Find Your New Baby
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Strip Club Reports

+ Add Report
Page 55 of 552 FirstFirst ... 5 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 105 155 ... LastLast
Results 811 to 825 of 8276
Enjoy the Experience
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #7466

    Closed

    Quote Originally Posted by CoronaLime  [View Original Post]
    Why they close?
    I went in on Thursday and the main stage was covered in plywood with weights on top. I'm figuring they had workers in to repair it.

  2. #7465
    Quote Originally Posted by LSteele  [View Original Post]
    NOPE. I wouldn't put Mandy in the league as Jessica. Maybe you and Jessica weren't a good match.
    Jessica wouldn't do a BBBJ with me. She is great tho. Mandy will swallow it.

  3. #7464
    Quote Originally Posted by LSteele  [View Original Post]
    NOPE. I wouldn't put Mandy in the league as Jessica. Maybe you and Jessica weren't a good match.
    Mandy gives better BJ's. Jessica fucks better.

  4. #7463

    To Each Their Own

    Quote Originally Posted by CoronaLime  [View Original Post]

    Mandy suck wang better.
    NOPE. I wouldn't put Mandy in the league as Jessica. Maybe you and Jessica weren't a good match.

  5. #7462
    I have banned this troll many times but like herpes he just won't go away. I'm not banning him again, if his stupidity bothers you put him on your ignore list.


    Posts: 878
    Quote Originally Posted by Snooby  [View Original Post]
    She looks exactly like the kind of girl with GPS.
    She suck wang. She good time.

    Mandy suck wang better. I cum in mouth.

  6. #7461

    What's the damage for her Jessica?

    Quote Originally Posted by Barnie  [View Original Post]
    Jessica will do everything. Idk about Zahara.
    She looks exactly like the kind of girl with GPS.

  7. #7460
    Quote Originally Posted by DrTraveler  [View Original Post]
    Did anyone ever fuck this one when she was at one of the clubs in Seattle, or when she was on SA? She was really fun and I have some great videos of her squirting everywhere.

    https://xhamster.com/videos/white-wi...usband-xhDWO00
    I wish I knew.

  8. #7459
    Quote Originally Posted by FatDick3  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone have experience with Zahara or Jessica they are willing to share. They both look fun but I can't find much to go on searching the forum.
    Zahara is hot.

  9. #7458
    I have banned this troll many times but like herpes he just won't go away. I'm not banning him again, if his stupidity bothers you put him on your ignore list.


    Posts: 878
    Quote Originally Posted by Barnie  [View Original Post]
    I just pulled up for a BJ at Pandoras.

    They are closed for the day.
    Why they close?

  10. #7457
    Quote Originally Posted by Woodward  [View Original Post]
    It seems to change names every few years. It's the same dumpy place.
    Lots of black dancers.

    Fuckin Hot!

    I am a DirtyFuk!

  11. #7456
    Quote Originally Posted by Barnie  [View Original Post]
    I just pulled up for a BJ at Pandoras.

    They are closed for the day.
    I am glad I went last night to creampie Mandy.

  12. #7455

    Pandoras Closed For The Day

    I just pulled up for a BJ at Pandoras.

    They are closed for the day.

  13. #7454
    Quote Originally Posted by FatDick3  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone have experience with Zahara or Jessica they are willing to share. They both look fun but I can't find much to go on searching the forum.
    Jessica will do everything. Idk about Zahara.

  14. #7453
    Quote Originally Posted by RandyWanker  [View Original Post]
    Anyone here know what's up?
    It seems to change names every few years. It's the same dumpy place.

  15. #7452

    New Owners

    Quote Originally Posted by RandyWanker  [View Original Post]
    Anyone here know what's up?
    Looks like it's got new owners and has more of a party atmosphere now.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape