Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 193 of 2492 FirstFirst ... 93 143 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 243 293 693 1193 ... LastLast
Results 2,881 to 2,895 of 37368
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #34488

    Twins

    I remember when I saw them when they were at ArthurAshe there was always this young white guy hanging around but never had any problem. One of them even asked me if I minded if he stayed in the room and of course I said hell no to that. I guess I was lucky.

  2. #34487
    Quote Originally Posted by SafePlayer69  [View Original Post]
    I guess someone struck a nerve. The old post is gone.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...t/608652540222

    I don't know who Hugh is but I wouldn't want to be that guy. And to think I wanted to do a double with them. Thank goodness for this board.
    Typically scammers or the ones who read the board delete their posts. I guess it's possible they sometimes get reported to stg and they remove them, who knows.

    These days I avoid anyone staying at gemstone locations or ones of similar repute. It's just not worth the potential for trouble especially with the ones into candy, so unless they are well reviewed or I've seen them before I've been avoiding new blood. Lot od desperate people out there these days.

  3. #34486

    Teins

    Quote Originally Posted by CinciMinds  [View Original Post]
    What happened, how's she do it, a saw one a couple months back and some guys tried to jump me when she gave a signal.
    I guess someone struck a nerve. The old post is gone.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...t/608652540222

    I don't know who Hugh is but I wouldn't want to be that guy. And to think I wanted to do a double with them. Thank goodness for this board.

  4. #34485
    Quote Originally Posted by QuriousJoe77  [View Original Post]
    I visited the one on the left not too long ago and ended up robbed. I'm not sure if it was something I did or if it was one on those nights considering mongers have seen her after that happened to me so beware and keep your head on a swivel.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...-/002758772844
    What happened, how's she do it, a saw one a couple months back and some guys tried to jump me when she gave a signal.

  5. #34484

  6. #34483

    Kat

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm.../636223712466. I saw Kat today. Nice lady service was good unfortunately pictures are at least 10 years or more younger. I can't say anything bad but probably wouldn't repeat.

  7. #34482

    Different Foxy

    Anyone meet this one? I like the look. Reached out but no response.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...n&weightType=l

  8. #34481

    Yeah that's definitely BabyAmber

    Quote Originally Posted by MayMan  [View Original Post]
    Some of those pictures are her. She is not that thick! The ones that show her Face is definitely her. Last time I saw her she was about 105 pounds. So those ass pics can't be recent or her at all.
    She has been living in the gemstone for the past 6 months or so. Last time I saw her there were Suboxone tablets scattered around her room and she was pretty spaced out. She was only offering BBBJ as she was on her period and also didn't have any rubbers so I passed.

  9. #34480

    Sarah

    Quote Originally Posted by Itis7  [View Original Post]
    was supposed to see her this morning but did not connect. Atemoted a lunch time delight but no response.
    I've tried twice had initial contact always like to see you hit me up a little later then crickets?

  10. #34479

    Amber

    Quote Originally Posted by Summerinthecity  [View Original Post]
    Some of those pictures are her. She is not that thick! The ones that show her Face is definitely her. Last time I saw her she was about 105 pounds. So those ass pics can't be recent or her at all.

  11. #34478
    Senior Member


    Posts: 138

    Sarah

    Quote Originally Posted by Geronimo808  [View Original Post]
    I'm going to check her out around 1130 a, ill report back.
    was supposed to see her this morning but did not connect. Atemoted a lunch time delight but no response.

  12. #34477

    Is this Baby Amber? Now Angel?


  13. #34476

    Watch out

    Quote Originally Posted by Rvaguy2000  [View Original Post]
    I saw her a few weeks ago straight out of jail and she at my cum topless. She looked a little chubby then and the pics look either old or she hasn't eaten since I saw her with filters.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...-/321274092282
    Watch out for this one. On the pipe.

    Her handler is usually outside. Always saying needs to go pay for room.

  14. #34475

    Watch out

    Quote Originally Posted by ElisPio  [View Original Post]
    Clear out your inbox please, LOL.
    Watch out for this one. On the pipe.

    Her handler is usually outside. Always saying needs to go pay for room.

  15. #34474

    Utr Amanda

    Amanda is looking for some new friends and old regulars asap. If you need her info just hmu.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape