Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 45 of 328 FirstFirst ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 95 145 ... LastLast
Results 661 to 675 of 4920
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4260
    Quote Originally Posted by Mills0915  [View Original Post]
    Well went by GQ last week and had to check out MoMo and let say she was all kind of fun. Had a great time she took care of all my issues and treated me very well. As I was leaving they told me new girl coming this week so can't wait to see a report on that.
    Momo was nice and tight. So much fun.

  2. #4259
    Quote Originally Posted by BigLipps145  [View Original Post]
    Coming up from ATL soon. Can anyone recommend GQ or Gaga? Feel free to pm.
    Gq for sure.

  3. #4258

    Gq is the best!!

    Just spent time with the new girl. She will be my go to while she's here. Thom or Dahm her English isn't great. She's a very cute super short spinner with superb oral abilities. Nice eraser tip nipples and very pert B cups. Very nice and cute ass. Made me feel relaxed after the table shower and well satisfied then massaged me for the rest of the time and introduced me to the other girls. New mamasan answered the door but pinky came and collected the house fee.

  4. #4257

    GQ is the place

    Quote Originally Posted by BigLipps145  [View Original Post]
    Coming up from ATL soon. Can anyone recommend GQ or Gaga? Feel free to pm.
    GQ is the place to go right now. Better service, better looking, and better prices.

  5. #4256

    Rates

    What is the expected tip at GQ for L1 or even L2. Thinking about trying them out Pm is fine. Thanks.

  6. #4255
    Quote Originally Posted by Joe1239  [View Original Post]
    Does aroma in fort o offer level 1 as well?
    I don't know yet, only been there twice will keep trying I have the feeling that they will.

  7. #4254

    Massage

    Coming up from ATL soon. Can anyone recommend GQ or Gaga? Feel free to pm.

  8. #4253

    Aroma

    Quote Originally Posted by Stoic01  [View Original Post]
    Aroma Fort O.
    Does aroma in fort o offer level 1 as well?

  9. #4252
    Quote Originally Posted by DizzyDolphin  [View Original Post]
    PM or Post.
    Aroma Fort O.

  10. #4251

    Where good DIY places in Chattanooga?

    PM or Post.

  11. #4250

    Gq

    Well went by GQ last week and had to check out MoMo and let say she was all kind of fun. Had a great time she took care of all my issues and treated me very well. As I was leaving they told me new girl coming this week so can't wait to see a report on that.

  12. #4249
    Quote Originally Posted by Thirty3  [View Original Post]
    Can anybody confirm a few good places where level 1 can be had in Chatt, preferably near Hixon? Feel free to PM if you don't want them made public. I'm familiar with GQ and Kstone. I think Gaga is done for.

    I had luck in the past at Aroma and one other place that I've forgotten but both were way older than I wanted. I went to Huntsville but its too far and the service wasn't the best. Atlanta is too far.

    I'm not interested in level 3 places.
    Got to say.

    Doesn't exist.

  13. #4248

    LVL 1 in Chattanooga

    Can anybody confirm a few good places where level 1 can be had in Chatt, preferably near Hixon? Feel free to PM if you don't want them made public. I'm familiar with GQ and Kstone. I think Gaga is done for.

    I had luck in the past at Aroma and one other place that I've forgotten but both were way older than I wanted. I went to Huntsville but its too far and the service wasn't the best. Atlanta is too far.

    I'm not interested in level 3 places.

  14. #4247

    MoMo at GQ

    I went to GQ today and saw the new girl named MoMo. She is absolutely beautiful and the nicest looking tiny kitty.

    The massage started with a decent massage with some teasing I did enjoy. When it came to the main event she did not disappoint. She played and licked the boys and gave a great CBJ. As I said earlier she had an amazing kitty so of course I enjoyed it a lot.

    I talked to her after and she will only be here for two more weeks so get her while you can.

    On the way out mamasan said new girl on the 29th.

  15. #4246

    Lost of Scams

    Quote Originally Posted by DownThet  [View Original Post]
    So I have a question. What's with the many and numerous ads on rubrankings for Chatt? Are any of them legit? Would love to find a decent masseuse that offers he and even FS that's not just GQ all the time. If any senior members know anyone on rubrankings that's legit please pm me. Here's an example.

    https://www.rubrankings.com/united-s...ove-48051.html
    You think they're bad in Chatt. Look at Atlanta on RR.

    I have found that generally the ones with the right area code are legit. All the little emojis and stuff in the list of services, and the list being long is a red flag for me, too.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape