Rubrankings.com
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
High Class Companions

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 201 of 2053 FirstFirst ... 101 151 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 251 301 701 1201 ... LastLast
Results 3,001 to 3,015 of 30790
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #27790

    Dallas (Redhead), Starr, Shadow

    Quote Originally Posted by TransAmGuy  [View Original Post]
    I am definitely NOT a white Knight, but these bitches have stolen everything from Heidi. Yea, I know. She put herself in the position to get robbed but enough is enough. I'd like to put these bitches out of business completely. Heidi is not able to post because of these bitches. She was reviewed her previously. I have seen her a few times recently and have thoroughly enjoyed myself.
    What is going on with people being robbed!? It makes me even more wary especially with the new law that took effect back in December. I guess outcalls are going to be in more demand.

  2. #27789

    Lol

    I know, I know.

    Quote Originally Posted by WhiskeyMooch  [View Original Post]
    Yup, that's her.

    My brother in christ. Think with your big head. I'd NEVER let an escort tie me up.

  3. #27788
    Quote Originally Posted by Wannatry461  [View Original Post]
    Short, thick blonde in Cary. Main picture is in black lingerie? If so, she looks fun.
    Yup, that's her.

    Quote Originally Posted by Wannatry461  [View Original Post]
    Tie you up? I was wanting to try some wax play.
    My brother in christ. Think with your big head. I'd NEVER let an escort tie me up.

  4. #27787

    Madison in Cary

    Has anybody had contact with her? She went under the radar and I used to get a text when she was working but that hasn't happened in a while and I've lost her number.

  5. #27786

    Olivia

    Any experiences with this one lately?

    https://www.eros.com/carolinas/files/5369010.htm?wn=1

  6. #27785
    Quote Originally Posted by Marc64  [View Original Post]
    Is the rate reasonable? She's definitely pretty and would be worth the drive but I am not sure if my budget is sufficient. I'm trying to be more responsible with my spending LOL.
    She is a Thief.

  7. #27784

    Dallas (Redhead), Starr, Shadow

    I am definitely NOT a white Knight, but these bitches have stolen everything from Heidi. Yea, I know. She put herself in the position to get robbed but enough is enough. I'd like to put these bitches out of business completely. Heidi is not able to post because of these bitches. She was reviewed her previously. I have seen her a few times recently and have thoroughly enjoyed myself.

  8. #27783

    You trust her to.

    Tie you up? I was wanting to try some wax play.

    Quote Originally Posted by WhiskeyMooch  [View Original Post]
    YMMV. I've never really had a bad experience but there's a lots of drama there.

  9. #27782

    Emily

    Short, thick blonde in Cary. Main picture is in black lingerie? If so, she looks fun.

    Quote Originally Posted by WhiskeyMooch  [View Original Post]
    Link is dead but I'm assuming this was Emily. She's one of my absolute all time faves.

  10. #27781

    Klassy

    I've seen Klassy several times and have had a great time with her every time. Last time I saw her, her daughter was there but stayed in the bathroom. Klassy is fun and responsive and loves the Greek visit. I cannot speak for Lena though. She seems like a bad ride.

    Quote Originally Posted by MisterT69  [View Original Post]
    Here is another time waster who who will try to scam you. Lena is the daughter of Klassy aka Kendra. They usually share a room. Demons have pretty much taken over. I had seen her multiple times before. Most of the time Klassy is in the room also. Lately they always end up arguing about something. They both have attitude problems, especially Lena. This time, Lena said she had to give something to her mom real quick and she (Klassy) had someone else in the room. I gave her part of the donation and she went inside, probably to get high with her junkie mom. After about 10 minutes I asked what was taking so long, and she says Klassy is taking forever to leave. I didn't hear anything else after that. Just avoid both of them.

    Lena.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...w/068301567440

    Klassy.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...r/349641503868

  11. #27780
    Link is dead but I'm assuming this was Emily. She's one of my absolute all time faves.

  12. #27779
    YMMV. I've never really had a bad experience but there's a lots of drama there.

  13. #27778

    Lena and Klassy aka Kendra

    Here is another time waster who who will try to scam you. Lena is the daughter of Klassy aka Kendra. They usually share a room. Demons have pretty much taken over. I had seen her multiple times before. Most of the time Klassy is in the room also. Lately they always end up arguing about something. They both have attitude problems, especially Lena. This time, Lena said she had to give something to her mom real quick and she (Klassy) had someone else in the room. I gave her part of the donation and she went inside, probably to get high with her junkie mom. After about 10 minutes I asked what was taking so long, and she says Klassy is taking forever to leave. I didn't hear anything else after that. Just avoid both of them.

    Lena.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...w/068301567440

    Klassy.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...r/349641503868

  14. #27777

  15. #27776

    Dallas and Ginger?

    Quote Originally Posted by EzRydr01  [View Original Post]
    If you're looking for an everything covered qv, Dallas is hot and not a bad way to spend $.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...eigh/186391417
    I looked at all the pics and was surprised to see the other girl mentioned in the ad is Ginger, who used to be very active in the area but I thought had quit the business. Ginger certainly has changed in appearance, and not in a good way.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape