Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 199 of 2051 FirstFirst ... 99 149 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 249 299 699 1199 ... LastLast
Results 2,971 to 2,985 of 30762
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #27792

    Dom

    I wouldn't recommend. She has robbed me in past.

  2. #27791

    Dallas and Ginger

    Quote Originally Posted by ForceOfNature  [View Original Post]
    I looked at all the pics and was surprised to see the other girl mentioned in the ad is Ginger, who used to be very active in the area but I thought had quit the business. Ginger certainly has changed in appearance, and not in a good way.
    She did leave for awhile back when she was with Abbey. I remember trying to set up a dream with abbey and she wasn't very responsive. I've always wanted to see Ginger so maybe I'll take the chance.

  3. #27790

    Dallas (Redhead), Starr, Shadow

    Quote Originally Posted by TransAmGuy  [View Original Post]
    I am definitely NOT a white Knight, but these bitches have stolen everything from Heidi. Yea, I know. She put herself in the position to get robbed but enough is enough. I'd like to put these bitches out of business completely. Heidi is not able to post because of these bitches. She was reviewed her previously. I have seen her a few times recently and have thoroughly enjoyed myself.
    What is going on with people being robbed!? It makes me even more wary especially with the new law that took effect back in December. I guess outcalls are going to be in more demand.

  4. #27789

    Lol

    I know, I know.

    Quote Originally Posted by WhiskeyMooch  [View Original Post]
    Yup, that's her.

    My brother in christ. Think with your big head. I'd NEVER let an escort tie me up.

  5. #27788
    Quote Originally Posted by Wannatry461  [View Original Post]
    Short, thick blonde in Cary. Main picture is in black lingerie? If so, she looks fun.
    Yup, that's her.

    Quote Originally Posted by Wannatry461  [View Original Post]
    Tie you up? I was wanting to try some wax play.
    My brother in christ. Think with your big head. I'd NEVER let an escort tie me up.

  6. #27787

    Madison in Cary

    Has anybody had contact with her? She went under the radar and I used to get a text when she was working but that hasn't happened in a while and I've lost her number.

  7. #27786

    Olivia

    Any experiences with this one lately?

    https://www.eros.com/carolinas/files/5369010.htm?wn=1

  8. #27785
    Quote Originally Posted by Marc64  [View Original Post]
    Is the rate reasonable? She's definitely pretty and would be worth the drive but I am not sure if my budget is sufficient. I'm trying to be more responsible with my spending LOL.
    She is a Thief.

  9. #27784

    Dallas (Redhead), Starr, Shadow

    I am definitely NOT a white Knight, but these bitches have stolen everything from Heidi. Yea, I know. She put herself in the position to get robbed but enough is enough. I'd like to put these bitches out of business completely. Heidi is not able to post because of these bitches. She was reviewed her previously. I have seen her a few times recently and have thoroughly enjoyed myself.

  10. #27783

    You trust her to.

    Tie you up? I was wanting to try some wax play.

    Quote Originally Posted by WhiskeyMooch  [View Original Post]
    YMMV. I've never really had a bad experience but there's a lots of drama there.

  11. #27782

    Emily

    Short, thick blonde in Cary. Main picture is in black lingerie? If so, she looks fun.

    Quote Originally Posted by WhiskeyMooch  [View Original Post]
    Link is dead but I'm assuming this was Emily. She's one of my absolute all time faves.

  12. #27781

    Klassy

    I've seen Klassy several times and have had a great time with her every time. Last time I saw her, her daughter was there but stayed in the bathroom. Klassy is fun and responsive and loves the Greek visit. I cannot speak for Lena though. She seems like a bad ride.

    Quote Originally Posted by MisterT69  [View Original Post]
    Here is another time waster who who will try to scam you. Lena is the daughter of Klassy aka Kendra. They usually share a room. Demons have pretty much taken over. I had seen her multiple times before. Most of the time Klassy is in the room also. Lately they always end up arguing about something. They both have attitude problems, especially Lena. This time, Lena said she had to give something to her mom real quick and she (Klassy) had someone else in the room. I gave her part of the donation and she went inside, probably to get high with her junkie mom. After about 10 minutes I asked what was taking so long, and she says Klassy is taking forever to leave. I didn't hear anything else after that. Just avoid both of them.

    Lena.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...w/068301567440

    Klassy.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...r/349641503868

  13. #27780
    Link is dead but I'm assuming this was Emily. She's one of my absolute all time faves.

  14. #27779
    YMMV. I've never really had a bad experience but there's a lots of drama there.

  15. #27778

    Lena and Klassy aka Kendra

    Here is another time waster who who will try to scam you. Lena is the daughter of Klassy aka Kendra. They usually share a room. Demons have pretty much taken over. I had seen her multiple times before. Most of the time Klassy is in the room also. Lately they always end up arguing about something. They both have attitude problems, especially Lena. This time, Lena said she had to give something to her mom real quick and she (Klassy) had someone else in the room. I gave her part of the donation and she went inside, probably to get high with her junkie mom. After about 10 minutes I asked what was taking so long, and she says Klassy is taking forever to leave. I didn't hear anything else after that. Just avoid both of them.

    Lena.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...w/068301567440

    Klassy.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...r/349641503868

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape