Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 2,251 to 2,265 of 25039
-
04-30-25 12:44 #22789Senior Member

Posts: 1406If the ad says covered blow job, no go cim no go. Smelly snatch after finger test. Walk.
Originally Posted by Usuga401
[View Original Post]
-
04-30-25 11:55 #22788Senior Member

Posts: 193Glad I could help.
Originally Posted by Lips1963
[View Original Post]
-
04-30-25 10:00 #22787Senior Member

Posts: 834Ugh! What the fuck is wrong with all these smelly skanks! All these different women with a stinking snatch lately!
Originally Posted by Usuga401
[View Original Post]
Well, when I hear that there's a bad pussy odor, I won't even start my motor! And if it's a covered blow, I just won't go!
Thanks very much Usaga for saving me from a huge, unpleasant hassle!
-
04-29-25 18:06 #22786Senior Member

Posts: 193Agreed.Sucks she wouldnt let me pay after the deed. I always like to do the sniff test. But this one got me. I usually tell them and show them i have the money and do the deed first. But she wouldnt. I shouldve walked then and there.
Originally Posted by Style20
[View Original Post]
-
04-29-25 13:39 #22785Senior Member

Posts: 4545These girls hate their job already so anything we said to them that's not in their favor, they will get defensive. Heck, if you mentioned you have a regular that give you BBJ. They will be quick to say you will get diseases.
Originally Posted by Usuga401
[View Original Post]
-
04-29-25 12:22 #22784Senior Member

Posts: 193Same thing happened to me.
Originally Posted by JastempRI
[View Original Post]
-
04-29-25 12:21 #22783Senior Member

Posts: 193When I saw her last month she told me it was all covered. I asked about BJ just to be sure and it was. I was ready to go every felt great, I started hitting it from behind and I smelled something horrid so I mentioned it. And she got defensive. I tried to tell her it was okay we could still finish with BJ and she was very defensive. So I cut my losses. I don't care how many showers she told me she took, she definitely didn't wash good enough.
Originally Posted by Lips1963
[View Original Post]
-
04-29-25 10:32 #22782Senior Member

Posts: 834Isabella
https://skipthegames.com/posts/provi...-/147992964334
Originally Posted by Danny1699
[View Original Post]
Was the blow job covered on your request or does she also provide BBBJ? And how about DFK?
Thanks.
-
04-29-25 02:26 #22781Senior Member

Posts: 778Desi- As advertised
https://skipthegames.com/posts/provi...y/370054259050
One thing about Desi, she doesn't hide her size. In a way I was attracted to her unabashedness. 120/220/320 with an extra 20 for BBFS. I made a qv appointment at a motel in Cranston. She answered the door naked, but she was behind the door so no one could see. Began with a BBBJ, no dfk to start. She did allow fiv during the BBBJ. Unfortunately I couldn't get hard for FS, no fault on her. So I had to settle for a BBBJCIM. I'm glad I did the qv. If I could get my ED issues under control I would repeat.
-
04-28-25 17:13 #22780Senior Member

Posts: 216Spanish
Texted all Morning finally set up and she gave me an address in New York. Oh well I know some of these providers move around a lot.
Originally Posted by AllJuicedUp
[View Original Post]
-
04-27-25 20:02 #22779Senior Member

Posts: 493Fourth sentence
Fourth sentence down, "almost no English".
Originally Posted by AllJuicedUp
[View Original Post]
Google translate is a must.
-
04-27-25 17:20 #22778Senior Member

Posts: 111Spanish
Add is in spanish. Does she speak english?
Originally Posted by BarebakRussian
[View Original Post]
-
04-27-25 15:29 #22777Senior Member

Posts: 778She posts nearly every day so I don't know "where" she's back from.
Originally Posted by StuartGuy37
[View Original Post]
-
04-27-25 08:53 #22776Senior Member

Posts: 55Who is Drea??
https://skipthegames.com/posts/south...c/988736572689
It says she's back and has a 401 number.
Did a search on Drea and Andrea and nothing came up.
She's real cute.
-
04-26-25 09:32 #22775Senior Member

Posts: 244Alisha
I saw Alisha several times prior to the pandemic in Coventry at her uncle's dilapidated house. She disappeared for awhile. Good to see she is back. Always a good time. She was very nice and clean. Good BBBJ, CFS for $80 QV. I think more was on the menu but I can't quite remember. Only vice she had was she was a drinker but she wasn't flat out drunk during my visits. Just a tad tipsy which actually helped make her service better IMO. My original review of her is #9086 for more details.
Originally Posted by DukeIrish
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote




