Thread: "Sugar Babies" and "Arrangements"
+
Add Report
Results 1,636 to 1,650 of 17259
-
05-01-25 12:57 #15624Senior Member

Posts: 534Something is definitely up. I asked her if she wanted to text, never got a reply after several messages back and forth. Maybe english isn't her strong suite and she doesn't understand. Whatever it is, do not send her a deposit under any circumstance.
Originally Posted by Traveler0
[View Original Post]
-
05-01-25 12:42 #15623Senior Member

Posts: 68Probably this one: https://members.seeking.com/member/5...b-aff48d0b7976.
Originally Posted by GoneForGood97
[View Original Post]
Brand new account and oddly worded intro. Probably fake.
-
05-01-25 12:35 #15622Regular Member

Posts: 14My bad, here it is.
Originally Posted by GoneForGood97
[View Original Post]
https://members.seeking.com/member/5...b-aff48d0b7976
-
05-01-25 12:03 #15621Senior Member

Posts: 1302Bad link
This is the link for your message to her and not her profile, so the link doesn't work.
Originally Posted by Coldgin499
[View Original Post]
-
05-01-25 10:37 #15620Regular Member

Posts: 14Natasha
Anyone seen her or interacted? Just in the beginning stages of talking, she seems keen on taking it offline to discuss details.
https://members.seeking.com/messages...1-d8a81759b9cf
-
04-30-25 23:30 #15619Senior Member

Posts: 29Please stop over paying. You should give more than 3 to these girls. They are not worth it.
I see people dropping 7. WTF. It ruins it for everyone else that comes afterward. Why? That now becomes her baseline.
For example if every guy is offering 150. Guess what? The market is now 200 tops. But if you guys are throwing 5, 6, 7.
You are inflating the market and messing it up for yourself and others.
-
04-30-25 12:03 #15618Senior Member

Posts: 525Typically I agree
I usually agree with this sentiment. Especially the pay my phone or buy my pics / vids girls. But if it's a regular I've been seeing a while, and I know she'll come through, I'll front some small change to help out with food or something small. It's generally understood though that next time I see her that counts as part of her allowance. So far haven't had one burn me yet, but if we haven't ever met before or at least on a regular basis, it's always a 100% NO if they ask for money without seeing me. I can see how he would have gotten burned in this situation being they'd seen each other some.
Originally Posted by JohnnyMapalo
[View Original Post]
-
04-30-25 11:38 #15617Senior Member

Posts: 45Cece not kinky? Maybe not as a submissive. But, as a dominant type, I found her to be a kink vending machine. Definitely a detached and cold semi-pro attitude, but, any crazy thing I threw at her and asked her to do to me, she did it. Stand on my throat in heels? "Cool. When?”
Originally Posted by BestDjInOhio
[View Original Post]
-
04-30-25 09:49 #15616Senior Member

Posts: 3338Sadly, I now have tried to use those same gift cards to get a seeking membership, and they aren't working. I did go to the card website and enter in all sorts of info to register the card and get a pin. The customer service at seeking has not yet been helpful. Some in the past have mentioned they contacted CS and had them run the card and it worked. My contact w / them thus far has been only by messaging via email, perhaps I will try to phone CS today.
Originally Posted by FarFarAway
[View Original Post]
-
04-29-25 17:48 #15615Senior Member

Posts: 534Pics for sale-LOL
Pics are $5 each, nudes are $10.get them before they're all gone J / k.
Originally Posted by JohnnyMapalo
[View Original Post]
In all seriousness, you're Not entirely wrong JM. I halfway expected her to cash and dash, I'm a firm believer in karma, she's going to catch a hot load of whatever pills or stuff she's doing and she'll be a statistic, it's a shame too. She was a pretty good looking girl and damn fun, no holes barred fun. I broke the cardinal rule though and got burned.
-
04-29-25 13:12 #15614Senior Member

Posts: 95Never trust these girls
Never trust these hoes, no matter how many times or years you see them. Period!
Originally Posted by JohnnyMapalo
[View Original Post]
-
04-29-25 13:05 #15613Senior Member

Posts: 277I thought she created a new profile, but she just changed her name. She IS an escort. Has been for a while it looks like because some of her escort pictures show a much younger and thinner girl.
Originally Posted by BrownSugaTwo
[View Original Post]
-
04-29-25 12:01 #15612Senior Member

Posts: 277Is this the new Xograciee?
Originally Posted by BestDjInOhio
[View Original Post]
https://members.seeking.com/member/0...9-c73b0d64868e
If so, she's very experienced. You can find her old escort profiles. She went as Midnight and Tiffany Vixen. She's not entirely honest, but I don't think she'll outright cheat you.
-
04-29-25 02:41 #15611Senior Member

Posts: 149When did you last see her? Like 2 years ago or a year ago? It's unfortunate.
Originally Posted by Airmantroy
[View Original Post]
-
04-29-25 02:10 #15610Banned Member

Posts: 197That Noor girl is seriously crazy. I posted about her not too long back.
I had a weird experience with the EdelWeiss girl and posted about it too.
Anyhow, it seems like we have similar taste. Mind if I DM?
Originally Posted by BestDjInOhio
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote






