any truth to some long time providers who didn't offer extras now offering extras on dates? Private message if you know anything. Also.
    Abbey in Webster has been advertising DATY for 3 $$ lately.

  3. #23398

    Offering dates

    Any truth to some long time providers who didn't offer extras now offering extras on dates? Private message if you know anything. Also.

  4. #23397
    Quote Originally Posted by SamuelAdams  [View Original Post]
    There used to be a therapist named Mary working at B&f, do you know if she is still around in stl??
    I met a Mary a Rose's day spa --back in December. She was older anywhere from 40-70 I can't judge LOL, thin, When I met she was wearing little spandex gym shorts and sports top, pretty dated info but that's all I have.

  5. #23396

    Mary

    Quote Originally Posted by SamuelAdams  [View Original Post]
    There used to be therapist named mary working at B&f, do you know if she is still around in stl??
    I don't know of any Marys currently in the STL area, sorry.

  6. #23395

    Clayton classic

    Quote Originally Posted by Smithss  [View Original Post]
    I went to the Clayton Classic and there were 2 new girls.
    Did you get a look at the new ladies?? Were they "easy on the eyes?

    I understand there is cute younger lady there. Wears glasses?? Maybe??

  7. #23394

    Mary

    Quote Originally Posted by AceRimmer340  [View Original Post]
    Is at Ok Massage in Cave Spring. There was another at Lakes, I think her name was Amber. Not sure where she is, I heard she was going back to Texas, but may still be around.
    There used to be therapist named mary working at B&f, do you know if she is still around in stl??

  8. #23393

    Mary

    Quote Originally Posted by AceRimmer340  [View Original Post]
    Several businesses were forced out of that plaza. The good news is that Lily is now OK Massage in Cave Spring. Always a fun time with her.
    There used to be therapist named mary working at B&f, do you know if she is still around in stl??

  9. #23392

    Lily from Lakes

    Quote Originally Posted by Synchronicity  [View Original Post]
    Lakes Massage in St Charles closed a few months ago, I heard the landlord forced them out.

    Now I heard B&F on Manchester closed, anyone know why?
    Is at Ok Massage in Cave Spring. There was another at Lakes, I think her name was Amber. Not sure where she is, I heard she was going back to Texas, but may still be around.

  10. #23391

    Lease was up and landlord wouldn't renew.

    Quote Originally Posted by Tony9  [View Original Post]
    Lease was up.
    Several businesses were forced out of that plaza. The good news is that Lily is now OK Massage in Cave Spring. Always a fun time with her.

  11. #23390
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeffc574  [View Original Post]
    The entire building was sold in late 2024. As I heard it, the bank is going to build a new building and then tare down their old one. OK Vacum raised a mini stink. Everyone else moved. I have not heard of a new location for B&F but there are a lot of empty store fronts on Manchester.
    Thanks guys, was just curious.

  12. #23389

    Clayton Classic

    I went to the Clayton Classic and there were 2 new girls.

  13. #23388

    B&f

    Quote Originally Posted by Synchronicity  [View Original Post]
    Lakes Massage in St Charles closed a few months ago, I heard the landlord forced them out.

    Now I heard B&F on Manchester closed, anyone know why?
    The entire building was sold in late 2024. As I heard it, the bank is going to build a new building and then tare down their old one. OK Vacum raised a mini stink. Everyone else moved. I have not heard of a new location for B&F but there are a lot of empty store fronts on Manchester.

  14. #23387
    Quote Originally Posted by Synchronicity  [View Original Post]
    Lakes Massage in St Charles closed a few months ago, I heard the landlord forced them out.

    Now I heard B&F on Manchester closed, anyone know why?
    Lease was up.

  15. #23386

    Mel

    Has anyone had any experience with Mel?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/186226382

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape