The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 45 of 329 FirstFirst ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 95 145 ... LastLast
Results 661 to 675 of 4924
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4264

    GQ Adi

    Stopped by GQ last week. Drew Adi. She looks good. Good english. Taller slim with MM Cs. TS was good. She made sure I was clean everywhere. Back to the room placed the hot towel on my back. Leg massage was quick and below average. Removed the hot towel and started on my back. Lack luster massage mainly pushing around on my back and shoulders. Didn't last long. She leaned over and asked "everything?

    I agreed and gave her 200. She said 60 more and I can have BBBJ and BBFS. I told her that's all I have. She tried again but I didn't bring any more. She said ok. I laid back down on the bed expecting her to leave the room to retrieve the hat. She didn't. Against my better judgement I let her continue. BBBJ was great. Then she climbed on top. Then to doggy. Then missionary. She didn't want to me cum inside her but I talked her into it. After we finished she cleaned me up and laid with me for a few minutes and we talked.

    Before getting dressed she called in the other girl. The other girls looks better. After she left I asked Adi what her name was. She told me something that sounds like Dom. She acted jealous that I asked about her. She told me next time I have to see her.

    Adi said she will be there for 3 more weeks. I'm going to try to see her again. Worth noting she did flinch when I went deep so not sure how much of a pounding she can take. I just took and slow and really enjoyed my time. As always YMMV.

  2. #4263
    What was the output on this dream? Thinking of makinga visit. Thanks in advance.

    Quote Originally Posted by Drudgetn2  [View Original Post]
    Saw her last week. Very pretty, probably early / mid 40's. She gave a pretty good massage, didn't mind roaming during and gave some giggles here and there.

    Her post massage game is on point. Lots of kissing and sensual touching, great BJ and then took a pounding like a champ. Love the tallent they have coming through GQ the last several months!

  3. #4262

    GQ lineup

    Anyone know the current lineup?

  4. #4261
    Quote Originally Posted by AvgJoe217  [View Original Post]
    Just spent time with the new girl. She will be my go to while she's here. Thom or Dahm her English isn't great. She's a very cute super short spinner with superb oral abilities. Nice eraser tip nipples and very pert B cups. Very nice and cute ass. Made me feel relaxed after the table shower and well satisfied then massaged me for the rest of the time and introduced me to the other girls. New mamasan answered the door but pinky came and collected the house fee.
    I'll have to go by and try her out in the next couple of days. I have to do massage first, though, before the main event.

  5. #4260
    Quote Originally Posted by Mills0915  [View Original Post]
    Well went by GQ last week and had to check out MoMo and let say she was all kind of fun. Had a great time she took care of all my issues and treated me very well. As I was leaving they told me new girl coming this week so can't wait to see a report on that.
    Momo was nice and tight. So much fun.

  6. #4259
    Quote Originally Posted by BigLipps145  [View Original Post]
    Coming up from ATL soon. Can anyone recommend GQ or Gaga? Feel free to pm.
    Gq for sure.

  7. #4258

    Gq is the best!!

    Just spent time with the new girl. She will be my go to while she's here. Thom or Dahm her English isn't great. She's a very cute super short spinner with superb oral abilities. Nice eraser tip nipples and very pert B cups. Very nice and cute ass. Made me feel relaxed after the table shower and well satisfied then massaged me for the rest of the time and introduced me to the other girls. New mamasan answered the door but pinky came and collected the house fee.

  8. #4257

    GQ is the place

    Quote Originally Posted by BigLipps145  [View Original Post]
    Coming up from ATL soon. Can anyone recommend GQ or Gaga? Feel free to pm.
    GQ is the place to go right now. Better service, better looking, and better prices.

  9. #4256

    Rates

    What is the expected tip at GQ for L1 or even L2. Thinking about trying them out Pm is fine. Thanks.

  10. #4255
    Quote Originally Posted by Joe1239  [View Original Post]
    Does aroma in fort o offer level 1 as well?
    I don't know yet, only been there twice will keep trying I have the feeling that they will.

  11. #4254

    Massage

    Coming up from ATL soon. Can anyone recommend GQ or Gaga? Feel free to pm.

  12. #4253

    Aroma

    Quote Originally Posted by Stoic01  [View Original Post]
    Aroma Fort O.
    Does aroma in fort o offer level 1 as well?

  13. #4252
    Quote Originally Posted by DizzyDolphin  [View Original Post]
    PM or Post.
    Aroma Fort O.

  14. #4251

    Where good DIY places in Chattanooga?

    PM or Post.

  15. #4250

    Gq

    Well went by GQ last week and had to check out MoMo and let say she was all kind of fun. Had a great time she took care of all my issues and treated me very well. As I was leaving they told me new girl coming this week so can't wait to see a report on that.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape