Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions

Thread: Escort Reviews

+ Add Report
Page 264 of 2202 FirstFirst ... 164 214 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 314 364 764 1264 ... LastLast
Results 3,946 to 3,960 of 33026
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #29081
    Quote Originally Posted by AssMan4412  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/hartf...-/294606009434

    This ad is possible LE looking for you o incriminate yourself.

    Have fun stringing them along but don't say anything sexual or mention $$ Will ask if yr handsome and send a pic.
    Its a bot. A really bad bot too. Don't bother.

  2. #29080
    Quote Originally Posted by KinkyJack1972  [View Original Post]
    But you said Sylvia had one up by herself how do you know she has the same protocols? I'm asking for a link of solo Sylvia not Sylvia with steph.
    Yes, Sylvia had her own solo ad up briefly for one afternoon which has since been removed. Removing ads is a protocol which many girls follow not just Steph.

  3. #29079

    Sylvia And steph

    Quote Originally Posted by BBFreak  [View Original Post]
    Absolutely hilarious, the ad has since been removed just like Steph does with the ads she posts but you can believe what you want to believe. LOL.
    I've seen them both multiple times and I know for a fact that steph stayed in bathroom for sylvia safety because she told me I want her in there when I asked if steph may leave the room. I had no problem with it because Steph is reliable and drama free. Absolutely, zero chance that drug free girls would take the risk of see tons of random dudes a day solo with no form of protection.

  4. #29078

    Sylvia

    Quote Originally Posted by BBFreak  [View Original Post]
    Absolutely hilarious, the ad has since been removed just like Steph does with the ads she posts but you can believe what you want to believe. LOL.
    But you said Sylvia had one up by herself how do you know she has the same protocols? I'm asking for a link of solo Sylvia not Sylvia with steph.

  5. #29077
    Quote Originally Posted by KinkyJack1972  [View Original Post]
    Maybe you should provide the link then. She never had an ad up on STG. Someone would've spotted it other than you. Also, you don't know the facts of what goes on. Girls come and go in this industry all the time because not everyone wants to have 15 dudes a day. It's not meant for all and for alot of girls it's a means to an end. Would love to see this link though since you claim you saw an ad. Sugar daddy sites aren't technically escorting my friend.
    Absolutely hilarious, the ad has since been removed just like Steph does with the ads she posts but you can believe what you want to believe. LOL.

  6. #29076

    Ad up on STG?

    Quote Originally Posted by BBFreak  [View Original Post]
    False info? I spoke directly to Sylvia. She did have her own ad up earlier this month and she said she was done with Steph. Not sure why this is such a surprise since this is exactly what happened with the others and now Steph is all alone.
    Maybe you should provide the link then. She never had an ad up on STG. Someone would've spotted it other than you. Also, you don't know the facts of what goes on. Girls come and go in this industry all the time because not everyone wants to have 15 dudes a day. It's not meant for all and for alot of girls it's a means to an end. Would love to see this link though since you claim you saw an ad. Sugar daddy sites aren't technically escorting my friend.

  7. #29075
    Quote Originally Posted by KinkyJack1972  [View Original Post]
    I don't know where you got this info. I spoke to Steph and Sylvia is taking a break at the moment. If she was on her own surely we would've seen ads a month later.
    False info? I spoke directly to Sylvia. She did have her own ad up earlier this month and she said she was done with Steph. Not sure why this is such a surprise since this is exactly what happened with the others and now Steph is all alone.

  8. #29074

    Beverly Best In Town-Warning Scam / LE

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/hartf...-/294606009434

    This ad is possible LE looking for you o incriminate yourself.

    Have fun stringing them along but don't say anything sexual or mention $$ Will ask if yr handsome and send a pic.

  9. #29073

    May in Windsor Locks

    Guys,

    I saw May recently. But I won't see her again. She looked great, and we were able to FS. But her discomfort was apparent. She didn't need to complain. The look on her face while trying to mish said it all. That was a total turn off.

    At 7. 5 inches, I'm by no means giant. This was another waste of money and time.

    Barnes.

  10. #29072
    Quote Originally Posted by KcarrocDoc  [View Original Post]
    She's chargoling 300 and wants 100 deposit. Next.
    Thanks yea I'll pass.

  11. #29071

    Steph

    Steph is solid, but unspectacular. Her body is OK, her BJ is fine but nothing amazing. She is very business-like, sets a timer and she sticks to the basics. Her best attributes are that she is safe, reliable, reasonably priced and doesn't try to screw you over. I'm not trying to minimize those qualities. Those are really important attributes considering how many trainwrecks and thieves there are out there! I believe she is in Cromwell until Friday, so if you want something dependable and reliable, Steph is great. Just don't go in expecting a life changing experience.

    Quote Originally Posted by DjGenop98  [View Original Post]
    Sorry to hijack this but can I ask how Steph was want to see her.

  12. #29070

    False info

    Quote Originally Posted by BBFreak  [View Original Post]
    She's no longer with Steph and has since started posting her own ads. Haven't seen one recently though.
    I don't know where you got this info. I spoke to Steph and Sylvia is taking a break at the moment. If she was on her own surely we would've seen ads a month later.

  13. #29069
    Quote Originally Posted by Moros3360  [View Original Post]
    Ignore pretty much everything this guys posts. It's all nonsense that never actually happened to them. This account did a copy-paste of a report from New Haven Forums into the Waterbury Forums. And I'm pretty sure this is another case of copy and paste.
    So many people blocked Chad he made a new account?

  14. #29068

    Kristine

    Goes by Kristine / Kute. Older than pics suggest, but gets the job done. She's been reviewed in Meriden forum.

  15. #29067
    Quote Originally Posted by Cinder818  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen Sylvia lately? She used share an ad with Steph on Thursdays. But the last one I saw was over a month ago.
    I saw her with an add on seeking about 3 or 4 weeks ago if I see the add again I'll post it. Seems like all the hot chicks are migrating to seeking and breaking out on their own.

    Rhoads.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape