Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 2,986 to 3,000 of 30797
-
05-01-25 10:05 #27812Senior Member

Posts: 161No she is usually shower when I saw her last year, I just hate the smoke smell gets on your clothes and you need to shower right after and full change of clothes.
Originally Posted by Wannatry461
[View Original Post]
-
05-01-25 09:15 #27811Senior Member

Posts: 156Jessica Vega. Unforgettable Upscale Experience
For those of you looking for something better than the norm, here it is. I dreamt she was at a mid-grade hotel near the airport. I'm getting more and more leary about hotels. When I walked through the lobby the lady at the front desk spoke to me. No big deal this time but that's not preferable. I tend to dress professionally so I think that helps with my camouflage.
Comms were good. I negotiated a hhr for $$$ as I normally can't last longer than that. When I got to the room the door was slightly open. I slowly entered and to my surprise it's was the girl in the pics but looks even better in person. She is a gorgeous young late 20's Colombian. We started slow. Rubbing, touching, smelling into dfk. It was a very sensual GFE experience. Bbj, dfk, daty, cfs, in all positions. Her hygiene was impeccable. She really enjoyed daty from the back and the view from doggie was 😳 amazing. She really gets into it and it's evident she enjoys herself.
One of the best dreams I've had in a long time. She's here a few days every month so enjoy and treat her well. Be safe.
https://tryst.link/escort/jessicavega2024
-
05-01-25 08:25 #27810Senior Member

Posts: 32That's Dallas and Ginger now I can't claim to know anything about them personally but I can't imagine it was them. I'm not aware of any drama they've had and they have a steady tream of regulars. So I can't imagine them wanting to start that kinda drama.
Originally Posted by BBCjr
[View Original Post]
-
05-01-25 08:01 #27809Senior Member

Posts: 268Jaxx
The tell-tale sign will be when you try to confirm an appointment. That ad strongly suggests that you'll be asked to send a deposit or purchase / subscribe to content before an encounter is arranged. Then, once that transaction is completed, there will be no encounter in person. If you find out differently, let the forum know!
Originally Posted by Busylittlebee
[View Original Post]
-
05-01-25 03:04 #27808Regular Member

Posts: 7Need Suggestion
Coming to Raleigh in a few weeks and I am looking for a good ebony dream. Any Suggestions? All help is appreciated since I am not from the area.
-
05-01-25 01:34 #27807Senior Member

Posts: 67Jaxx
https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...-/608784374269
I did a due diligence search and didn't come up with anything. Have seen her post a few times with a variety of pictures, and an ad that has some flags, but reaching out to her she quotes reasonable offerings and seems legit. Anyone have any direct experience?
-
05-01-25 00:13 #27806Senior Member

Posts: 51Yes, she is
I have seen her, not lately, but I've seen her. As reported, she is a bit spacey and it takes patience, but she gets the job done. She seems to only do outcalls and it takes forever to get there and get started, but one the clothes come off, she is compliant within reason. Give her a try, if you have a place to meet and time to burn, LOL.
Originally Posted by ScTraveler92
[View Original Post]
-
04-30-25 23:19 #27805Senior Member

Posts: 215April
Any issues with hygiene?
Originally Posted by Dcms18
[View Original Post]
-
04-30-25 21:31 #27804Senior Member

Posts: 431Nothing crazy about her. That's April, well known in Raleigh. Great fuck, reasonable prices.
Originally Posted by Wannatry461
[View Original Post]
-
04-30-25 18:52 #27803Senior Member

Posts: 766Jane
Anyone know if Jane is AA friendly?
Originally Posted by CoopDawg
[View Original Post]
-
04-30-25 18:50 #27802Senior Member

Posts: 175Hopefully I got it right.
If this aren't the girls let met know and I will delete it. But if they are the ones, then watch out on this girls.
Originally Posted by BBCjr
[View Original Post]
-
04-30-25 18:41 #27801Senior Member

Posts: 175Pics?
Try to post their pics and links, I also were able to see Heidi and she was cool and pleasant. Don't let bad behavior of this others girls be forgotten.
Originally Posted by TransAmGuy
[View Original Post]
-
04-30-25 18:10 #27800Senior Member

Posts: 215Jace
Any info on her?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/rocky...a/493452642722
-
04-30-25 18:07 #27799Senior Member

Posts: 161Goes by April, was paying a visit with her uncle LEO since Nov. She is open menu, missing teeth, smoke everywhere. Lowest quality rooms. I guess technically she is real, you get what you pay for in terms of looks, location.
Originally Posted by Wannatry461
[View Original Post]
-
04-30-25 15:30 #27798Senior Member

Posts: 215So what's the 411 on this crazy woman?










Reply With Quote





