Rubrankings.com
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Strip Club Reports

+ Add Report
Page 55 of 552 FirstFirst ... 5 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 105 155 ... LastLast
Results 811 to 825 of 8271
Enjoy the Experience
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #7461

    What's the damage for her Jessica?

    Quote Originally Posted by Barnie  [View Original Post]
    Jessica will do everything. Idk about Zahara.
    She looks exactly like the kind of girl with GPS.

  2. #7460
    Quote Originally Posted by DrTraveler  [View Original Post]
    Did anyone ever fuck this one when she was at one of the clubs in Seattle, or when she was on SA? She was really fun and I have some great videos of her squirting everywhere.

    https://xhamster.com/videos/white-wi...usband-xhDWO00
    I wish I knew.

  3. #7459
    Quote Originally Posted by FatDick3  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone have experience with Zahara or Jessica they are willing to share. They both look fun but I can't find much to go on searching the forum.
    Zahara is hot.

  4. #7458
    I have banned this troll many times but like herpes he just won't go away. I'm not banning him again, if his stupidity bothers you put him on your ignore list.


    Posts: 878
    Quote Originally Posted by Barnie  [View Original Post]
    I just pulled up for a BJ at Pandoras.

    They are closed for the day.
    Why they close?

  5. #7457
    Quote Originally Posted by Woodward  [View Original Post]
    It seems to change names every few years. It's the same dumpy place.
    Lots of black dancers.

    Fuckin Hot!

    I am a DirtyFuk!

  6. #7456
    Quote Originally Posted by Barnie  [View Original Post]
    I just pulled up for a BJ at Pandoras.

    They are closed for the day.
    I am glad I went last night to creampie Mandy.

  7. #7455

    Pandoras Closed For The Day

    I just pulled up for a BJ at Pandoras.

    They are closed for the day.

  8. #7454
    Quote Originally Posted by FatDick3  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone have experience with Zahara or Jessica they are willing to share. They both look fun but I can't find much to go on searching the forum.
    Jessica will do everything. Idk about Zahara.

  9. #7453
    Quote Originally Posted by RandyWanker  [View Original Post]
    Anyone here know what's up?
    It seems to change names every few years. It's the same dumpy place.

  10. #7452

    New Owners

    Quote Originally Posted by RandyWanker  [View Original Post]
    Anyone here know what's up?
    Looks like it's got new owners and has more of a party atmosphere now.

  11. #7451

    Sugar's - Sugar Dolls??

    Anyone here know what's up?

  12. #7450

    Jessica or Zahara

    Does anyone have experience with Zahara or Jessica they are willing to share. They both look fun but I can't find much to go on searching the forum.

  13. #7449
    Quote Originally Posted by PRodick  [View Original Post]
    You know that is Maylana's sister. Right?
    That is kinky. I hope she is as much oc a hore that Maylana was.

  14. #7448
    Quote Originally Posted by Lurkyy  [View Original Post]
    Has anybody gone VIP with Cameron at Kittens? Trying to find out what's all available.

    https://www.instagram.com/recentlyca...V2cTcyNnl1amoy
    I jacked off with her for a while at her coffee stand and she was talking nasty. Told me I could do everything I asked her in the VIP. Don't know if it helps but she was down for everything. I did not ask for bb and I haven't been to Kittens to see her.

  15. #7447
    Quote Originally Posted by TheMightyQuinn  [View Original Post]
    Sounds like dancers do.
    Only because of what is said below.

    Quote Originally Posted by Meorme  [View Original Post]
    They're all just angry he ain't paying them for that handy. Easy money lost.
    The strippers needn't drop their rates. There isba reason only 2 dudes sitting in the club.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape