Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 90 of 1287 FirstFirst ... 40 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 140 190 590 1090 ... LastLast
Results 1,336 to 1,350 of 19291
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #17956

    524

    I visited this one on Tuesday. I had been planning to see someone else. Got ghosted after taking a blue bullet. . Kinda got desperate at that point so went for the best comms. Met at a reg hotel on 524. Not the girl in the picture but similar body. Natural D's. Fat ass. Decent looking chick. CBJ, No kissing, and No English. 120 qv. Won't repeat because of menu.

    Quote Originally Posted by JasonFla83  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone taken a gamble on this one? Makes several different posts with similar pics. Would appreciate if anyone has a good report would.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/space...n/223435529069

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/space...c/882474031206

  2. #17955
    Quote Originally Posted by Laudbackguy678  [View Original Post]
    At title says I saw Savannah last year and saw candy use on her body, recent pics don't see any. Anyone know if she has stopped? Link to ad below. Thanks!

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/melbo...2/058902619220
    Did a date visit with her a few months ago. IMHO she still enjoys the candy. And the service was horrible. She was a one and done.

  3. #17954

    Anyone dreamed?

    Has anyone taken a gamble on this one? Makes several different posts with similiar pics. Would appreciate if anyone has a good report would.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/space...n/223435529069

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/space...c/882474031206

  4. #17953

    Anyone seen Savannah Recently?

    At title says I saw Savannah last year and saw candy use on her body, recent pics don't see any. Anyone know if she has stopped? Link to ad below. Thanks!

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/melbo...2/058902619220

  5. #17952

    Shayla, new digits

    I noticed Shayla's Tryst ad indicated she had an ideal situation for me, an incall in the northern part of Melbourne! What I didn't notice though was her new phone number and I wasted a day texting the old number and getting no reply! Once I tried the new number, got a response quickly and set up a meeting for a few hours later. Shayla's been reviewed a lot on these pages, other than the new (temporary) location and new digits, nothing more needs to be added. As to that new location, sounds like she'll be checking out soon, potentially today. If the 95 and Wickham area is a good location for you, call ASAP!

    https://tryst.link/escort/shaylawilde

  6. #17951

    Brittany

    Quote Originally Posted by Capt32  [View Original Post]
    Just curios if anyone has heard from Brittany. From Tville, I know she was in the greybar for sometime. Does anyone have any new info on her. Just curious.
    Now there's a blast from the past! She was an ATF for a while. I would love to reconnect with her if she is back.

  7. #17950

    Quinn Waters

    Just verified its a CBJ situation.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/space...l/776731704929

  8. #17949

    Best of Brevard

    Quote Originally Posted by JasonFla83  [View Original Post]
    Its steep texted with the lowest was 200 for qv and went up from there, offers 700 2 hrs LOL.
    IDK, she might be a Porn Star but for two to three hundred Mario's gets me a delicious and delightful hour with one of these lovely ladies! So I think I will pass and stick with the winners in this area!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_9910.jpeg‎   IMG_0053.jpg‎   IMG_9909.jpeg‎   IMG_9907.jpeg‎  

  9. #17948
    Its steep texted with the lowest was 200 for qv and went up from there, offers 700 2 hrs LOL.

    Quote Originally Posted by RedDog101  [View Original Post]
    She is on X Videos. Looks ok. Wonder what the meeting fee is?

  10. #17947

    Quinn Waters

    Quote Originally Posted by JasonFla83  [View Original Post]
    Was wondering if anyone seen or knows anything on this one, said will be here tomorrow.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/space...l/776731704929
    She is on X Videos. Looks ok. Wonder what the meeting fee is?

  11. #17946

    Anyone dreamed?

    Was wondering if anyone seen or knows anything on this one, said will be here tomorrow.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/space...l/776731704929

  12. #17945
    Quote Originally Posted by Willie24  [View Original Post]
    Cap old buddy, clear your in box!
    Done. LOL.

  13. #17944

    Captain

    Quote Originally Posted by Capt32  [View Original Post]
    Just curios if anyone has heard from Brittany. From Tville, I know she was in the greybar for sometime. Does anyone have any new info on her. Just curious.
    Cap old buddy, clear your in box!

  14. #17943

    Brittany aka Riding Rockets

    Just curios if anyone has heard from Brittany. From Tville, I know she was in the greybar for sometime. Does anyone have any new info on her. Just curious.

  15. #17942

    Yes

    Quote Originally Posted by JayJayTwo  [View Original Post]
    I did a quick search, this is the only one I found that seems to match up with your post: https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...mbay/186144662#.

    Is that the Lala you met up with?
    Yes sir sorry I forgot to upload link.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape