rubmaps
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
High Class Companions

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 200 of 2054 FirstFirst ... 100 150 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 250 300 700 1200 ... LastLast
Results 2,986 to 3,000 of 30797
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #27812
    Quote Originally Posted by Wannatry461  [View Original Post]
    Any issues with hygiene?
    No she is usually shower when I saw her last year, I just hate the smoke smell gets on your clothes and you need to shower right after and full change of clothes.

  2. #27811

    Jessica Vega. Unforgettable Upscale Experience

    For those of you looking for something better than the norm, here it is. I dreamt she was at a mid-grade hotel near the airport. I'm getting more and more leary about hotels. When I walked through the lobby the lady at the front desk spoke to me. No big deal this time but that's not preferable. I tend to dress professionally so I think that helps with my camouflage.

    Comms were good. I negotiated a hhr for $$$ as I normally can't last longer than that. When I got to the room the door was slightly open. I slowly entered and to my surprise it's was the girl in the pics but looks even better in person. She is a gorgeous young late 20's Colombian. We started slow. Rubbing, touching, smelling into dfk. It was a very sensual GFE experience. Bbj, dfk, daty, cfs, in all positions. Her hygiene was impeccable. She really enjoyed daty from the back and the view from doggie was 😳 amazing. She really gets into it and it's evident she enjoys herself.

    One of the best dreams I've had in a long time. She's here a few days every month so enjoy and treat her well. Be safe.

    https://tryst.link/escort/jessicavega2024

  3. #27810
    Quote Originally Posted by BBCjr  [View Original Post]
    If this aren't the girls let met know and I will delete it. But if they are the ones, then watch out on this girls.
    That's Dallas and Ginger now I can't claim to know anything about them personally but I can't imagine it was them. I'm not aware of any drama they've had and they have a steady tream of regulars. So I can't imagine them wanting to start that kinda drama.

  4. #27809

    Jaxx

    The tell-tale sign will be when you try to confirm an appointment. That ad strongly suggests that you'll be asked to send a deposit or purchase / subscribe to content before an encounter is arranged. Then, once that transaction is completed, there will be no encounter in person. If you find out differently, let the forum know!

    Quote Originally Posted by Busylittlebee  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...-/608784374269

    I did a due diligence search and didn't come up with anything. Have seen her post a few times with a variety of pictures, and an ad that has some flags, but reaching out to her she quotes reasonable offerings and seems legit. Anyone have any direct experience?

  5. #27808

    Need Suggestion

    Coming to Raleigh in a few weeks and I am looking for a good ebony dream. Any Suggestions? All help is appreciated since I am not from the area.

  6. #27807

    Jaxx

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...-/608784374269

    I did a due diligence search and didn't come up with anything. Have seen her post a few times with a variety of pictures, and an ad that has some flags, but reaching out to her she quotes reasonable offerings and seems legit. Anyone have any direct experience?

  7. #27806

    Yes, she is

    Quote Originally Posted by ScTraveler92  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know if Jane is AA friendly?
    I have seen her, not lately, but I've seen her. As reported, she is a bit spacey and it takes patience, but she gets the job done. She seems to only do outcalls and it takes forever to get there and get started, but one the clothes come off, she is compliant within reason. Give her a try, if you have a place to meet and time to burn, LOL.

  8. #27805

    April

    Quote Originally Posted by Dcms18  [View Original Post]
    Goes by April, was paying a visit with her uncle LEO since Nov. She is open menu, missing teeth, smoke everywhere. Lowest quality rooms. I guess technically she is real, you get what you pay for in terms of looks, location.
    Any issues with hygiene?

  9. #27804
    Nothing crazy about her. That's April, well known in Raleigh. Great fuck, reasonable prices.

  10. #27803

    Jane

    Quote Originally Posted by CoopDawg  [View Original Post]
    Busylittlebee, I'm not quoting your post due to length, but here's what I know on 2 you asked about.

    You will get robbed if you go see this one.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...-/485009412700

    This one is cool. She's soft spoken an. D a little odd in a hippie kind of way, but she's a total freak in the sheets. She ended up staying the night with me because she didn't really want to drive home.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...v/754774784862
    Anyone know if Jane is AA friendly?

  11. #27802
    Senior Member


    Posts: 175

    Hopefully I got it right.

    Quote Originally Posted by BBCjr  [View Original Post]
    Try to post their pics and links, I also were able to see Heidi and she was cool and pleasant. Don't let bad behavior of this others girls be forgotten.
    If this aren't the girls let met know and I will delete it. But if they are the ones, then watch out on this girls.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_1290.jpg‎   IMG_1291.jpg‎   IMG_1292.jpg‎   IMG_1293.jpg‎  

  12. #27801
    Senior Member


    Posts: 175

    Pics?

    Quote Originally Posted by TransAmGuy  [View Original Post]
    I am definitely NOT a white Knight, but these bitches have stolen everything from Heidi. Yea, I know. She put herself in the position to get robbed but enough is enough. I'd like to put these bitches out of business completely. Heidi is not able to post because of these bitches. She was reviewed her previously. I have seen her a few times recently and have thoroughly enjoyed myself.
    Try to post their pics and links, I also were able to see Heidi and she was cool and pleasant. Don't let bad behavior of this others girls be forgotten.

  13. #27800

  14. #27799
    Goes by April, was paying a visit with her uncle LEO since Nov. She is open menu, missing teeth, smoke everywhere. Lowest quality rooms. I guess technically she is real, you get what you pay for in terms of looks, location.

  15. #27798

    So what's the 411 on this crazy woman?


Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape