Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 2,881 to 2,895 of 37361
-
04-30-25 01:22 #34481Senior Member

Posts: 97Yeah that's definitely BabyAmber
She has been living in the gemstone for the past 6 months or so. Last time I saw her there were Suboxone tablets scattered around her room and she was pretty spaced out. She was only offering BBBJ as she was on her period and also didn't have any rubbers so I passed.
Originally Posted by MayMan
[View Original Post]
-
04-29-25 23:01 #34480Senior Member

Posts: 319Sarah
I've tried twice had initial contact always like to see you hit me up a little later then crickets?
Originally Posted by Itis7
[View Original Post]
-
04-29-25 22:46 #34479Senior Member

Posts: 208Amber
Some of those pictures are her. She is not that thick! The ones that show her Face is definitely her. Last time I saw her she was about 105 pounds. So those ass pics can't be recent or her at all.
Originally Posted by Summerinthecity
[View Original Post]
-
04-29-25 22:24 #34478Senior Member

Posts: 138Sarah
was supposed to see her this morning but did not connect. Atemoted a lunch time delight but no response.
Originally Posted by Geronimo808
[View Original Post]
-
04-29-25 19:46 #34477Senior Member

Posts: 489Is this Baby Amber? Now Angel?
https://tryst.link/escort/yourangel333
I think it is.
-
04-29-25 18:41 #34476Senior Member

Posts: 32Watch out
Watch out for this one. On the pipe.
Originally Posted by Rvaguy2000
[View Original Post]
Her handler is usually outside. Always saying needs to go pay for room.
-
04-29-25 18:39 #34475Senior Member

Posts: 32Watch out
Watch out for this one. On the pipe.
Originally Posted by ElisPio
[View Original Post]
Her handler is usually outside. Always saying needs to go pay for room.
-
04-29-25 16:42 #34474Senior Member

Posts: 231Utr Amanda
Amanda is looking for some new friends and old regulars asap. If you need her info just hmu.
-
04-29-25 16:37 #34473Senior Member

Posts: 784Nikki and Heather
Nikki S is doing doubles with Heather. They are looking for dates. Give Nikki a call if you need some double team action.
-
04-29-25 08:48 #34472Senior Member

Posts: 580On the list
I'm going to check her out around 1130 a, ill report back.
Originally Posted by SouthMan62
[View Original Post]
-
04-29-25 02:25 #34471Senior Member

Posts: 40Seems like a scam
https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...6/703787086374
I hit her up to asking her incall rates and while she told me, she wanted me to give $70 deposit ( 50%.
Ad said deposit required for Outs, which makes sense, but when I asked why do I need to give a deposit if it's an incall, she told me to have a good night.
So maybe I'm dumb but seems off.
-
04-28-25 22:50 #34470Senior Member

Posts: 371So I did go see Jasmine. 300 hr is what she starts at. Will agree with what you said about her personality and all that. More of a sensual experience than hard-core which was totally fine with me. If you just want to relax and have a good time I'd recommend.
Originally Posted by RVARiverFun
[View Original Post]
She is a big girl though 6 ft tall definitely.
-
04-28-25 22:43 #34469Regular Member

Posts: 22Yeah, those twins.
Originally Posted by Kriggs32
[View Original Post]
-
04-28-25 21:47 #34468Senior Member

Posts: 319Sarah / Anyone seen her since she returned to richmond
-
04-28-25 20:51 #34467Senior Member

Posts: 337Twins for reference ads down
https://i.ibb.co/fVmDSmXS/Renamedtestttmo.png
Originally Posted by QuriousJoe77
[View Original Post]
Glad you had fun time RVARiverFun for clarification the tryst girl you provided quoted 4 Benjamin franklins for 1 hour in June / July 2023 when she Caramel Jasmine visited the river city at that time (I am looking at her P411 number P-263068 right now)
Originally Posted by RVARiverFun
[View Original Post]
I imagine you didn't give anywhere close to that if you are P411 member which at present says $3OO?









Reply With Quote






