Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reviews

+ Add Report
Page 266 of 2203 FirstFirst ... 166 216 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 316 366 766 1266 ... LastLast
Results 3,976 to 3,990 of 33036
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #29061
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1233
    Quote Originally Posted by DjGenop98  [View Original Post]
    Only if she pays me.

  2. #29060

    Sylvia

    Quote Originally Posted by Cinder818  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen Sylvia lately? She used share an ad with Steph on Thursdays. But the last one I saw was over a month ago.
    She's no longer with Steph and has since started posting her own ads. Haven't seen one recently though.

  3. #29059

    Steph

    Quote Originally Posted by Cinder818  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen Sylvia lately? She used share an ad with Steph on Thursdays. But the last one I saw was over a month ago.
    Sorry to hijack this but can I ask how Steph was want to see her.

  4. #29058

  5. #29057

    Syliva

    Has anyone seen Sylvia lately? She used share an ad with Steph on Thursdays. But the last one I saw was over a month ago.

  6. #29056

    Cubana

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/hartf...-/805468032073

    Yuck. She's in one of the crap holes on the Pike. Pics are old, she's fat and gross, figured she might just be curvy but no, disgusting. I couldn't go through with it, made some excuse about leaving my wallet in the car and split.

  7. #29055

    Big Booty Judy

    Quote Originally Posted by GordonFreeman  [View Original Post]
    Looks like Big Booty Judy is back. Has anyone seen her since this latest return? I figured she was deceased after a long hospital stay last year.
    I saw her yesterday afternoon. I was skeptical about it being her, because the post is not her usual style, but it is her. She told me about being an a coma for a while. She is just now coming back.

    She is just as wacky as before and uses voice texting which can make the messages kind of jumbled.

    Her performance is just as great as every and gives a terrific BBBJCIM, changing speeds from slow to faster and back, one of the best around.

  8. #29054
    Fake account for some chick, ignore all posts


    Posts: 13

    LA Nurse

    Following up on the report, she is in Meridain? Has anyone seen her? Is she LE now with the open cases.

  9. #29053

    Big Booty Judy

    Looks like Big Booty Judy is back. Has anyone seen her since this latest return? I figured she was deceased after a long hospital stay last year.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 1.jpg‎  

  10. #29052

    Not

    She's chargoling 300 and wants 100 deposit. Next.

  11. #29051

    Reviews on this MILF?


  12. #29050

  13. #29049

    I appreciate info on IV drug use.

    Quote Originally Posted by GlenBenton  [View Original Post]
    By doing some simple detective work, you'll uncover a laundry list of drug arrests from this Quasimodo. Needles included.

    She's gross and you're better off banging your wife then paying touch that pin cushion.
    Thanks Glen. I always appreciate any info on evidence of IV drug use. To each his own preferences and choices. For me, though, the more info I have, the better informed my own decisions for myself. I may be in the minority on this matter, but I sure I'm not the only monger on this board inclined this way.

    Barnes.

  14. #29048
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1041
    Found this girl on one of the sugar daddy sites, but she sounded like a pro.

    Anyone got intel on her?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails baby1.jpg‎  

  15. #29047
    Quote Originally Posted by Kumail80  [View Original Post]
    I wish she would do 2 girl session with her daughter, but that seems to be a bridge too far with them.
    Yup, never happening. Think the daughter is a bit over-rated in the looks department anyway and enough dead fish reports to not really want to bother.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape