Rubrankings.com
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Escort Review: Strip Club Reports

+ Submit Review
Page 55 of 553 FirstFirst ... 5 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 105 155 ... LastLast
Results 811 to 825 of 8286
Come Relax
This Escort Review thread is moderated by Admin.
  1. #7476
    I have banned this troll many times but like herpes he just won't go away. I'm not banning him again, if his stupidity bothers you put him on your ignore list.


    Posts: 878
    Quote Originally Posted by Snooby  [View Original Post]
    She looks exactly like the kind of girl with GPS.
    She suck wang. She good time.

    Mandy suck wang better. I cum in mouth.

  2. #7475

    What's the damage for her Jessica?

    Quote Originally Posted by Barnie  [View Original Post]
    Jessica will do everything. Idk about Zahara.
    She looks exactly like the kind of girl with GPS.

  3. #7474
    Quote Originally Posted by DrTraveler  [View Original Post]
    Did anyone ever fuck this one when she was at one of the clubs in Seattle, or when she was on SA? She was really fun and I have some great videos of her squirting everywhere.

    https://xhamster.com/videos/white-wi...usband-xhDWO00
    I wish I knew.

  4. #7473
    Quote Originally Posted by FatDick3  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone have experience with Zahara or Jessica they are willing to share. They both look fun but I can't find much to go on searching the forum.
    Zahara is hot.

  5. #7472
    I have banned this troll many times but like herpes he just won't go away. I'm not banning him again, if his stupidity bothers you put him on your ignore list.


    Posts: 878
    Quote Originally Posted by Barnie  [View Original Post]
    I just pulled up for a BJ at Pandoras.

    They are closed for the day.
    Why they close?

  6. #7471
    Quote Originally Posted by Woodward  [View Original Post]
    It seems to change names every few years. It's the same dumpy place.
    Lots of black dancers.

    Fuckin Hot!

    I am a DirtyFuk!

  7. #7470
    Quote Originally Posted by Barnie  [View Original Post]
    I just pulled up for a BJ at Pandoras.

    They are closed for the day.
    I am glad I went last night to creampie Mandy.

  8. #7469

    Pandoras Closed For The Day

    I just pulled up for a BJ at Pandoras.

    They are closed for the day.

  9. #7468
    Quote Originally Posted by FatDick3  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone have experience with Zahara or Jessica they are willing to share. They both look fun but I can't find much to go on searching the forum.
    Jessica will do everything. Idk about Zahara.

  10. #7467
    Quote Originally Posted by RandyWanker  [View Original Post]
    Anyone here know what's up?
    It seems to change names every few years. It's the same dumpy place.

  11. #7466

    New Owners

    Quote Originally Posted by RandyWanker  [View Original Post]
    Anyone here know what's up?
    Looks like it's got new owners and has more of a party atmosphere now.

  12. #7465

    Sugar's - Sugar Dolls??

    Anyone here know what's up?

  13. #7464

    Jessica or Zahara

    Does anyone have experience with Zahara or Jessica they are willing to share. They both look fun but I can't find much to go on searching the forum.

  14. #7463
    Quote Originally Posted by PRodick  [View Original Post]
    You know that is Maylana's sister. Right?
    That is kinky. I hope she is as much oc a hore that Maylana was.

  15. #7462
    Quote Originally Posted by Lurkyy  [View Original Post]
    Has anybody gone VIP with Cameron at Kittens? Trying to find out what's all available.

    https://www.instagram.com/recentlyca...V2cTcyNnl1amoy
    I jacked off with her for a while at her coffee stand and she was talking nasty. Told me I could do everything I asked her in the VIP. Don't know if it helps but she was down for everything. I did not ask for bb and I haven't been to Kittens to see her.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape